59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Btw, who thinks that mickey will die?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon)
    Btw, who thinks that mickey will die?
    He better not, he's been a right legend lately. I'd much rather see Rose converted into a Cyberman than have Mickey killed. Then again, I'd much rather have Rose meet a grisly fate than just about anyone!

ReputationRep:
    I love Mickey as well, and wouldn't want him to die at all, in fact, I want him to play a pretty big part in the programme, and be a hero.

ReputationRep:
    I will be disappointed if him and Rose die in the first minute to the daleks...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sithius)
    I will be disappointed if him and Rose die in the first minute to the daleks...
    It would be pretty boring if that happened! I hope mickey is going to stay as well!

ReputationRep:
    I reckon Rose will probably die towards the end!!.
    1 hour 2 go!!
    Does anyone reckon they may cry when rose dies??

ReputationRep:
    I don't see how she dies. For example, in the opening of last weeks episode she spoke of 'this is how i died' etc. I mean.. huh? A dead person speaks?

ReputationRep:
    Narrating from beyond the grave, a la Desperate Housewives. But yeah, it could be that "Rose Tyler" dies, and she simply becomes another normal person again...not sure how though

ReputationRep:
    I want to be with the dr

ReputationRep:
    omg bad wolf that was grate that was so grate
    season 3 i cant wait
    the runaway bride is a xmas it going to be so good will we meet the dr new copanuan/partnaer (she was in the frist eppode called army of ghost she was the coloured womon who hade a crush on the block oppisit her on the pc and she got her brains pulled out of her head) she going to be the new partnaer

ReputationRep:
    I prefer if she died.. didn't think much of that metaphoric death crap.

Decent episode though.

ReputationRep:
    ok so like im really crying, I can't imagine anything worse than doing all that then having to go back to normal

ReputationRep:
    That was a fantastic ending... and that woman at the end!?

ReputationRep:
    That was stunning. I was really struggling not to cry downstairs, then I got to my room and burst into tears...lol

ReputationRep:
    That was a great episode. I so thought that Rose would be sucked into the void!

ReputationRep:
    That was great, I was in tears. I was certain she wasn't going to die, because it was far too obvious for her to die, with her saying "this is the story of how I died". I hope we see her again at some point, obviously not back as a regular character, but maybe in David Tennants final episode or something.

ReputationRep:
    If I was rose, I honestly think I'd rather die

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Bex~)
    That was great, I was in tears. I was certain she wasn't going to die, because it was far too obvious for her to die, with her saying "this is the story of how I died". I hope we see her again at some point, obviously not back as a regular character, but maybe in David Tennants final episode or something.
    Maybe if they find another hole in the void!

ReputationRep:
    Plot error :p: The tardis has been to the other universe like the cybermen/daleks/rose/doctor.. yet it wasn't pulled through

Ending was a bit on an anti-climax imo having her almost die was a bit obvious but i suppose they have to keep their options open like they did with the other companion we met this year (can't remember her name) at the same time we saw K-9 again

Once again the daleks will return, however only 4 of them this time (unless there are more time lord prison ships laying around somewhere)

Still don't think having the same actress play another character is a good idea but will have to wait and see what the Xmas episode brings.

ReputationRep:
    i feel so much better for knowing that other people cried as well

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.