Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    :hugs: Wanna play scrabble with moi and furry to take your mind off it?
    Yes I would like that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    x

(Original post by purple-duck)
    x:

(Original post by Sabertooth)
    x
    Scrabble now then fellas?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    :woo:
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    What I find is best for things like that is make it so telling them/talking to them about something is unavoidable? If that makes any sense? At least I find that when I don't have a choice in saying something/whatever then my nerves/worries can lower quite a lot :dontknow:
    I know that when I was telling someone (who I still sort of fancied :facepalm:) about MH things I sent them a text the day before to tell them I needed to tell them something?

Would also be up for scrabble :yep: Something to do while I pack clothes or something I think I need to reply to you still I'm sorry

:jive: Go Odd socks
    You don't know that :nah: :hugs: Hope you have a good time on saturday :woo:
    Above post was aimed at you, sorry! Don't know where the quote disappeared to

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by samba)
    Yep'

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samba)
    :rave:

ReputationRep:
    Alrighty, creating game

http://wabble.org/vQdqty

ReputationRep:
    If I wasn't going to try to sleep soon I'd try to gatecrash your scrabble haha.

(Original post by furryface12)
    I suppose

Doesn't mean everyone will! And not your fault they did that, either... Hopefully soon you'll find someone equally nice as you and that'll be better :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know but it does make it more difficult . Also the fact I'm so shy and nervous when it comes to new people really doesn't help. But thank you :hugs:

(Original post by Odd socks)
    I do :sadnod:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    most people require sex in a relationship and it's just not something that I enjoy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Na you don't
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Firstly not everyone does, you are proof of that from what you have said. Also is it any different that its a girl? So the actual sex bit of sex doesn't exist really? Don't answer if you don't want to, but you will find someone socks

ReputationRep:
    Oh shish. All this talk of relationships.
    Nearly in my twenties and have never been kissed. Don't think it ever will.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    Oh shish. All this talk of relationships.
    Nearly in my twenties and have never been kissed. Don't think it ever will.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I. Elieve there is someone for everyone :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    If I wasn't going to try to sleep soon I'd try to gatecrash your scrabble haha.

I know but it does make it more difficult . Also the fact I'm so shy and nervous when it comes to new people really doesn't help. But thank you :hugs:

Na you don't
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Firstly not everyone does, you are proof of that from what you have said. Also is it any different that its a girl? So the actual sex bit of sex doesn't exist really? Don't answer if you don't want to, but you will find someone socks
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its not common though :nah: it's complicated :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    feeling a bit meh, slept all day so missed the thing I was gonna go to :sad:

consoling myself with food & films again

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)

Just wanted to say I'm not ignoring you, I've just not had a chance to reply to your pm yet today, brain hasn't really been working sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Best way to console yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    Just wanted to say I'm not ignoring you, I've just not had a chance to reply to your pm yet today, brain hasn't really been working sorry

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :hugs: that's okay, I know what is like to have days like that so I completely understand, I hope you feel better/your brain feels more alert soon!

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Best way to console yourself
    definitely haha, not good for me to eat so much I guess but I didn't have any lunch or anything so I guess isn't too bad, film was good as well

ReputationRep:
    :hugs: that's okay, I know what is like to have days like that so I completely understand, I hope you feel better/your brain feels more alert soon!

definitely haha, not good for me to eat so much I guess but I didn't have any lunch or anything so I guess isn't too bad, film was good as well
    What film did you watch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SweetNothing)
    What film did you watch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Transporter 2 lol, it's an OTT action film kind of film my girlfriend would hate haha but as she isn't here I watched it

I want to escape, I want to run away, I have to leave this place, I have to leave this world behind, to live now deep inside my mind, the world there I can live with truth, I can be who I want to, I won't be trapped, I can survive in my head, I can sit upon my throne.

ReputationRep:
    Feel like ****. My mum chose right as I was leaving the house to catch my bus to start crying and say she'd "hoped we could talk about 'things' this week while I was here". But she never mentioned this at all at any other time; I'm not a mind reader! Apparently her asking 'so you're basically being held back a year?' last night was her bringing up the subject in a way that's conductive to me opening up about stuff :/ my family always manage to upset me every time I spend even the briefest time with them :cry:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Time to go get judgy looks in the doctors waiting room off all the old people thinking I'm pregnant...woo -.-

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.