This discussion is closed.
Teebs
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angel_sista)
And what the heck is osterhagen??
Author's cop out of the season allowing them to reset everything like last time.
Drewski
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
I love how we managed one page of self advertisements and now we're evaluating just how nerdy the remaining people are.

I don't think so! At least, I hope not.
So, is more nerdy or less nerdy good for you?
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by chad_ch)
ha! i think the flirting results from the fact she made it clear she wants some asap quite early on. i think its fair for me to be here as this is mianly a general discussion thread and I'm a soon to be single so I'm allowed to probe the waters and see what fish are swimming in the vicinity.
Uhm, I'm not here for Pinga. o_o *No offense*

Just here to do what you're doing, I guess. >.> Plus, I'm **** bored. Nothing on TV, either. You'd think they'd put more decent stuff on Friday. =(
chad_ch
Badges: 0
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by εїз pinga εїз)
I love how we managed one page of self advertisements and now we're evaluating just how nerdy the remaining people are.

I don't think so! At least, I hope not.
i think in real life you're a quiet, shy girl who certainly wouldn't advertise she wants some asap!
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
ha! i think the flirting results from the fact she made it clear she wants some asap quite early on. i think its fair for me to be here as this is mianly a general discussion thread and I'm a soon to be single so I'm allowed to probe the waters and see what fish are swimming in the vicinity.
I can't swim very well, so I reckon I'm a rock at the bottom of the sea.
'Splains a heck of a lot though.
bballer4life
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
o yea, i guess i never left a bio:

17 years old (18 in august) quite tall (6'4), very laid back, really can't be bothered with stress. loves listening to music (hip hop and rnb in general) and loves playing basketball.
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I swim fast in only one direction. Down.

I'll join you at the bottom of the pool
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Teebs)
Author's cop out of the season allowing them to reset everything like last time.
That's what a lot of people said, but I don't want them to do that, though lord knows how they're going to deal with all the damage ad stuff done to the world without one....*inhales*
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by wanderlust.xx)
Uhm, I'm not here for Pinga. o_o *No offense*

Just here to do what you're doing, I guess. >.> Plus, I'm **** bored. Nothing on TV, either. You'd think they'd put more decent stuff on Friday. =(
Oh yeah. You've got a 'complicated-situation?'
Or was that someone else..?
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Drewski)
I swim fast in only one direction. Down.

I'll join you at the bottom of the pool
:rofl:
bballer4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
River Song annoyed me. And they said the most faithful companion might die, so that's wither Rose or Donna (probably Donna because R.S kept giving her pitying looks)
And what the heck is osterhagen??
i dont know what that key does, but i reckon its significant. that last episode was really good though, and the daleks just never die!
but i also want to find out who river song is!!
chad_ch
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bballer4life)
o yea, i guess i never left a bio:

17 years old (18 in august) quite tall (6'4), very laid back, really can't be bothered with stress. loves listening to music (hip hop and rnb in general) and loves playing basketball.
i like hip hop now. I always liked rock but now I've changed my mind. the new indie stuff is all a bit **** really and the only decent stuff seems to be electronica and hip hop. roooots manuva!!!
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Ooo yeah, bios... (jokes about pimms and trust funds not withstanding)

20 years old, second year undergrad. I like reading (science fiction and fantasy), the internet, politics and roleplaying (I really shouldn't admit that one) on the nerdy side of things. To keep fit I walk places and do karate, both in large quantities. I also like going clubbing.
wanderlust.xx
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Oh yeah. You've got a 'complicated-situation?'
Or was that someone else..?
It was me. =P But y'know, it's like, more complicated now. =O I think we should see other people. *breaks up*
chad_ch
Report 10 years ago
thats a nice analogy. its probably wrong. you're probably more of an anemone, waiting for the right thing to come along.

god that was awful. on the other hand anemone is a cool word!
εїз pinga εїз
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
i think in real life you're a quiet, shy girl who certainly wouldn't advertise she wants some asap!
Not true at all! I spend most of my life either talking loudly or in a resultant awkward silence.

or on TSR
Teebs
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
That's what a lot of people said, but I don't want them to do that, though lord knows how they're going to deal with all the damage ad stuff done to the world without one....*inhales*
To be honest the whole series finale is annoying me. I just know it's going to be some horrible copout, ********** takes the tension away from his little accident and the appearance of every major character just shouts fanservice to me.

Edited to remove spoiler.
angel_sista
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by bballer4life)
i dont know what that key does, but i reckon its significant. that last episode was really good though, and the daleks just never die!
but i also want to find out who river song is!!
It's obvious River Song is supposed to be ridiculously intimate with him and stuff, since she knew his real name.
And bio? Okay.
17 year old girl (18 in late august), nerdettishly tall (6 foot, though this fact is being fiercely debated), nigerian, loves reading, writing, watching Tv, languages, the costa coffee hottie *sighs*....
Drewski
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Doing this bio thing then, eh?

Ok, 22 year old retired student [], sporty, tall [6'2], skinny, lunatic sense of humour and general whackiness, more info to be found in profile.

Ask for anything else
bballer4life
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i like hip hop now. I always liked rock but now I've changed my mind. the new indie stuff is all a bit **** really and the only decent stuff seems to be electronica and hip hop. roooots manuva!!!

haha, witness the fitness!!!
but yea, some of the commercial stuff ( i.e 50 cent g unit) isn't really hip hop
(its rap) and it annoys me, as it give real hip hop (stuff like lupe fiasco) a bad name.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (535)
37.84%
No - but I will (110)
7.78%
No - I don't want to (96)
6.79%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (673)
47.6%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed