Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    What accommodation are people applying for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by va96)
    What accommodation are people applying for?
    Wolfson house or great Dover street

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    who else had it today?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by someone16)
    Can somebody tell me if Kings is ukcat heavy? thks
    Very, normally very high 600s as a minimum but lots present high 700s

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    770 and still waiting.....:confused:

ReputationRep:
    any offers today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    770 and still waiting.....:confused:
    I called up around last week, apparently they are interviewing until mid - March this year. I asked if this includes international students, they said yes! I'd say hang in there and wait it out.

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, can anyone tell me how long the questionnaire/ethical scenario part of the interview lasts? Is it the whole 40 mins?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CW84)
    Hi guys, can anyone tell me how long the questionnaire/ethical scenario part of the interview lasts? Is it the whole 40 mins?
    Get to your interview AT LEAST 40 minutes early (I'd recommend earlier). Then half an hour before your interview, you'll be given a clipboard with two pieces of paper on - one has the ethical scenario and the other has the essay question and space for your answer. They recommend spending fifteen minutes on each, but how you actually spend the time is up to you. Then you get called in for your interview, which will last about fifteen minutes - near the end of the interview you get asked about the ethical scenario. Hope that helps and good luck!!

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,

Rejected w/o interview
    If you're wondering:
    International
    predicted AAB (or was it AA A)
    790 band 2

I'm not sure about my predicted because I got underpredicted. Then my college sent out an email to revise those grades. But king's said that "whilst you meet entry requirements"

So yeah. All the best for your other applications!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mao127)
    Hi guys,

Rejected w/o interview
    If you're wondering:
    International
    predicted AAB (or was it AA A)
    790 band 2

I'm not sure about my predicted because I got underpredicted. Then my college sent out an email to revise those grades. But king's said that "whilst you meet entry requirements"

So yeah. All the best for your other applications!
    Sorry about that. You are clearly a strong candidate, I'm sure you'll have offers

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haven't heard anything yet!! i am worried!

ReputationRep:
    Today marks two months since my interview and I haven't heard a thing, there is little worse than this wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    Get to your interview AT LEAST 40 minutes early (I'd recommend earlier). Then half an hour before your interview, you'll be given a clipboard with two pieces of paper on - one has the ethical scenario and the other has the essay question and space for your answer. They recommend spending fifteen minutes on each, but how you actually spend the time is up to you. Then you get called in for your interview, which will last about fifteen minutes - near the end of the interview you get asked about the ethical scenario. Hope that helps and good luck!!
    Thank you! That's really helpful :-)

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here waiting since 16/ 17 th december interviews for a100 ?

Any graduate who had an interview for a 100 heard back yet ???

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I must have such a sad life

Everyday my hour between 5-6pm is devoted to checking and refreshing myapplication portal incase kings decide to send me an offer. This is my only obsession at the moment, nothing else seems to matter anymore

ReputationRep:
    still waiting for an interview

ReputationRep:
    had the interview today. are they meant to be so unfriendly???

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicia2908)
    had the interview today. are they meant to be so unfriendly???
    Did you have a middle-aged man who kept giving funny looks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HJaved1195)
    I must have such a sad life

Everyday my hour between 5-6pm is devoted to checking and refreshing myapplication portal incase kings decide to send me an offer. This is my only obsession at the moment, nothing else seems to matter anymore
    Well, i think you are lucky to even have had an interview! I am yet to hear from them with a score of 770. Are you an international?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.