Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by TVIO)
    Same and probably physics that let me down too.
    Still at least I don't have to go to ugly old churchill
    Oh nos.

Missed your insurance too?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Yh, i fear something has gone wrong. If so I will ring cambridge straight after

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Best of luck, keep us posted.

ReputationRep:
    Nope I am out of country so waiting for my friend to collect them at 9.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh okay - well just sit tight until then, try and take your mind off it if possible (I know that's hard).

If Cambridge have changed your offer to unsuccessful on track - then unfortunately that's the end of the road with them. Once you've got your results though you can definitely see where you are and explore other options, including ringing Warwick etc

ReputationRep:
    Offer is officially confirmed.

Congratulations to everyone else.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucilou101)
    Ahh okay - well just sit tight until then, try and take your mind off it if possible (I know that's hard).

If Cambridge have changed your offer to unsuccessful on track - then unfortunately that's the end of the road with them. Once you've got your results though you can definitely see where you are and explore other options, including ringing Warwick etc
    Warwick rejected it on 8th and Cambridge on 10th.
    Surprised about warwick. I cant see in the worst circumstances getting anything lower then A*A*B

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Aw missed my offer and track isn't letting me log in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cerlohee)
    Oh my lord, keep me posted. My friend just had issues logging in

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by L'Evil Fish)
    Oh my lord, keep me posted. My friend just had issues logging in
    Will do

ReputationRep:
    Congrats to all that have made their offers

ReputationRep:
    I'm in! At least it's changed to uncondtional on Track...
    Physical NatSci at Fitz anyone?
    Wow I haven't posted on here in a while...

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for when you do log in

How much have you missed your offer by?

ReputationRep:
    No!!!!! Let us know what happens, there's still hope

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Warwick rejected it on 8th and Cambridge on 10th.
    Surprised about warwick. I cant see in the worst circumstances getting anything lower then A*A*B

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Try not to worry until you get your results. Hopefully it's a mess up or a very near miss and a solution can be found
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    oh no...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    x
    I'm not getting any response on the a level results day thread so thought I could ask here. Track hasn't changed at all; I did the IB so they've had my results for a month. I missed my Cambridge offer by 4 point (but under suspicious circumstances). Remarks came through and only one grade went up. I made my Durham overall points offer of 38, but got 765 HL instead of 666. I messaged big universities last Friday informing them of my situation: Cambridge didn't reply and Durham replied saying thanks. I don't know what to do; what if I need to go through clearing?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)
    I'm not getting any response on the a level results day thread so thought I could ask here. Track hasn't changed at all; I did the IB so they've had my results for a month. I missed my Cambridge offer by 4 point (but under suspicious circumstances). Remarks came through and only one grade went up. I made my Durham overall points offer of 38, but got 765 HL instead of 666. I messaged big universities last Friday informing them of my situation: Cambridge didn't reply and Durham replied saying thanks. I don't know what to do; what if I need to go through clearing?
    If Track still hasn't updated then I would phone your Cambridge college and see what they say, either they're still considering you or they just haven't got round to updating your track yet.

After that, I would phone Durham and see what they say, whether they can confirm your offer or not. Durham are known to mess people around a bit with making them hold on for a decision for a long time - so its worth asking how long before they know for definite.

Let me know how it goes

ReputationRep:
    Finally logged into track. Haven't been rejected or accepted. I'm calling Queens' but it's going straight to voicemail. What should I do?

Oh and also my Durham place has been confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Good luck for when you do log in

How much have you missed your offer by?
    I don't think I was that near the A* for the other grades. I got A*AABa and needed A*A*Aa.

ReputationRep:
    Finally logged into track. Haven't been rejected or accepted. I'm calling Queens' but it's going straight to voicemail. What should I do?

Email their admissions with subject line

Name - Missed Offer - Urgent

List any ums
    Remarks you might have

Best of luck!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader

Well that's very good news about Durham.

Email Queens' and try calling again a little bit later.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.