Turn on thread page Beta

LGBT Chat X watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpdavis)
    Hmmm let me think :albertein:

What brought you to this brilliant thread and one very interesting thing about yourself :lovehug:
    http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...7#post37795737 :yes:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
    Purple or brown

ReputationRep:
    Less than half hour til the Big Brother 13 (or Big Brother 2012 if you wish to call it that!) live launch!!! XD

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    Less than half hour til the Big Brother 13 (or Big Brother 2012 if you wish to call it that!) live launch!!! XD
    Didn't they cancel that ages ago so the human race could finally progress and we could basically have a better society?

Spoiler:
    Show
    My hatred for Big Brother is somewhat obvious

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how everyone is managing this time off uni, it's like the dreaded gap year again :emo: I've been counting how many times I blink in a minute, it averages around 42 per minute, but obviously I'm concentrating on blinking... I also measured my tongue, mastered raising my left eyebrow alone (the right's easy), flossed 5 times, spun round on my chair 48 times before wanting to throw up and drank so much water in an attempt to not eat out of boredom that I might as well just sit in the bathroom with my laptop.

:afraid: I've starting twitching in one eye...

(Original post by gagaslilmonsteruk)
    :puke: You... don't... watch that, do you? :afraid:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I like your taste in women :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    Didn't they cancel that ages ago so the human race could finally progress and we could basically have a better society?

Spoiler:
    Show
    My hatred for Big Brother is somewhat obvious

(Original post by The Puppet Master)

:puke: You... don't... watch that, do you? :afraid:
    I'm giving the show another chance. I tuned out 2 weeks into last year's series as it was dreadful, but personally, I believe it's the contestants that determine whether their series' are bad or not. I would say the worst series are 4, 10 and 12, my favourite series will always be 7, nothing can change that, though I did love series 5,6 and 8 too. Due to the last series on being on during term time (the Denise Welsh one) I was unable to watch most of it. The 2nd celeb version of 2012 follows the main series - I wonder who they'll get in there this time - last I heard Bet Lynch from Corrie is supposed to be going in

ReputationRep:
    So do I :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Hey all

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had experience of vets allowing you to pay up a bill or paying it later? I'm worried what needs done is going to cost me hundreds of pounds and unfortunately I'm a poor student...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Has anyone had experience of vets allowing you to pay up a bill or paying it later? I'm worried what needs done is going to cost me hundreds of pounds and unfortunately I'm a poor student...
    In my experience, it's a case of pay up there and then.

ReputationRep:
    Aww why do you have a vets bill??

ReputationRep:
    Some vets may let you have a payment plan, you'd have to ask. Have you checked out the PDSA?

ReputationRep:
    I second that :sexface:

Esp, Mila Kunis.

Ahhhhh :sogood:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ViceVersa)
    Purple or brown
    Lovely. I think I've decided I would be Atomic Tangerine. Because I'm ginger and I like radiation physics, more than anything else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Terpsikhore)
    Lovely. I think I've decided I would be Atomic Tangerine. Because I'm ginger and I like radiation physics, more than anything else.
    Epic! :awesome:

How are you?

I second that :sexface:

Esp, Mila Kunis.

Ahhhhh :sogood:
    Mila :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to Amsterdam in July! :woo: Then Rotterdam, and home for a day before Istanbul followed by Belgrade. And I have yet to book Edinburgh and Israel.

Also hi new people, hi all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dbmag9)
    I'm going to Amsterdam in July! :woo: Then Rotterdam, and home for a day before Istanbul followed by Belgrade. And I have yet to book Edinburgh and Israel.

Also hi new people, hi all.
    Sooooo jealous! Take me with youuuu! I want to go for my 20th but none of my friends want to go because of it's reputation. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    Sooooo jealous! Take me with youuuu! I want to go for my 20th but none of my friends want to go because of it's reputation. :emo:
    How is that a reason not to go? :p:

ReputationRep:
    Surely Amsterdam's reputation is the main reason to go??

ReputationRep:
    I am such a devious assassin. I have played people off against each other, as a rogue double-agent. Anonymous notes and tip-offs, just so I could ensure that none of my friends will become my assassin. So much fun. I love being this evil. Shame I have made enemies out for revenge, now. Worth it :ninja:

Oh, but I am meant to be revising.

Edit: Also, happy birthday Chris! Shame that the weather is so poo!

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.