Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    Might be a bit late but that's proper harsh on Yeovil Town, club is really in the pit, relegated twice in two seasons. How the fans must feel.
    Just returning to their natural level.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Three HUGE games coming up in the Championship

Middlesbrough vs Wolves
    Fulham vs Rotherham
    Millwall vs Wigan

Millwall win & Rotherham lose & that gap goes to 4 points with a game in hand for the former.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TornadoGR4)
    Three HUGE games coming up in the Championship

Middlesbrough vs Wolves
    Fulham vs Rotherham
    Millwall vs Wigan

Millwall win & Rotherham lose & that gap goes to 4 points with a game in hand for the former.
    and that's before Rotherham potentially loose 3 points for fielding an inelegible player.
    Middlesborough Wolves is a big one at the top too. Middlesborough loose and they are pretty much out of automatic promotion contention unless the top 3 slip up. Wolves loose and they are looking doubtful for the playoffs unless other results go their way. A point doesn't really do either side much good if most of the rest of the top 8 win.

ReputationRep:
    Will take a point from this one tonight very happily, hopefully leading on to 3 wins in our easier games to come. I'm expecting a low scoring game though, and hoping Cardiff can do us a favour too (Fancy Brentford to win their game)

ReputationRep:
    I think we may do a favour for Watford, 'Boro & Bournemouth. You'd think a Norwich win is nailed on against a Leeds team that have lost 3 on the bounce, but we have a habit of turning up against the top teams. Double against Bournemouth & 'Boro this season speaks for itself.

I actually don't care about the result tonight. A win & draw would obviously be preferred, but our season is over & has been for months. If anything, I'd only want the win to further boost Bournemouth's chances of promotion.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Big games in League One at the bottom tonight, too. A win for Coventry or Scunthorpe would probably make them safe.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Slavisa Jokanovic has hinted that he may be elsewhere next season regardless of where Watford finish.

ReputationRep:
    We will draw 1-1 with Charlton tonight with them equalising in the 93rd min. Book it.

ReputationRep:
    Bamford 2 wolves 0 (so far)

ReputationRep:
    The Top 3 all cancel each other out, Derby & Ipswich make a significant leap ahead of Brentford and Wolves. That last minute equaliser at the iPro on Saturday is critical in hindsight.

Huge win in an ugly game for Millwall, 4 points behind Rotherham who face Fulham tomorrow
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Great result for MK - now just 3 points off Preston in second...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Big games in League One at the bottom tonight, too. A win for Coventry or Scunthorpe would probably make them safe.
    In typical fashion we barely managed to draw. Bristol away next is a guaranteed loss so all rests on Crewe and Crawley. Just want the season over with.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midlander)
    In typical fashion we barely managed to draw. Bristol away next is a guaranteed loss so all rests on Crewe and Crawley. Just want the season over with.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Also at the game and it just showed how poor it is at the Ricoh as there is nobody there to actually put the ball in the net after Samuel went out injured but at least Reda makes a difference. Oldham didn't have anything to play for and against Bristol, well, you never know with Cov

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iodo345)
    Also at the game and it just showed how poor it is at the Ricoh as there is nobody there to actually put the ball in the net after Samuel went out injured but at least Reda makes a difference. Oldham didn't have anything to play for and against Bristol, well, you never know with Cov
    I expect a hammering simply because we don't know how to score and we don't know how to defend. What would I give to have Wilson back for these last games.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Congrats, Bristol City. Promoted in style thanks to a 6-0 victory at Valley Parade. Welcome back to tier two.

ReputationRep:
    Norwich vs Middlesbrough on Friday is absolutely pivotal for promotion, surely the winner of that will go up?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Norwich vs Middlesbrough on Friday is absolutely pivotal for promotion, surely the winner of that will go up?
    Convinced Bournemouth and Boro will go up automatically now.

The bottom of League One is becoming interesting, too. Yeovil already down, and Colchester set to follow them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Convinced Bournemouth and Boro will go up automatically now.

The bottom of League One is becoming interesting, too. Yeovil already down, and Colchester set to follow them.
    I think Norwich will beat Boro on Friday. It's at Carrow Road iirc. a draw would go down lovely for Bournemouth & Watford, as long as they don't drop the ball on Saturday, which they shouldn't as they're both at home against midtable clubs with nothing left to play for. Wolves vs Ipswich is also on SS1 on Saturday lunchtime.

I think Scunthorpe upwards will be safe in League One. Port Vale have the worst form of the bottom 7 going into the final three matches, and MK Dons are on a charge and sit just three points behind 2nd placed Preston who have been struggling for wins.

I don't care what anyone says, I really do rate the Football League as being amongst some of the best leagues in the world. Unpredictability and drama guaranteed every season. Sky have nothing to hype up in the PL this season with the title & top 4 being all but wrapped up

ReputationRep:
    x
    So Wigan are really going to get relegated from the Championship? All hope seems lost now. It's been absolutely soul destroying for them these past few years. Relegated from the prem, now relegated from the championship it's looking likely. Poor Yeovil and Wigan
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    I think Scunthorpe upwards will be safe in League One. Port Vale have the worst form of the bottom 7 going into the final three matches, and MK Dons are on a charge and sit just three points behind 2nd placed Preston who have been struggling for wins.
    Colchester are surely down, given their thumping last night.

I'd expect Coventry to probably pick up points from Crawley on the final day, and maybe Bristol City this weekend given the fact they've already achieved promotion.

Scunthorpe have the benefit of a game in hand, so I'd say the final two relegation places will be between Crawley, Leyton Orient, Notts County and Crewe. While Port Vale are in poor form, they would need two of the aforementioned sides to pick up two wins out of the final three games to see themselves dragged down into it which I can't see happening.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.