Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Chimaera)
    Where can I find the grade thresholds? Can't seem to find them on the official website :O
    They are with your results; on the right, underneath the option to download a pdf of your results, you can also download the "explanatin of results", i.e. the distribution of marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shamika)
    Ok. The only thing you can do now if wait for Track to update. I'd be shocked if Cambridge didn't take you in instantly (ie by your first college). If it gets to the point that Imperial are deciding, give them a call to point out your STEP results, as they don't get them automatically. I wouldn't worry though - S1S is exceptional so it'd be crazy not to accept on A-level grades
    Alright, I guess I'll have to wait another painstaking 30 minutes then

Do you know how to view the explanation of results? I'm having issues opening the link and i dont seem to be the only one

edit: Ucas track udpated, my offer for imperial college is unconditional but Cambridge has no changes

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    They are with your results; on the right, underneath the option to download a pdf of your results, you can also download the "explanatin of results", i.e. the distribution of marks
    Ahh okay, didn't see that there thank you!

(Original post by imsoanonymous123)
    edit: Ucas track udpated, my offer for imperial college is unconditional but Cambridge has no changes

Does that mean s/he was pooled?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mathemagicien)
    Does that mean s/he was pooled?
    It means cambridge hasn't informed Ucas track of their decision

It might be possible that I have been pooled which is why it has not updated
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Alright, I guess I'll have to wait another painstaking 30 minutes then

Do you know how to view the explanation of results? I'm having issues opening the link and i dont seem to be the only one

shamika summoned me so I haven't read everything... But that means you are still under consideration. Send your UMS details to your college when you get them and fingers crossed. You may still be accepted by your college, or summer pooled, or, of course, be unsuccessful...

Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    It means cambridge hasn't informed Ucas track of their decision

It might be possible that I have been pooled which is why it has not updated
    Call your college to find out what's going on.*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    shamika summoned me so I haven't read everything... But that means you are still under consideration. Send your UMS details to your college when you get them and fingers crossed. You may still be accepted by your college, or summer pooled, or, of course, be unsuccessful...
    Good luck!
    I thought the headmaster sends the statement of results for UMS? Since I dont have the statement results but I only have the internet page on my school website that states what the results were

Call your college to find out what's going on.*
    Are you sure?
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    I thought the headmaster sends the statement of results for UMS? Since I dont have the statement results but I only have the internet page on my school website that states what the results were

Are you sure?
    Check with your school. The college will accept results from your referee. (But really you should have them anyway - can't you access it from your intranet?!)

It's best to email rather than call at this stage.

ReputationRep:
    Hasn't updated Cambridge for me either. Has anyone's track updates their cambridge status?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jweo)
    Hasn't updated Cambridge for me either. Has anyone's track updates their cambridge status?
    Have you made the STEP grades? And any updates for A Levels? If so, I would call your college when they open (I'm assuming at 9)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    Have you made the STEP grades? And any updates for A Levels? If so, I would call your college when they open (I'm assuming at 9)
    I missed the step grades (1,2 instead of 1,1) and I did IB instead of A-levels, results for which have been out for a long time (I received an email from trinity informing my that they received my IB grades a few weeks ago, and I met that part of my offer) :/

ReputationRep:
    Are you sure?
    Yes (well email, as jneill says). This is the time to contact your college to see what's happening, but make sure you have your UMS to hand before you contact them, because that might be important in their decisions.

Good luck. I'm silly busy at work today but will try to check TSR every so often so let me know how you get on.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Yes (well email, as jneill says). This is the time to contact your college to see what's happening, but make sure you have your UMS to hand before you contact them, because that might be important in their decisions.

Good luck. I'm silly busy at work today but will try to check TSR every so often so let me know how you get on.
    How are things going for you by the way?

ReputationRep:
    Hope it all went well for ya'll.
    Congratulations to everyone who got what they want, and commiserations to those who dipped out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jweo)
    Mine has! (getting in G100 Mathematics)

ReputationRep:
    mfw zacken was wrong and I actually did end up getting a 2

hope everyone's went alright

edit: got 67
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jacobe)
    mfw zacken was wrong and I actually did end up getting a 2

hope everyone's went alright
    Have you checked track yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Slowbro93)
    Have you checked track yet?
    as in ucas track? yeah, i got in
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by jacobe)
    as in ucas track? yeah, i got in
    :five: How are you going to celebrate?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.