Turn on thread page Beta

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2009/10 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by geoff_yin)
    Robbie's loving his Carew captaincy I bet! :ahee:
    Just waiting to mop those bonus points into a Colbert crumble.

I made adjustments... but there's no point panicking over a double gameweek. Aside from Villa, the matchups weren't appealling. But I have three of that lot, and Johnathan Carew might well score some more this week.

Can't wait to be top again.

ReputationRep:
    Also, when I selected my team... Chelsea and Man City were not playing twice. This is bull ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobbieC)
    Also, when I selected my team... Chelsea and Man City were not playing twice. This is bull ****.
    You must have your very own special FF server.

ReputationRep:
    If someone benefits from this farce, and outscores me, I am retiring. I can't play when the Bot is obscuring the fixture lists from my view.

ReputationRep:
    It was all there in the fixture list tbph. You're just not looking hard enough. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    If someone benefits from this farce, and outscores me, I am retiring. I can't play when the Bot is obscuring the fixture lists from my view.
    You wouldn't have the dignity to retire ffs. Empty promises tbh

Arteta and O'Hara marshalling my midfield supremely.

ReputationRep:
    O'Hara falls off the bench, even though he wasn't at half time. Nonsense entirely.

I definitely will retire. Sick of it.

ReputationRep:
    O'Hara falls off the bench, even though he wasn't at half time. Nonsense entirely.

I definitely will retire. Sick of it.
    O'Hara has a double gameweek, who would leave him on the bench ffs.

Retire yourself and your Bot, the rest of us have come too far to have it snatched away by you now.

Edit: Bendtner assist :coma:

ReputationRep:
    I am going to calculate out the phantom double gameweeks and see if I believe it is reasonable to continue. We'll see.

ReputationRep:
    The double weeks are slowing down now so I anticipate your next run of excuses to explain the continuing crumble.

ReputationRep:
    18 points with Hart, Dann, Ridgewell, Collins, O'Hara, Milner, Lampard, Lampard, Rooney, Tevez, Tevez, Drogba (c) and Drogba (c) to play. :nothing:

ReputationRep:
    46 with Hart, Collins, Baines, Ivanovic, Ivanovic, Arteta, O'Hara, Milner, Rooney, Drogba (c) and Drogba (c) to play.

Comparisons are useless before tomorrow's games have been completed, no idea where this score stands me. All I know is that Carew or not, Robbie has crumbled under the pressure.

ReputationRep:
    18 points with Hart, Dann, Ridgewell, Collins, O'Hara, Milner, Lampard, Lampard, Rooney, Tevez, Tevez, Drogba (c) and Drogba (c) to play. :nothing:
    Can you beat my 6 points?
    Such epic fail.. I took out Fabregas, Rodellega :stomp:

Why on earth did I think it was a good idea to work out my transfers at 8am? I think I did them in my sleep. I might have even incurred -12 points for no reason too...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarforaz)
    Can you beat my 6 points?
    Such epic fail.. I took out Fabregas, Rodellega :stomp:

Why on earth did I think it was a good idea to work out my transfers at 8am? I think I did them in my sleep. I might have even incurred -12 points for no reason too...
    :p:

I took out Rodallega too. :facepalm:

That must mean I'm ahead of you for tonight at least. :awesome:

Kev has overtaken me again though. :dry:

ReputationRep:
    :p:

I took out Rodallega too. :facepalm:

That must mean I'm ahead of you for tonight at least. :awesome:

I also was going to bring in Arteta, but opted for Cahill instead. :stomp:

I suck at FF

ReputationRep:

I am not confident of being ahead of you by next weekend, tbh. Think I've got 29 atm. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    Everyone still cheating?

Good good.

Resigning

KBAI

ReputationRep:
    Everyone still cheating?

Good good.

Resigning

KBAI
    You captaining Carew is going to take some explaining to the Premier League officials when they eventually begin their investigations into the TSR bots. Though I doubt you will be worried because as you know first hand, metal doesn't sweat

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Colbert)
    You captaining Carew is going to take some explaining to the Premier League officials when they eventually begin their investigations into the TSR bots. Though I doubt you will be worried because as you know first hand, metal doesn't sweat
    I have nothing to fear, ColBot. The evidence is stacked in my favour to be found innocent. The phantom double gameweek of Citeh and Chelski, of which I have no involved personnel. Zat Knight's being forced to the bench despite me fielding him in the first 11... and the sudden benching of Wigan star talent, Paul Scharner.

It is clear I am being tampered with. You on the other hand...

Suffice it to say, I enjoyed your encrypted message, ColBot. But this is no game. You will be dismantled into your parts and used to make apple macs. I only hope I live to see the day they scrap you

ReputationRep:
    Currently working on 'Charge of the GEL Brigade' as my victory toast, it'll be a masterpiece.

Half a league, half a league, half a league of Bots :coma:

Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university
Football Discussions
Football League

The Football League

For all conversation about the English football league.

Fantasy Football

TSR's Fantasy Football League

Clean sheets, bonus points and captain picks, discuss it all here.

Predictions

TSR's Football Predictions Competition

Get your crystal balls out and win a prize!

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.