Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I have, and it upsets me sometimes. It's better that they tell the truth though, I think it would feel just as bad if people were saying the opposite just to make me feel better.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah my cousin always calls me ugly :rofl: TBH I don't think any of you should care if you get called ugly because there is always something out there for you and also people have different tastes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well doesn't he sound like a sweetheart? :rolleyes:
    I assure you you will find someone MUCH, MUCH better!

He actually thought he was God lol. From the looks of things he hasn't kept a girl for longer than 4months so I think its him with the problem. He did the whole 'I love you' even when we weren't officially together 3 years later I still havent met someone nicer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mysticdreamer)
    He actually thought he was God lol. From the looks of things he hasn't kept a girl for longer than 4months so I think its him with the problem. He did the whole 'I love you' even when we weren't officially together 3 years later I still havent met someone nicer
    :hug:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hubert Poo)
    Oh yes. But I'm more than my looks, and if anyone dismisses me solely on that then they're the ones missing out as I see it.
    Exactly , check the quote in my SIG. People that judge solely on looks are so shallow , I'm glad you don't care that you got called ugly though

ReputationRep:
    I have, but I honestly can't remember

That's probably a good thing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by *Sparkle*)
    yeh, been called a fat ugly **** by my mum on many occasions.
    Parents : They f***k you up

ReputationRep:
    Yes, once in my life, in primary school, was about 8.

ReputationRep:
    wmtkwykt

ReputationRep:
    Yes. So many times.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by money-makes-friends)
    wmtkwykt
    Did you change your post because the original made you sound like an arse kisser?

ReputationRep:
    Yup, a couple of times and tbh it made me feel ****.

ReputationRep:
    Yup, by all the chavs at school as I'm ginger, so that automatically equals ugly! Ahh well, they weren't exactly Brad Pitt

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    Yup, by all the chavs at school as I'm ginger, so that automatically equals ugly! Ahh well, they weren't exactly Brad Pitt
    Wow. Were they blind by any chance?

I appreciate gingers.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reaver)
    Wow. Were they blind by any chance?

I appreciate gingers.
    Heh definitely not blind! But yeah, gingers rock :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 99 Red Balloons)
    gingers rock :cool:
    :ditto: :yep: :yep:

ReputationRep:
    Some guy called me "a ******* ugly butters chick" after I told him off for perving on me. It hurt :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Get Cape.Wear Cape.Fly.)
    Some guy called me "a ******* ugly butters chick" after I told him off for perving on me. It hurt :sad:
    He'd just been perving on you! He obviously didn't mean it

ReputationRep:
    nah girls say i'm goodlooking a bit like a bald Matt Damon with the head squished a bit aha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RyanShawcross)
    nah girls say i'm goodlooking a bit like a bald Matt Damon with the head squished a bit aha
    They say that if you flash the footballers cash

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: May 14, 2015
Poll
Do protests make a difference in political decisions?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.