Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    that would be because of the sheep repellent kit yo-less gave me...it includes an electric shaver...does this mean i'll be the target? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Awwww. Cute little shaved sheep! Yay!

Cute? *looks incredulous*

Wottabout, I have to ask... Whyere does your faith lie? Is it with the Hidden Society or... them?
    The time has come for you to make a decision.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by wottabout)
    Awwww. Cute little shaved sheep! Yay!
    Sheep + Shave = Cute :eek:

*attempts to do complex calculations to try to disprove this theory, but fails to turn on calculator*

ReputationRep:
    my calculator exploded while i was trying to calculate that :eek:

i think the sheep broke wottabout *pokes wottabout*

ReputationRep:
    WHAT do you guys think you're DOING???? I turn up for one DAY and the whole FORUM is PACKED with spoilers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hell, that's so MEAN of you. At least I had the courage and fortitude to refrain from looking at them. And now after saying "hello and I'll be back in a week I mean really truly totally back" I'd better turn off the computer otherwise I WILL look at the spoilers and spoil the movie for myself and hate myself for doing that and get into a self-desructive pattern and go to join the sheep because I feel so LEFT OUT among you guys because you keep posting freakin' spoilers!!!!!!!!!!
    *is thoroughly pissed off*

I think Rusty Diamond has some anger management issues going on.

On another note, new Artemis book August 3rd huzzah!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Amazon said August 2nd :hmmmm2:

ReputationRep:
    I swear the first date I heard was around October. I was going to ask for it for my b'day. Now I've actually got to go and buy it all by myself!!:eek3: With my own (nonexistent)
    money as well. Damn. Still least it's out soon!

ReputationRep:
    THATS ONLY WEEKS AWAY OMG *runs around waving arms franticaly*:bunny:

ReputationRep:
    seriously? :eek2:

august 2nd? then that means it comes out sometime in early september here in the philippines ...or perhaps october :dontknow:

:argh:

Rusty's just a bit upset we didn't notice she was missing for two weeks.

and of course there are those spoilers...very very upsetting spoilers

I thought you should know, I'm being sent on a mission to eradicate sheep in Europe. It will be a trying time for me but I plan to return on August 27th. I'm not sure whether I will be able to get online during that time period but I shall strive to do so.

I'll miss you guys loads. Hope I make it out alive.

yo-less out.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    I thought you should know, I'm being sent on a mission to eradicate sheep in Europe. It will be a trying time for me but I plan to return on August 27th. I'm not sure whether I will be able to get online during that time period but I shall strive to do so.

I'll miss you guys loads. Hope I make it out alive.

yo-less out.
    when are you leaving?

P.S. - come on msn?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo-less)
    I think Rusty Diamond has some anger management issues going on.

On another note, new Artemis book August 3rd huzzah!
    I told you that :p:

mmm I cant wait

and have fun gallivanting
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wales has the biggest sheep problem. But leave that to me! I'll deal with them as soon as I can be bothered to.

ReputationRep:
    I'm heading toIreland on the hunt for Artemis fowl (though im going to be looking in the totaly wrong place no where near Dublin but i never know). I will also take down as many sheep as i can while im there to make it up to you.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    We should make sure that someone is sent to every sheep-infested country in the world, we may even manage to defeat them that way! :eek:

ReputationRep:
    well i can't help

i've got school tomorrow. classes were suspended for two days but now they say in the news that the typhoon is already at the south of taiwan :cries:

ReputationRep:
    cheers for the rep AJ

(Original post by The Centipe)
    when are you leaving?

P.S. - come on msn?
    I'll be back on the 27th August.

I'll try to make it online, but I probably won't, sorry Might be able to email though.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.