Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=shestheone;66734336]I have received my scoring for gls. I scored 50% and the required threshold was 63%.[/QUO

How did you get your score?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LawMe;66734706]
    (Original post by shestheone)
    I have received my scoring for gls. I scored 50% and the required threshold was 63%.[/QUO

Ditto, I'm very interested to know - is on somewhere on their portal?

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=LawMe;66734706]
    (Original post by shestheone)
    I have received my scoring for gls. I scored 50% and the required threshold was 63%.[/QUO

[QUOTE=Not Not Amused;66734926]
    (Original post by LawMe)

Ditto, I'm very interested to know - is on somewhere on their portal?
    I just emailed them and asked them for it. They gave the scoring out of 22 and I just used a percentage calculated to work it out

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=shestheone;66735060][QUOTE=LawMe;66734706]

(Original post by Not Not Amused)

I just emailed them and asked them for it. They gave the scoring out of 22 and I just used a percentage calculated to work it out
    Thanks - I just did the same and asked for numbers of applicants as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Not Not Amused)
    Thanks - I just did the same and asked for numbers of applicants as well.

I have also emailed but forgot to ask for number of applicants, could you possibly share if they let you know?

ReputationRep:
    Can I please make a plea that if you're holding on to offers you know you're going to turn down that you do so.... Some very anxious reserves out there one of which is in danger of losing another job offer and the ability to pay the bills in the process of hanging on! Thank you!!!

ReputationRep:
    Any rejections from 3TG, Carmelite or 4BB yet?

I know people have had offers and accepted at the sets.

ReputationRep:
    Also have any rejections gone out for Pump Court thanks!

ReputationRep:
    3TG rejection by PG update.

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone remember when the GLS assessment dates are for end of August ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PupilLAD)
    Can anyone remember when the GLS assessment dates are for end of August ?
    Its on their website so you might want to double check this but off the top of my head I believe its 19th, 22nd,23rd and 24th

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else still waiting as a reserve?? This is torture!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupilpleaser)
    Anyone else still waiting as a reserve?? This is torture!!!
    Yes

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had a definitive answer from Farringdon?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pupillage16)
    Those who have received offers but haven't accepted or declined - what are you waiting for?
    Often they are waiting on other (preferred) sets for which they are also reserve. Clearly the risk is that this creates a deadlock, where no one accepts because they're all waiting on other sets at which others are not accepting for the same reason. I suspect that in reality that isn't terribly common, but it's theoretically possible.

People might also be seeking advice from various sources, which is very sensible - there's a reason there's a 14 day period given to offerees!*

I know it's very frustrating, but I think I received an offer after being a reserve on something like day 10, so prepare yourselves and stay positive if you can.

ReputationRep:
    Rejections out for Pump Court

ReputationRep:
    Rejections for reserves of 1 Pump Court out.

Bit off topic but has anyone ever run into an attendance problem on the BPTC by being late for more than 10% or know how strict they are in excusing this?

ReputationRep:
    Fenners interviews out. Suspect they may have some rejections now people have already had offers!

ReputationRep:
    And it's over... :-(

ReputationRep:
    PG question if I may. Chambers have asked me to accept an offer through the PG, but my PG just says "offer" then "view application" and "withdraw application". Has anyone had this problem? How do I accept through Gateway? I'd sooner not call chambers again unless strictly necessary.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 15, 2017
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.