Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NB1326)
    8a* 2a GCSE..at AS; maths 597/600 (did full A2) physics 290/300 econ 180/200
    chemistry 271/300.. Predicted A*A*A*(doing A2 FM this year)...yeah PS is worrying me tbh, and my econ isnt the highest but dont think they really care bout that lol! might hear tomorow
    faiiiiirrrr stats!! Yeah I hope to hear tomorrow aswell but who knows, could be another week for me. Good luck, think you'll be fine!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MouseyBrown)
    Hey........good luck with that. If you don't mind me asking, though, what are your GCSE and AS grades? That is the course I would pick if I could, but not sure whether to risk it instead of straight history. There is also less unis I like with History and Politics. Which ones did you go for?I'm totally freaking out just waiting for my IGCSE results. Waiting for AS results and then decisions must be a ****ing nightmare.
    Hi there, I got 6A*s 4As and a B at GCSE, and 3 As (2 of them full marks) and 2Bs (One being retaken) at AS, predicted A*A*A. I applied for Oxford (rejected), Sheffield, Leeds, Exeter and LSE. Still waiting for an offer or rejection from LSE.
    Good Luck!

ReputationRep:
    Good luck tomorrow to all those still waiting for offers!

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for LSE, on the 15 January deadline. I received a confirmation email from all of my other universities (Durham, UCL, KCL) but not from LSE. Did you guys get one? And if so, how long after did you receive it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by akj.latif)
    I've applied for LSE, on the 15 January deadline. I received a confirmation email from all of my other universities (Durham, UCL, KCL) but not from LSE. Did you guys get one? And if so, how long after did you receive it?
    OH MY GOD. We are applying to the same schools! Though, I've only gotten confirmation emails from KCL and LSE.
    Did you get the updates on your application status (the email that's supposed to come after the two-weeks email)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shouldBstudying)
    No Math HL as I'm not applying for economics, rather than economic history which is within the history department. What course are you applying to?
    So sorry, literally just saw this for some reason. I ended up applying for international relations and i'm still waiting for a response (reasonable considering i only applied on Jan. 13)

ReputationRep:
    Any offers yet today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    no...... applied to Politics and IR start of November... lets hope for the best!

ReputationRep:
    think they usually send them out at like 4pm...
    my four week email ends tomorrow so man's holding tight for today 😁

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Good luck people!

ReputationRep:
    All quiet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zenith154)
    All quiet...
    Been sat on my email, Twitter and here - haven't seen anything yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jchap9776)
    Been sat on my email, Twitter and here - haven't seen anything yet!
    I got 2 hours until my offer window for my 8 weeks is over. Time to start digging the grave

ReputationRep:
    the calm before the storm, or no offers going out today??

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Offer!

Not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnolia123)
    Offer!

Not.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by benq)
    Should've done it in a borat voice instead....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by magnolia123)
    Offer!

Not.
    lmao there's always that guy...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by djsimpy)
    the calm before the storm, or no offers going out today??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just got an offer for philosophy & politics!

At Exeter though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EdCohen)
    Just got an offer for philosophy & politics!

At Exeter though
    Please don't raise my heart rate up like that

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.