Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    Does it look bad if I leave the extra-curricular activities on the BNP Paribas application almost empty? Everything I would put is on my cv so I don't want to repeat myself

ReputationRep:
    Nomura first round!!

ReputationRep:
    has anyone uploaded their CV to the Citi application and previewed it and it comes out really messed up? Also did people receive a confirmation e-mail when they submitted their app to Citi? I feel I may have really messed up submitting the app because I pressed the back button on the final page (yet it still says on my profile that I have applied for the job)

ReputationRep:
    Just gonna say that I won't be using this much over the next week to two weeks or so for freshers and all of that. So won't be able to answer anything/respond to PMs that much.

Good luck lads and lassies.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    HSBC phone interview invited for Banking summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    When did you apply?
    Aug 24

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adi_nayak1)
    has anyone uploaded their CV to the Citi application and previewed it and it comes out really messed up? Also did people receive a confirmation e-mail when they submitted their app to Citi? I feel I may have really messed up submitting the app because I pressed the back button on the final page (yet it still says on my profile that I have applied for the job)
    Citi's new portal is a mess. My app was a mess and I was contacted by them to re-upload CV and cover letter. If something is wrong they will give you the chance to fix it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)
    Just gonna say that I won't be using this much over the next week to two weeks or so for freshers and all of that. So won't be able to answer anything/respond to PMs that much.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Good luck with SWs, enjoy uni, thanks for your work here - shout if you ever need anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bored565)
    Anyone had any experience with HSBC phone interviews (GB&M)?
    How long did it take to get the phone interview after passing the tests?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Good luck with SWs, enjoy uni, thanks for your work here - shout if you ever need anything!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Cheers boss! Hope you enjoy your last year of uni and that this round of applications goes swimmingly.

Definitely!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deltasierra27)
    Has anyone just received this email from JPM?

"Please note that your application is in the process of being screened and is still under review. Given the large volumes and our dedication to screening every application, we’re not able to provide a timeline, but, once a decision is made regarding your candidacy, we will update you."
    Yes. Applied early Sept for S&T.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Princepieman)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Enjoy it sir, remember, getting hammered is a useful skill in banking so if anything, you just getting exposure Hahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheParham)
    Enjoy it sir, remember, getting hammered is a useful skill in banking so if anything, you just getting exposure Hahaha
    Ahahahahahah, gotta prep the liver for all those networking sessions :') Cheers!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    Yes. Applied early Sept for S&T.

I have not received this email from Jpm. Is this bad ? Anyone else not received this email?

ReputationRep:
    Guys any update from gs sec? App is still received or under review ? Any interviews so far?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by prettyIBer?)
    HSBC phone interview invited for Banking summer
    Congrats! How long after being told you passed the tests did this invite come through?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda12)
    Congrats! How long after being told you passed the tests did this invite come through?
    I had passed email yesterday at 19:00, and email invited today. Applied a week ago.
    And thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Orphan123)
    I have not received this email from Jpm. Is this bad ? Anyone else not received this email?
    I think it's different depending on when you applied and what you applied for.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gman786)
    How long did it take to get the phone interview after passing the tests?
    A day after they sent the 'you passed the tests' email

ReputationRep:
    I completed Nomura's tests more than 48h ago and never got a "tests completed" email or a rejection or anything. Status online is "logical test completed". Anyone else in the same position?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources
Study resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.