rudi garcia - 51.69%

mourinho - 58.82%
sr90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by hayles101)
They just don't learn. It's unbelievable.

They will wait until we're out of the FA Cup and Top 4 mathematically impossible before pulling the trigger ala Moyes. Again! Infuriating! :mad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Can see Mata, Herrera, Pereira all handing in transfer requests if he's still here in May

Posted from TSR Mobile
Campaign
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Andreas leaving would be shades of Pogba.
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Thoughts?

Campaign
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Thoughts?

Hello Dirtybit.
What is crackalackin?
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
How is he still in a job FFS
Aky786UK
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
With LVG doing worse than Moyes statistically, do wonder how Moyes would have spent £250m had he had the chance? I know he was out of his depth in terms of being the public face of Man United but there hasn't been massive progression under the man who had won a CL and titles in Holland, Spain and Germany.
Funky_Giraffe
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
With LVG doing worse than Moyes statistically, do wonder how Moyes would have spent £250m had he had the chance? I know he was out of his depth in terms of being the public face of Man United but there hasn't been massive progression under the man who had won a CL and titles in Holland, Spain and Germany.
I think you re right to a certain extent here, although I do think the reason why fans are giving LvG time is because he has won all these trophies. The general consensus (right or wrong) was that Moyes wasn't a capable manager because he had never really won anything so he immediately came under the cosh about that when things started going pear-shaped.

However, I do believe that the style of football under Moyes was even better than how we have been playing for at least a couple of months now. I mean, it was pretty woeful under Moyes but now I can't even watch!
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Aky786UK)
...and to this I say this is a perfect example of why it doesn't always mean that managers with these so called "accolades" are good managers for our club just because of the stuff they have done in the past.
WalkingAbortion
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
the longer we wait to sack Van Gaal, the WORSE our season will be.

top 4 is gone, top 6 will be a minor miracle under LvG.
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WalkingAbortion)

He's going to be staying for sure! I mean even Woodward watched the game against Southampton he surely heard the boo's because this time they were even worse than last time against Norwich :lol:

We just have to put up with the pain till end of the season and know that we won't be playing CL next season...but that's okay because i feel our club needs a period of total rebuild....in the summer we should get rid of people like Fellani and bring in good signings to strengthen the squad and a solid manager.....and take it from there!
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Favourite FA Cup goal ever. That pass from Giggs and those three touches from Robin, absolute magic.

6thformer25
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Kenan and Kel)
Favourite FA Cup goal ever. That pass from Giggs and those three touches from Robin, absolute magic.

Thats exactly what we are missing right now...
trapking
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
RVP is amazing....he can score some 'worldies' :lol: :love:
PharaohFromSpace
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
How is he still in a job FFS
dude every time you post something, I stare at your avatar for 5 minutes.....
sr90
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by WalkingAbortion)

You'd imagine we'll need 70pts to finish 4th, to do that we'll need to win 10, draw 3 and only lose 2 of our last 15 games.

Considering we still have to go to Emptihad, Stamford Bridge, WHL that is never going to happen. Even home games against the likes of Watford and Palace you can't be confident of winning at the moment.

Stoke (H), Chelsea (A), Sunderland (A), Arsenal (H), Watford (H)

Can't see where our next win is coming from tbh.
Kenan and Kel
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sr90)
Can't see where our next win is coming from tbh.
Probably in our next game tbh.
KingKoala
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Van Gaal will stay until the end of the season....just deal with it.
That Bearded Man
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Dirtybit)
Thoughts?

It looks ridiculous, why would you want a top with www.footyheadlines.com on it?
Dirtybit
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Lolol papers briefed that Woodward has talked LVG out of resigning yet again.

That makes sense why he plays Fellaini now, he wants to get fired.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (118)
63.44%
No (68)
36.56%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise