• View Poll Results: Favourite Doctor?
    Christopher Eccleston
    8.20%
    David Tennant
    59.71%
    Matt Smith
    32.09%

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, Daleks yes they are good, they are kind of good bit boring sometimes but overall very good, especially as the doctor is terrified of them but the cybermen just don't float my boat though

ReputationRep:
    i know another character thats due for a return :mwuaha:

ReputationRep:
    How awesome would alan davis be as the Doctor?

ReputationRep:
    Shame that David Tennant is going, but I reckon it's time for a change. All the people who are saying that no other Doctor could be as good obviously don't understand the point :p:

Alan Davies...meh. I'm hoping for Paterson Joseph. He's such a versatile actor, I think he'd be excellent for the role.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jace Falco)
    Alan Davies...meh. I'm hoping for Paterson Joseph. He's such a versatile actor, I think he'd be excellent for the role.
    I was originally rooting for Davies but recently seeing Joseph in Survivors, I do think he'd be really good. Possibly the best person for the next Doctor. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I think we're overdue an older Doctor, bring back Tom Baker, apart from the next Little Britain USA voiceover and W H Smith voiceovers he's free.

Anyway, a backwards re-generation could explain away more regenerations than he's supposed to have left.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Perfect_Gent)
    Anyway, a backwards re-generation could explain away more regenerations than he's supposed to have left.
    I speculate that the events of Last of the Time Lords would probably be used to explain that, but of course it's just speculation.

Soc has no leader, any one want to do it

ReputationRep:
    I'll do it.

ReputationRep:
    Or me,

ReputationRep:
    I'm up for it

ReputationRep:
    I am the Master, and you shall obey me.

ReputationRep:
    I would as well, I don't mind

ReputationRep:
    Been watching the Doctor Who s4 episodes on iPlayer as they've been coming up in the run up to the crimbo special.

Just watched Midnight - the one where he crosses the planet in a bus thingie with a bunch of randomers, ger possessed, etc...- there's a family on board with him, with a young emo-ish son. It's Merlin.

Hehe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    Been watching the Doctor Who s4 episodes on iPlayer as they've been coming up in the run up to the crimbo special.

Just watched Midnight - the one where he crosses the planet in a bus thingie with a bunch of randomers, ger possessed, etc...- there's a family on board with him, with a young emo-ish son. It's Merlin.

Hehe
    Thinking back, you're right and all :p:

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, that is an awesome episode
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Only a few days to the Christmas special now.

I'm starting to really look forward to it. Other than the trailers showing the cybermen and someone claiming to be the Doctor, I've no idea at all about what the story is. It should be great.

Remember, it's on at 6pm on Christmas Day

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I watched the end of turn left and it was awesome

ReputationRep:
    I think it's a parallel world doctor/cybermen, though I guess if that happened, Rose would have to come back, again.

Hmmm. I'm convinced they are parallel world cybermen tho, as they are slightly different to this world cybermen

ReputationRep:
    The first cybermen story was a parallel world one...

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.