Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    That defense is absolutely shocking. I really hope that's what Wenger puts out on Monday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That defense is absolutely shocking. I really hope that's what Wenger puts out on Monday.
    Are you Man UTD supporter?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stalin)
    I almost spat my noodles all over my moniter reading that!

:toofunny:
    Was a traumatic experience mate, I've never been able to trust cup of soups since, has scarred me for life (thankfully only mentally, no burn lasting marks which was a minor miracle tbh).

If only it was in America, I could have sued QPR for like $3mil dollars like this old woman did to McDonals :mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...The-truth.html

Can't say I had 16% burns, but I still remember the soup was ****ing boiling

ReputationRep:
    Interesting how replacing Kosc and Monreal how **** our defence suddenly becomes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by leinad2012)
    Was a traumatic experience mate, I've never been able to trust cup of soups since, has scarred me for life (thankfully only mentally, no burn lasting marks which was a minor miracle tbh).
    I'm surprised you don't walk around with food flask - get yourself a Thermos Stainless King Food Flask.

Put an Arsenal sticker on it and you can become Ty's nemesis.

If only it was in America, I could have sued QPR for like $3mil dollars like this old woman did to McDonals :mad:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...The-truth.html

Can't say I had 16% burns, but I still remember the soup was ****ing boiling
    The United States of Sue Culture..... Had the club been based in the States, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get away with suing the likes of Mertesacker for criminal defending the other night.

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised you don't walk around with food flask - get yourself a Thermos Stainless King Food Flask.

Put an Arsenal sticker on it and you can become Ty's nemesis.

The United States of Sue Culture..... Had the club been based in the States, I wouldn't be surprised if we could get away with suing the likes of Mertesacker for criminal defending the other night.
    Haha, it was from the QPR food stands. I remember it well, my dad suggesting I get a hot chocolate and myself being like "*****, I'm 9 ****ing years old. I'm one mature, sophisticated hustler, get a cup of tomato and basil soup" (or words to that effect). Didn't end well

To be fair with that case the woman went into shock I think, but I reckon I could have sued had it been in the states, it was a winter game so I could have easily lied and said that the cold weather and the injury put into shock.

Not going to lie, Merta and Gabriel seems suicidal, hoping I'm wrong but I can't see it working

ReputationRep:
    People forget how monumentally **** Kos was against Everton. I personally think this is a great team, we look to be dominating possession instead of our ****e attempts at playing on the counter.

ReputationRep:
    Haha, it was from the QPR food stands. I remember it well, my dad suggesting I get a hot chocolate and myself being like "*****, I'm 9 ****ing years old. I'm one mature, sophisticated hustler, get a cup of tomato and basil soup" (or words to that effect). Didn't end well

To be fair with that case the woman went into shock I think, but I reckon I could have sued had it been in the states, it was a winter game so I could have easily lied and said that the cold weather and the injury put into shock.

Not going to lie, Merta and Gabriel seems suicidal, hoping I'm wrong but I can't see it working
    The woman in the case looks older than Arsene too.

Has Koscielny picked up an injury or are we just wrapping him in cotton wool for Old Trafford?

ReputationRep:
    The woman in the case looks older than Arsene too.

Has Koscielny picked up an injury or are we just wrapping him in cotton wool for Old Trafford?
    God knows, I haven't heard anything about an injury but even if he did have one the league is more important than the FA Cup surely?

ReputationRep:
    Do people have streams? Reddit isn't helping at all.. can someone PM me please
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Firstrowsports

ReputationRep:
    God knows, I haven't heard anything about an injury but even if he did have one the league is more important than the FA Cup surely?
    I think we can get away with Mertesacker and Gabriel tonight because we're facing a shower of ****e.

If Mertesacker starts against Utd, though.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mackay)
    Firstrowsports
    Cheers mate

ReputationRep:
    Merte gabirel?

3 ****ING CAM'S?

roflllll

ReputationRep:
    Conceding every 3 or 4 minutes it seems then

ReputationRep:
    Austin vs Mertesacker.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Austin caused havoc against Mangala and Demichelis at Loftus Road tbf.

ReputationRep:
    QPR playing the long ball game so far.

ReputationRep:
    Ospina chant is pure cringe, we're not an MLS side FFS
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal FC Supporter
    (Original post by Arkasia)
    Time to predict who's going to get injured tonight.

I reckon whoever plays CM alongside Coq/Flam.
    Stealing United's game nice nice.
    I'm going for any of the attacking players.

(Original post by Tom_Ford)
    He's a goblin, but he's our goblin. :love: He has the halo effect to me. With a bit of acclimatisation to the English game, we will see him have the likes of Lukaku in his backpocket on the regular.
    I get you don't worry #TeamleaveGabrielalone type of defender we need. You think pretty boys like Bellerin and Chambers will have any effect? Nah. It's all good.

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: May 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.