Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Arsenal Thread XXIV watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    The premier league? It won't be won by a team in red
    Please stop making random generic posts. Please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by midnightice)
    Please stop making posts. Please.
    *fixed

ReputationRep:
    United are a bit of a joke aren't they? Their fans were giving it large after last week, talking about the title lmao, knew they'd slip straight away.

Piers Morgan is making me hate Klopp now. That fat nonce is such a massive c*nt, really hope Wenger wins the league and no one gives him notice the attention seeking rat. Good on Liverpool though.

ReputationRep:
    Come on West Ham we could use some points buffer.

ReputationRep:
    West Ham are winning lol but I fully expect City to come back and win

ReputationRep:
    lmao arsenal fans turning on each other now.

You've only scored two goals against us since 2012. Honestly I think either Ozil or Courtois will be man of the match and each keeper will make at least one world class save.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    Come on West Ham we could use some points buffer.
    But Leicester are ahead of you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jimmy Seville)
    lmao arsenal fans turning on each other now.

You've only scored two goals against us since 2012. Honestly I think either Ozil or Courtois will be man of the match and each keeper will make at least one world class save.
    man will walk on moon.

ReputationRep:
    But Leicester are ahead of you.
    But I'm less scared of them in the long term than Man City. I meant points buffer between us and them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    But I'm less scared of them in the long term than Man City. I meant points buffer between us and them.
    Not sure why you would think that tbh...all the top teams have bottled it at some point this season, and you still have FA Cup and Champions League games to go (expect you to get distracted by the cup and don't think you'll win it this year tbh), whereas Leicester only have the league left. They may not have enormous depth (still have the likes of Ulloach and Kramaric mind) but only have 15 games left this season.

They are basically like Liverpool of 13-14 only they can defend. I'd tip Spurs as well but like the other sides have plenty of distractions.

We play them at home on the last day of the season, and honestly, not that I think it will, but if it came down to us losing Leciester could win the league, or qualifying for the Europa league i'd take the former 9 times out of 10.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    United are a bit of a joke aren't they? Their fans were giving it large after last week, talking about the title lmao, knew they'd slip straight away.

Piers Morgan is making me hate Klopp now. That fat nonce is such a massive c*nt, really hope Wenger wins the league and no one gives him notice the attention seeking rat. Good on Liverpool though.
    That was just the deluded manager

ReputationRep:
    People can keep writing off Leicester but 23 games in they're still going strong

ReputationRep:
    Not sure why you would think that tbh...all the top teams have bottled it at some point this season, and you still have FA Cup and Champions League games to go (expect you to get distracted by the cup and don't think you'll win it this year tbh), whereas Leicester only have the league left. They may not have enormous depth (still have the likes of Ulloach and Kramaric mind) but only have 15 games left this season.

They are basically like Liverpool of 13-14 only they can defend. I'd tip Spurs as well but like the other sides have plenty of distractions.

We play them at home on the last day of the season, and honestly, not that I think it will, but if it came down to us losing Leciester could win the league, or qualifying for the Europa league i'd take the former 9 times out of 10.
    Because eventually the league will return to its statistical norm and Man City will be a far greater threat. They aren't the same as that liverpool team for starters Suarez and Sturridge are a level or three above Mahrez and Vardy (although similar in terms of contribution to their respective teams). Both Mahrez and Vardy were performing beyond their actual ability and have slowed down markedly since the turn of the year (yes, I am aware they got a goal and an assist between them today, but I don't think that affects the general trend in form). I think they'll lose when they play us and when they play City and I don't see them finishing within 4 points of the eventual winners (whoever that is). I take your point about league distractions but we'll have almost all of our vital injured players back in the next few weeks so I see us and City breaking clear in february/march time after we both play them.

ReputationRep:
    Kramaric just went out on loan. I think Mr Demarai Gray could surprise everyone this half of the season.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    That was just the deluded manager
    Many on RedCafe too, a lot of embarrassing ones on there.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by AliRizzo)
    Many on RedCafe too, a lot of embarrassing ones on there.
    You'll always get some delusional fans like Adam McKola from FTD who would suck up to LVG even if he got us relegated

ReputationRep:
    What's the best station for getting to the ground tomorrow?

ReputationRep:
    Arsenal is a good bet for before the game, short walk to the ground. Massive queue to get into Arsenal afterwards though so I prefer to walk round to Finsbury Park.

ReputationRep:
    Man like Shed pretending he goes to matches.

Arsenal station is the closest to the ground, but Holloway Road and Finsbury Park are also only 5-10 minute walks.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ClockEnderAFC)
    Man like Shed pretending he goes to matches.

Arsenal station is the closest to the ground, but Holloway Road and Finsbury Park are also only 5-10 minute walks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Highbury and Islington if you take overground.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: October 7, 2016
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.