The Student Room Group
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website

Anyone going to Roehampton??

Scroll to see replies

It was fun though winding everyone up :puppyeyes: but no more...for now anyway :p:
Roehampton Library | Roehampton University
University of Roehampton
London
Visit website
I'm currently applying for a my student oyster card, and I'm stuck on the 'Student enrolment (ID) number' question, have we got this yet? Or won't we be getting it until we enroll next week? I'll be grateful for any help, I'm a bit confused :p:
Elvendork
I'm currently applying for a my student oyster card, and I'm stuck on the 'Student enrolment (ID) number' question, have we got this yet? Or won't we be getting it until we enroll next week? I'll be grateful for any help, I'm a bit confused :p:

On the freshers pack, you know there was this letter which had your log in details. On the last line it shows the student ID number
flowermaster91
On the freshers pack, you know there was this letter which had your log in details. On the last line it shows the student ID number

Thank you :biggrin:
weeee am excited to go back to uni, hope all of you freshers have a great week! :smile:
cherbearbunnykins
weeee am excited to go back to uni, hope all of you freshers have a great week! :smile:

Cheers :biggrin:
Reply 306
cherbearbunnykins

Cherbear....

where is the closest cashpoint to the main campus?
x
Jenniii
Cherbear....

where is the closest cashpoint to the main campus?
x

There is one in the library entrance (when it works lol) on Digby Stuart campus and there is one on Roehampton Lane near Froebel entrance...I expect there will be long queues on 21st because we FINALLY GET OUR LOAN!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Reply 308
cherbearbunnykins
There is one in the library entrance (when it works lol) on Digby Stuart campus and there is one on Roehampton Lane near Froebel entrance...I expect there will be long queues on 21st because we FINALLY GET OUR LOAN!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOO!

If there will be long queues... dya suggust I bring quite a bit of cash then? x ( Ooh + ty :smile: )
Reply 309
Don't suppose anyone knows if there is parking available around Roehampton close to the uni?

I'd rather not go by public transport as it involves 6 interchanges. I contacted the University and asked them about parking and I got a reply which in my opinion probably mimics their environmental policy, and it spewed out the environmental costs :P

I know there is a hospital opposite, it was used as an overflow car park on the day of the open day, I doubt they'll be using that again until the next open day.

I may have to go for a drive down there and scout out all the possible parking places.
Reply 310
Jenniii
If there will be long queues... dya suggust I bring quite a bit of cash then? x ( Ooh + ty :smile: )

Theres one in the Local Sainsburys. I was looking for car parks :frown:
Foulish
Don't suppose anyone knows if there is parking available around Roehampton close to the uni?

I'd rather not go by public transport as it involves 6 interchanges. I contacted the University and asked them about parking and I got a reply which in my opinion probably mimics their environmental policy, and it spewed out the environmental costs :P

I know there is a hospital opposite, it was used as an overflow car park on the day of the open day, I doubt they'll be using that again until the next open day.

I may have to go for a drive down there and scout out all the possible parking places.

If I had known this on Monday when I was up there I could have had a look for you! There must be some back roads with spaces round there though? It'll probably be best to have as look though, finger crossed that you're able to find somewhere :smile:

What college is everyone based at? I'm at Digby, so will be there at 9:30am on Monday for the induction :woo:
Jenniii

Yeah a bit unless you don't mind waiting (and you can get chatting to some interesting people in the queue lol!)

about the parking, I don't know much because I don't drive but most of my friends park in local estates which have big car parks.
Reply 313
Elvendork
If I had known this on Monday when I was up there I could have had a look for you!

Aww, thanks! I went up there for a trial run in my car today to see how long it actually takes to get there etc and had a look around for parking. Thankfully traffic was bad, so it was more realistic during rush hour. 1 hour 30 mins in total >_>
Reply 314
cherbearbunnykins
Yeah a bit unless you don't mind waiting (and you can get chatting to some interesting people in the queue lol!)

about the parking, I don't know much because I don't drive but most of my friends park in local estates which have big car parks.

You could go into a supermarket and ask for cashback? -shrug-

Just buy penny sweets or something.
Reply 315
Foulish
You could go into a supermarket and ask for cashback? -shrug-

Just buy penny sweets or something.

Good plan :smile: aha although the plan was to be no sweets on my uni budget!
btw there isn't a Sainsburys here anymore, hasn't been for a while now...nearest shopping place is Asda whoo! There is a cash machine in the garage though and near the post office if you don't mind walking, I get the bus everywhere haha.
Elvendork
If I had known this on Monday when I was up there I could have had a look for you! There must be some back roads with spaces round there though? It'll probably be best to have as look though, finger crossed that you're able to find somewhere :smile:

What college is everyone based at? I'm at Digby, so will be there at 9:30am on Monday for the induction :woo:

DIGBY FOREVER!! lol you'll find there is sometimes a bit of (friendly) competition between the colleges...Frigby is good times!
Reply 318
Elvendork
Croydon, but more exactly Norbury/Thornton Heath. Is your username CPFC meaning Crystal Palace Football Club? I'm guessing that you're from near me then! Whereabouts are you commuting from?

lol soz for late reply, yea from croydon, south croydon like purely area
Foulish
Aww, thanks! I went up there for a trial run in my car today to see how long it actually takes to get there etc and had a look around for parking. Thankfully traffic was bad, so it was more realistic during rush hour. 1 hour 30 mins in total >_>

1 hour 30 mins? Not too bad, and as you said it was with bad traffic, when you have lectures in the afternoon the traffic won't be as bad :smile:

cherbearbunnykins
DIGBY FOREVER!! lol you'll find there is sometimes a bit of (friendly) competition between the colleges...Frigby is good times!

Haha, woo :biggrin:

cpfc4life
lol soz for late reply, yea from croydon, south croydon like purely area

I replied to the message you sent to me the other day about trams/buses/trains, did you get it? My internet connection was being strange :p:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending