yay cool :smile:
ermm in in E3.25 you? x

E1.21, so you're a couple of floors above me. :h:
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Original post by Gemini92
E1.21, so you're a couple of floors above me. :h:

ahaha :smile: doesnt bother me :h: well proberbly bump into each othe from time to time :P x
Reply 3222
Original post by Nicola.Garner
ahaha :smile: doesnt bother me :h: well proberbly bump into each othe from time to time :P x

Probably. I'll tell you how the room number works in case you don't already know, as it seems to stump quite a few people at first. You're in block E (obviously), floor 3, flat 2 and room 5.

EDIT: If there's anything you want to know about Monty B, then feel free to ask and I'll try to answer. I lived there last year, so I should be able to help.
(edited 12 years ago)
Probably. I'll tell you how the room number works in case you don't already know, as it seems to stump quite a few people at first. You're in block E (obviously), floor 3, flat 2 and room 5.

ahah kinda already knew that :wink: but thanks mate (y) what course you doing next year? x
Reply 3224
ahah kinda already knew that :wink: but thanks mate (y) what course you doing next year? x

Physics, I'll be going into my second year.
Physics, I'll be going into my second year.

oh cool :smile: did you enjoy monty b that much last year score :P x x
Reply 3226
oh cool :smile: did you enjoy monty b that much last year score :P x x

Yep, I enjoyed it there last year, so I decided to apply to go back into Montague Burton again for this year. If there's anything you want to know about the site, then feel free to ask.
Yep, I enjoyed it there last year, so I decided to apply to go back into Montague Burton again for this year. If there's anything you want to know about the site, then feel free to ask.

ahaha very good sign then :smile: and yeah i will do :smile:
the only question i have at the minute is where do you pay your deposit, because the link they have given me takes me to an FAQ bit of the student services site, which isnt very helpful... :/ x
Reply 3228
ahaha very good sign then :smile: and yeah i will do :smile:
the only question i have at the minute is where do you pay your deposit, because the link they have given me takes me to an FAQ bit of the student services site, which isnt very helpful... :/ x

The link should take you to the sign in page of the university's online payment system.

EDIT: Just had a look, one the left hand column, there is a button labelled 'Make an Immediate Online Payment', click that and it will take you to the sign in page.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by JG2011

Original post by JG2011
Hi, is anyone in Sentinel Towers?? - room I've been given is A1.01.
:smile:

Hey,

Im in room A2.15 :smile: what you studying ?
Does anyone know how bad trying to find parking near the uni is?
I know Bodington says it has parking on the website and I really can't be arsed with buses.
The link should take you to the sign in page of the university's online payment system.

:s-smilie: it doesnt :s-smilie:
i get this ....
http://www.leeds.ac.uk/studentservicescentre/financial_admin/index_ar.htm

x
Reply 3232

I've just had a look, in the left column, click 'make an immediate online payment'.
I've just had a look, in the left column, click 'make an immediate online payment'.

ahhh you star :smile: x x
Reply 3234
EDIT: If there's anything you want to know about Monty B, then feel free to ask and I'll try to answer. I lived there last year, so I should be able to help.

Hi :smile: I was just wondering how the house thing works with the blocks? Like I'm in Walsh Block N, so can other people be in Walsh but not Block N or like in Block N but not in Walsh?
I don't get what the difference is really D:
thank you!!! x

also sorry to be a pain i will pos rep you, mum wants to know how the kitchens work
like how many cupboards/ drawers does each student get and also how much fridge space do you get??? x x
Reply 3236
Original post by ffffreya
Hi :smile: I was just wondering how the house thing works with the blocks? Like I'm in Walsh Block N, so can other people be in Walsh but not Block N or like in Block N but not in Walsh?
I don't get what the difference is really D:
thank you!!! x

Since that's a different hall to Monty B, I have absolutely no idea.
Reply 3237
also sorry to be a pain i will pos rep you, mum wants to know how the kitchens work
like how many cupboards/ drawers does each student get and also how much fridge space do you get??? x x

There are 5 lockable cupboards, but you have to provide the lock, and 6 non-lockable ones. There are 2 fridge-freezers and I think 2 drawers. It's entirely up to the people in the flat as to how much space does each person have as some may not require as much space as others.
There are 5 lockable cupboards, but you have to provide the lock, and 6 non-lockable ones. There are 2 fridge-freezers and I think 2 drawers. It's entirely up to the people in the flat as to how much space does each person have as some may not require as much space as others.

ahhh thats pleasant, thank you for telling me i need to provide a lock :smile: wouldnt have even thought of that :P so its about 2 cupboards each and half a frigde and half a freezer :smile: thats not bad actually :smile: x x
Reply 3239
Montague Burton Block G anyone? :smile: x

Latest