Join TSR now and chat about whatever you’re intoSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by little_tom)
    Did it ever cross your mind that the only reason you've heard more of Sterling is because you are English, a Liverpool supporter, ignorant of foreign media outlets and to top it off you don't follow European football that much?
    funnily enough, me being english does cross my mind occasionally.

of course i follow european football; but i don't watch it a great deal if i'm honest
    i love football, but i can't be watching all of the top leagues every season
    i do have other things to get on with you know; i actually have a social life...

(Original post by hello101010)
    Gotta love the regular instalments of 'Luke and Tom having **** banter'
    soz mate, although banter isn't exactly the general consensus of my posts to be fair.
    it's all tom relies on, so surely it's more embarrassing for him...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luke_Mckeown)

of course i follow european football; but i don't watch it a great deal if i'm honest
    i do have other things to get on with you know; i actually have a social life...

soz mate, although banter isn't exactly the general consensus of my posts to be fair.
    it's all tom relies on, so surely it's more embarrassing for him...
    You did just get a good burn in there though

ReputationRep:
    You did just get a good burn in there though
    shhhh, i didn't think he'd notice

i'll let you know when i get my blue card...

ReputationRep:
    shhhh, i didn't think he'd notice

i'll let you know when i get my blue card...
    Nah football section is unmoderated

land of the free

ReputationRep:
    Can you two just 69 each other already? I usually watch girl on girl so I don't know how two guys getting it on 69 style works without crushing one persons throat but I'm sure you guys have watched enough tutorials on this to make it work.

ReputationRep:

That's not the point I was trying to make.

Hate to use this metaphor but you are like a dirty stray dog on these forums, feeding off dirt and grime. Every time Liverpool is mentioned you are the first one to bite, even when you're wrong and even when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its because you're constantly off you leash and your owner didn't train you. Learn some manners & shut up when you're wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Gotta love the regular instalments of 'Luke and Tom having **** banter'
    Tom is a wasteman, and Luke has no parrs. quality every time

ReputationRep:

Hate to use this metaphor but you are like a dirty stray dog on these forums, feeding off dirt and grime. Every time Liverpool is mentioned you are the first one to bite, even when you're wrong and even when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its because you're constantly off you leash and your owner didn't train you. Learn some manners & shut up when you're wrong.
    See my last post.

ReputationRep:
    Nah football section is unmoderated

land of the free
    i got a blue card last week for calling him childish and petty...

(Original post by jam278)
    Can you two just 69 each other already? I usually watch girl on girl so I don't know how two guys getting it on 69 style works without crushing one persons throat but I'm sure you guys have watched enough tutorials on this to make it work.
    don't lie, you know...

Hate to use this metaphor but you are like a dirty stray dog on these forums, feeding of dirt and grime. Every time Liverpool is mentioned you are the first one to bite, even when you're wrong and even when you have no idea what you're talking about. Its because you're constantly off you leash and your owner didn't train you. Learn some manners & shut up when you're wrong.
    that post has so many grammatical inaccuracies that it isn't even worth replying to.

ReputationRep:
    don't lie, you know...
    If watching Malena Morgan and Elle alexandra together is male homosexual tutorials then I'd agree with you.

Inb4 ban

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by White Dress)
    Lul.

ReputationRep:

luke is literally your stress toy hahahahaahaha

quality post doe 9/10 would read again

ReputationRep:
    If watching Malena Morgan and Elle alexandra together is male homosexual tutorials then I'd agree with you.

Inb4 ban
    i'm sure we'll be seeing jam279 soon

not a big fan of girl on girl tbh
    inb4 luke's a fan of guy on guy

(Original post by White Dress)
    i can't decide if saying i have no pars is good or bad.

either i'm too well spoken and eloquent, or i'm not badass enough to make decent banter...

ReputationRep:

either i'm too well spoken and eloquent, or i'm not badass enough to make decent banter...
    Na I'll make one called Jam277.

ReputationRep:

You know how I know you're gay?

ReputationRep:
    Na I'll make one called Jam277.
    Mate, you blow my mind.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Imagine if this TSR football meet up ever happens

Tom and Luke be like

ReputationRep:
    and supposedly this post was the Queen's ****ing English was it?

****ing moron
    When you're trying to "par" somebody, it is important that you minimise the risk of them being able to easily get you back with something as idiotic as poor grammar, young Thomas.

Now now, swearing only indicates heightened emotion.
    Clearly I'm getting to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You know how I know you're gay?
    I do apologise, it just doesn't appeal to me massively if I'm honest.
    If anything, it's just an advertisement that our gender isn't actually needed massively in sexual activity without the aim of reproduction...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When you're trying to "par" somebody, it is important that you minimise the risk of them being able to easily get you back with something as idiotic as poor grammar, young Thomas.

Now now, swearing only indicates heightened emotion.
    Clearly I'm getting to you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You're from Newcastle, what the **** do you know about "par'ing"? Stop trying to fit into settings that clearly don't suit you

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: July 9, 2014
Poll
Which Fantasy Franchise is the best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.