Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I know I'm still recovering.

Slept till erm, not entirely sure.
    Got dressed around 3:30.
    Put a skeleton together between 4 and 5 lol
    then came back.

tbh, I think my problem at the moment is I've not eaten really today.
    Had some soup about an hour ago but thats it.

ReputationRep:
    Comedy night tomorrow looks interesting.

ReputationRep:
    ohh whats that about? (not that it matters as i have no one one to go with lol)

and yea you need to eat and drink a lot if you want to recover. works for me, otherwise im all weak.

ReputationRep:
    Think I'm heading into Hanley tomorrow night

Metal Night. Jumpin Jacks. Post-Apocalypse theme.

Need to decide what I'm wearing for that :/

ReputationRep:
    Well I *coughs* downloaded 'Player 5150' earlier and going to watch that now me thinks! Goes on for an hour and a half though :eek:

I also want to check out these show/evening does on the Uni but I never know what the hell is going on there (and don't know anyone who'd be going, either!).

ReputationRep:
    well my room has no power!! realised when my laptop went onto hibernate. i hear music from other rooms which suggests power. im basically sat in the hall like a n00b lol. power from the kitchen and internet from my room. must have been gone for over an hour or 2 as i was watching a film and was deff full power when i started, now the batterys empty
    had to move all the frozen stuff out my fridge too arghh
    edit: www.staffsunion.com tells you whats going on, and theres like tons of TSR peeps about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dude_se)
    well my room has no power!! realised when my laptop went onto hibernate. i hear music from other rooms which suggests power. im basically sat in the hall like a n00b lol. power from the kitchen and internet from my room. must have been gone for over an hour or 2 as i was watching a film and was deff full power when i started, now the batterys empty
    had to move all the frozen stuff out my fridge too arghh
    edit: www.staffsunion.com tells you whats going on, and theres like tons of TSR peeps about
    LOL @ sitting in the hall - oh dear!

*turns his movie off* This is wayyy too boring already.

ReputationRep:
    i just dont get why i have no power
    the lights luckily work though lol.
    the society thread got me thinking. i like a good game of pool, and i like pubs. why not set up a pool playing society. ranging from friendly matches at the pub to more serious games
    i do like my pool.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhhh pool! I was disappointed at Rileys (local pool place in town, even has a bar and poker tables!) not being at the Freshers Fair like they said they would be because I was going to join up ( I love pool - I suck though :p: ).

ReputationRep:
    i saw that place. looks good.
    well im ok. i have my moments
    we should play some time. ive only ever played at the pub nr asda though. im a stafford newbie.

ReputationRep:
    Metropolitan? Never been there I have to say :eek:

Also, Ten Pin is good for a quick game or two. It's something like £2 a go or £5 for an hour (unlimited goes). I often pop there if I'm after a quick game or two. Not a bad place when there's no chavs around either tbh (so avoid the college lunch times). Bit of a trek to get there though from the Uni but I'm sure I could put my driving skills to use and pick you up or something :p:

ReputationRep:
    thats the place ^
    and ive been to 10 pin too. its £1 a game. there was no black ball though. just 2 white ones lol. how shoddy.
    ... and omg a big spider just wondered into the kitchen. i hate the things! how am i supposed to get my cable and shoes (door stop) back

ReputationRep:
    Oooh, they keep bumping up the price and moving it back down. It used to be £1 around 4 years ago, then it got bumped to £1.50 then £2.00.

I'm gonna have to find out where Rileys is because I don't actually know. I wouldn't mind joining up providing it isn't too much.

Bloody hate Spiders. Evil, evil things :mad:

ReputationRep:
    i know. i dunno what to do. lol
    where the big round about is next to all the shops (has a turning for stone, where the bowling place is) theres a turning which has a dual carrigeway towards asda. forget about that and go down the road to the right of it. its down there.

ReputationRep:
    riley's is on a road opposite asda, and near to perfect pizza, its not bad there. been a few times. got my membership when they were doing it free.

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh I know where you mean. Totally not the place I thought it was. Definatly something to check out me thinks!

ReputationRep:
    hmm cool.
    wiggler your clever. why has my room .. or the hall sockets got no power, but the kitchen does ?

ReputationRep:
    Just noticed Rileys are doing free membership for the year for students

...but I can't print off the voucher thing because I'll wake the house up :p:

Going to head off to sleep now anyways. 11am lecture. Woop.

ReputationRep:
    java ftw lol. luckily ive got 95% battery life left as i managed to face my fears and go in the kitchen (no signs of the bugger). so latest ill be on for is another few hours, but ill probs sleep at 2 :P

ReputationRep:
    Don't forget that 'Snooze' button in the morning :p:

Will say Hi if I spot you tomorrow btw. I'm can vision myself falling asleep in tomorrows lectures like I almost did today

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: July 26, 2012

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sat, 24 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.