Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eknowles)
    I just want to go soooo much. I really hope I'm not idolising Kent too much, I don't want to end up being disappointed.
    :dito:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim08)
    Good luck for that

I'm on my new laptop right now It's a very early half a birthday present from my parents
    Only half?! Gosh, your luckyy!
    Whats the other half gunna be?!
    xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinksparkles2)
    Only half?! Gosh, your luckyy!
    Whats the other half gunna be?!
    xx
    Nooo, half as in I paid for half of it and my present was the other half.

ReputationRep:
    Oooh haha, that makes more sense =]
    A girl in my year told me she firmed Kent today. I was really dissapointed cos I wanted it to be a completely fresh thing with no one from school. Plus shes extremely weird.
    [I hope shes not reading this].
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Perhaps she's your stalker..... you'll probs end up sharing accom. too :p:

ReputationRep:
    Haha! You'll probably never see her.

ReputationRep:
    Lol you can be uni buddies :p:

ReputationRep:
    Oooh haha, that makes more sense =]
    A girl in my year told me she firmed Kent today. I was really dissapointed cos I wanted it to be a completely fresh thing with no one from school. Plus shes extremely weird.
    xx
    I can solve your problem for £500.

ReputationRep:
    You forgot the "dum dum dummmmmmm" and the "meet me at midnight, by the tower. tell no one........"

Sound effects

ReputationRep:
    I'm not even joking. She is actually the kind of girl who would stalk. God Im scared now.
    I wish I could tell you all the crazy things she does but Im just too paranoid of her reading this.
    Lets just say.. shes the type that collects things like.. the little circles that come out of hole punchers.
    It gets worse..
    xx

ReputationRep:
    I hope she gets a room next door to you

ReputationRep:
    haha! You need to drop this website into convo to see if shes here or not...but not so much that she joins! I want to hear the crazy stories!

ReputationRep:
    xx
    I know what you mean...not about the weird girl, but the fact that you want to be a "fresh thing".
    That's probably why I've waited until I'm 21 before I go!

But back to the "weird girl" topic...you'll just have to pray you don't have to share a toilet or bath with her or something.

A kitchen isn't so bad because then you may be able to poison her food...unless she gets you first!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GodspeedGehenna)
    I hope she gets a room next door to you
    Apparently that's not very likely as Kent likes to seperate people who might know each other (ie from the same place or doing the same course) in accomodation

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing history?! Thats what shes doing, so some of you might be lucky enough to be landed with her ;]
    Yeah I prob will drop it into convo in a lesson and see if she responds. If not I'll tell you the weirdo things she does.
    xx

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing history?! Thats what shes doing, so some of you might be lucky enough to be landed with her ;]
    Yeah I prob will drop it into convo in a lesson and see if she responds. If not I'll tell you the weirdo things she does.
    xx

:eek: .....History...... Looks like i'll be posting on here in a few months time telling you if i think she's actually a head case or not :p:

ReputationRep:
    Nah sociology for me, I'm safe :p:

ReputationRep:
    Comparative Literary Studies here

ReputationRep:
    xx
    I'm dying to know what weird things she does

ReputationRep:
    Yay! Only 5 months and 6 days til we start at Kent Uni

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.