Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tazza'sNightmare)
    watch this video, it backs up my point
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
    Still a mug 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EHZ17)
    Ahh mann if that was the case that would be amazing. I will have to look this up, are you 100% on this?
    I'm not 100% sure, I could have easily misunderstood. I know that there's an upcoming UCL open day and quite a few people are going to that from this thread so maybe ask one of them what was said before you firm and insure?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NinjaPandaa)
    Never mention group theory again agh

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Group theory group theory group theory group theory group theory group theory

(Original post by masterhabs)
      Sooo warwick or ucl for economics haha everyone has this dilemma
      UCL would be more fun IMO, and it would be easier to make contacts and/or get internships as ur in London.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Tazza'sNightmare)
      take a gap year and apply for maths. Economics is crap anyway
      What you moaning about?
      It's one of the subjects in which you can do pretty well.
      P.S Are you at uni?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Skill Twix)
      What you moaning about?
      It's one of the subjects in which you can do pretty well.
      P.S Are you at uni?
      Ignore him, he's trolling

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by fha96)
      Ignore him, he's trolling
      I really hate when people criticise Economics.It's the subject that I am talented at!

ReputationRep:
      Did anyone go to the recent Bristol economics offer holders day? What did you think, did they sell it to you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mollypeta)
      Yes, it is. Like, i really want to go but i'm from Scotland so they take so long because we don't pay. It's the only one i have left too. I haven't heard of anyone getting an offer yet!
      i got a conditional offer for economics from edinburgh in january (i applied in december)

ReputationRep:
      any international offer holders for LSE/UCL econ? i saw a lot of comments on the open day for UCL econ but since i'm an international student i don't think UCL will send me an invitation to the open day! > < i applied in mid december if any one is wondering and i got conditional offers from edinburgh, nottingham and warwick for econ.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by alllisx)
      any international offer holders for LSE/UCL econ? i saw a lot of comments on the open day for UCL econ but since i'm an international student i don't think UCL will send me an invitation to the open day! > < i applied in mid december if any one is wondering and i got conditional offers from edinburgh, nottingham and warwick for econ.
      Hey! What are your stats?!

ReputationRep:
      Hey, I' am an international student, got an offer for econ at Lse and UCL but still waiting for Warwick and Edinburgh!

ReputationRep:
      finally worked out that tazza's nightmare is tazza ma razza getting ripped by his mates.. #beenthere looooooooooooooool

ReputationRep:
      :clap2:
      (Original post by jchap9776)
      finally worked out that tazza's nightmare is tazza ma razza getting ripped by his mates.. #beenthere looooooooooooooool
      That detective work tho

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by stardude8)
      :clap2:

That detective work tho
      ikr, goes to show why I am taking BTEC Economics with Hairdressing :bong::bong:

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by chiara97)
      Hey, I' am an international student, got an offer for econ at Lse and UCL but still waiting for Warwick and Edinburgh!
      Wow! when did you apply and when did they give you the offer!! what's your stats > <

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by ndhala)
      Hey! What are your stats?!
      i'm doing IB and i'm predicted a 42 and 776 at HL
      i did IGCSEs as well with 6A*s and 2As

ReputationRep:
      i got a conditional offer for economics from edinburgh in january (i applied in december)
      Oooh well done!! Are you a Scottish Student?

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mollypeta)
      Oooh well done!! Are you a Scottish Student?
      hi! no i'm from hong kong/singapore

ReputationRep:
      Offer from Warwick for Economics

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.