The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

When does WJEC release the grade boundaries ? x
What times are AQA and EDEXCEL release their grade boundaries? Super nervous for Thursday ahhh!!
on a level though whose exams went alright but think they're gonna fail everything
prediction:
(i did so bad idk what happened)
English- Hopefully a C
Maths- C or B
Science core- B or an A
Science ADD - B
RE- B or A
The rest i don't give a **** about
Original post by bod247
What times are AQA and EDEXCEL release their grade boundaries? Super nervous for Thursday ahhh!!

AQA are approximately 8am. Edexcel say they have no specific time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX

do grade boundaries actually come out at midnight?

for everyone scared of where to open it open it on the way back to the car if possible so then you're not opening it in front of anyone
Original post by nwmyname
Did you like it or not?
I personally don't know.
What's your verdict? :smile:

I don't know what to think !! There was a question in unit 2 about uk river management when in the specification it said a named example so here is me learning the Mississippi River in the US:frown:. But I tried to write as much about the Thames and Stour . I made some mistakes in unit 1 but unit 3 was ok. The grade boundaries are sort of low anyways so I'm sure you did great plus the coursework is worth 25% so it's like a whole unit itself. :smile:
Edexcel and maths are at 8-10am

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Ninja3

Some do yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Im_trying
Edexcel and maths are at 8-10am

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were at midnight for A-level so they might be tonight.

I really hope OCR do!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
I got my English Language result a week ago and i got a B is this good?
Original post by OmarAl
I got my English Language result a week ago and i got a B is this good?

B is Brilliant! Everyone seems to be clouded by thinking Bs are average but a B is definitely good. Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is EDEXCEL SCIENCE released at midnight????
{Reps to people who reply}
Original post by lovelybow

If anyone did OCR Gateway, how did you find the exams? :smile:

B123 - utter trash, hardly any actual knowledge in it
B456 - B4 was a disaster as i'd hardly revised it but the other two were good
P123 - standard
P456 - destroyed section D and the P6 six marker, probably the best science exam for me
C123 - odd question style idrk, i did decently enough but i need a high A* since i got a B in CA
C456 - same as above, just annoyed as i nearly had a breakdown over the damn half equations and they didn't even come up

hoping for A*s in bio and physics, maybe chem if grade boundaries are good to me, wbu?

Original post by Kxjzh
I really hope OCR do!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ocr was midnight for a levels this year so i'm hoping it's the same for gcse, most of my subjects are with them :redface:
B is Brilliant! Everyone seems to be clouded by thinking Bs are average but a B is definitely good. Well done!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks I wasn't quite sure :smile: I wish you luck on results day!
Original post by Vanilla Cupcake
B123 - utter trash, hardly any actual knowledge in it
B456 - B4 was a disaster as i'd hardly revised it but the other two were good
P123 - standard
P456 - destroyed section D and the P6 six marker, probably the best science exam for me
C123 - odd question style idrk, i did decently enough but i need a high A* since i got a B in CA
C456 - same as above, just annoyed as i nearly had a breakdown over the damn half equations and they didn't even come up

hoping for A*s in bio and physics, maybe chem if grade boundaries are good to me, wbu?

ocr was midnight for a levels this year so i'm hoping it's the same for gcse, most of my subjects are with them :redface:

Same, a lot of my subjects are with OCR, they've said on Twitter that GBs will come out at 8am :frown:

Latest