Turn on thread page Beta

The Playstation 3 Society III watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Gt5 disc's being 'stamped' already according to Gran Turismo creator: http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news...ed-As-We-Speak
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    (Original post by badger-man)
    You try and put together the ultimate team. You play people online with your team and try and win tournaments. They had it for FIFA 09 and 10 too, glad it's free now as I probably wouldn't have bought it this time.
    Yeah, from first impression it isn't amazing.

ReputationRep:
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jermaindefoe)
    :fyi: 16-16 makes us equally best
    We could have a rematch if you want to

Btw tobs got banned for a month off the PSN :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AugustWestie)

:lol
    I saw that before
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Looking at renting/possibly buying a game tonight to last me until Monday, bored of MW2 now and Fifa is only OK every now and then. Any recommendations?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bigmo7)
    We could have a rematch if you want to

Btw tobs got banned for a month off the PSN :mmm:
    :zomg: how lol

btw: the rematch is not on :teeth: i want to bow out on a high :teeth:

ReputationRep:

LOL

Anyone up for a match in MW2?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    Hey, I'm considering getting a PS3 for Christmas. Don't have anything else that I want or need. I have a 360 already, but I recently played Heavy Rain and absolutely loved it. I'm also a big MGS fan, so maybe I should. What do you guys think? :awesome:
    (Original post by Madjackismad)
    I definitely want to get it for the exclusives it has. How do you feel about the blu ray? Have you had any problems with the hardware or anything?
    Heavy Rain + PS Move = :awesome:
    I had my console since January this year, and a few weeks ago I seemed to get a hardware problem where it couldn't read discs properly. But their customer service/help line is fantastic! I called up, the guy spoke perfect English and talked me through a full system restore, and if that didn't work I should ring again to arrange a replacement. I rang back on a Friday, and he arranged for a courier to deliver the replacement Monday. **** you Microsoft leaving me without a console for a month!

im thinking of just getting black ops at midnight - hobo, might meet u at asda
    :awesome: I'll either be at Asda in Canterbury or Tesco in Whitstable, whichever is rumoured cheaper/where everyone else from work is going.

'**** this ****, I'm noob tubing!' :rofl: I'll probably end up spending ages watching Hitler parodies now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hobo06)
    Heavy Rain + PS Move = :awesome:
    I had my console since January this year, and a few weeks ago I seemed to get a hardware problem where it couldn't read discs properly. But their customer service/help line is fantastic! I called up, the guy spoke perfect English and talked me through a full system restore, and if that didn't work I should ring again to arrange a replacement. I rang back on a Friday, and he arranged for a courier to deliver the replacement Monday. **** you Microsoft leaving me without a console for a month!

:awesome: I'll either be at Asda in Canterbury or Tesco in Whitstable, whichever is rumoured cheaper/where everyone else from work is going.

'**** this ****, I'm noob tubing!' :rofl: I'll probably end up spending ages watching Hitler parodies now
    give you a lift if you want, pick you up on the way? or is that too weird seeing as we havent met

ReputationRep:
    give you a lift if you want, pick you up on the way? or is that too weird seeing as we havent met
    Mw2 now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jit987)
    Mw2 now?
    watching an iditot abroad m8

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind to be honest...though my brother might want to tag along to get a copy for 360 if he's not working that night, the weird bit would be explaining how I know you :p:

But yeh, if you don't mind that'll be cool. I was going to ask if you drove, and offer you a lift if not

ReputationRep:
    Ffs I have the worst sore throat, can barely speak, and 3 people have rung me in the past half hour! No one ever rings, why today!

On another note, this made me lol: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=6815 :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    I don't mind to be honest...though my brother might want to tag along to get a copy for 360 if he's not working that night, the weird bit would be explaining how I know you :p:

But yeh, if you don't mind that'll be cool. I was going to ask if you drove, and offer you a lift if not
    heh sure! if neither of my 2 preorders arrive on monday i shall be going to tesco/asda at midnight, so will drive us.

Make sure your about on here on monday evening tho...
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Mw2 now?
    Add me mate if you like.

ReputationRep:
    Ffs I have the worst sore throat, can barely speak, and 3 people have rung me in the past half hour! No one ever rings, why today!

On another note, this made me lol: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=6815 :teehee:
    And still they try to convince us their console, online play and service etc is better :teehee:

Seems I am the only one in the house tonight, not having ID to go out or reasonably close home to go to sucks Will probably be on MW2 or [email protected] all evening given I have nothing else to do...

ReputationRep:
    heh sure! if neither of my 2 preorders arrive on monday i shall be going to tesco/asda at midnight, so will drive us.

Make sure your about on here on monday evening tho...
    Nice one! Probably won't be on after tonight as off I'm off to Eastbourne and Brighton for the weekend, but I'll be back Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RNBen)
    Add me mate if you like.
    ID?
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    ID?
    RoguePenguin. I swear I had a sig...

Poll
Were you ever put in isolation at school?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.