Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by barneystin)
    leave him alone guys.

he's the striker Arsenal deserves, but not the one it needs right now. Because he's not our striker. He's a silent assister. A watchful protector. A dark striker.
    reported for racism

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by e aí rapaz)
    reported for racism
    stitches for snitches.

ReputationRep:
    Fun game that, great day out.

ReputationRep:
    How quickly will red tickets for the city game go? Will it be impossible to get two seats next to each other for the £60 mark?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wannabeaca)
    How quickly will red tickets for the city game go? Will it be impossible to get two seats next to each other for the £60 mark?
    Nah just be on the Arsenal website around 15 minutes before & you should hopefully be able to get tickets. Not sure they'll be for £60 though, it's a cat A so you're looking near the 100 mark lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    Nah just be on the Arsenal website around 15 minutes before & you should hopefully be able to get tickets. Not sure they'll be for £60 though, it's a cat A so you're looking near the 100 mark lol
    So the cheaper seats will go to silver members one would presume? Not sure id part with £100 maybe £70

ie there should surely be some lower tier left for red?

ReputationRep:
    So the cheaper seats will go to silver members one would presume? Not sure id part with £100 maybe £70
    Have a look, you may find some..

ReputationRep:
    foreverfourth.jpeg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SHOO)
    I paid £55 for Palace and that's a Cat B.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pete_91)
    It's quite cool looking, not as good a dinner plate as the Eridivisie title mind.
    That's an American sized soup dish.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty_mad)
    I paid £55 for Palace and that's a Cat B.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really? I got a £36.50 ticket. Some more came up after it was apparently sold out though
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thugnificent.)
    nah I see what Lyrical Prodigy is saying

and i don't think anyone in our squad really likes sanogo,
    you can tell by the body language from our players

u chaps can't read body language?

u not been doing the education
    :lol: U get me!

(Original post by AR_95)
    Nah he did the same in the cup final it has nothing to do with Sanogo
    That's what I was thinking but this is the 3rd time now. srs.

overthinking.

i did notice that it only took alexis 30 mins to see how crap Sanogo is :rofl:

he was constantly dribbling past people feeding him through balls to be in on goal, and then he was like **** it just doing 1-2 passes with him and going on to goal himself :rofl:
    Alright, let's carry on watching and then we can see for ourselves. I am trying to give it the benefit of the doubt and Ramsey is a really nice chap so it can't be true. Only thing we can do is to wait and see, this might not even be a football thing, it's probably more of the social 'behind the scenes' type thing.

ReputationRep:
    So the cup winners are better than the League champs. When was the last time that happened?

(Oh, the last time man city shipped three goals was when they scored six. )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lyrical Prodigy)
    :lol: U get me!

That's what I was thinking but this is the 3rd time now. srs.

Alright, let's carry on watching and then we can see for ourselves. I am trying to give it the benefit of the doubt and Ramsey is a really nice chap so it can't be true. Only thing we can do is to wait and see, this might not even be a football thing, it's probably more of the social 'behind the scenes' type thing.
    Ramsey's one of those quiet, reserved types anyway. doesnt really seem up for banter. the stoic type.

if you watch this video he looks to be so vexed with chambo and theo, but he's just not good at banter. 'i dont know why he's making silly comments' etc.

ReputationRep:
    Really? I got a £36.50 ticket. Some more came up after it was apparently sold out though
    I got in late so limited choice of seats. Still I don't mind. First game in a while for me at the stadium.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    Ramsey's one of those quiet, reserved types anyway. doesnt really seem up for banter. the stoic type.

if you watch this video he looks to be so vexed with chambo and theo, but he's just not good at banter. 'i dont know why he's making silly comments' etc.

"It was just a steady jog" :lol:

I've seen this video many times, Ramsey seems like the kinda guy that's the 'responsible, serious' type in a group of lads. Yeah I get it, but keep your eyes peeled for the Sanogo thing though. I really really like Ramsey so I hope I've misunderstood him.

ReputationRep:

Ramsey seems like the kinda guy that's the 'responsible, serious' type in a group of lads.
    yeah this.

probably cuz he's Welsch. probably didnt have any **** to do growing up, be all like 'oh look a sheep, oh look another sheep... well **** this is boring, might as well do my maths homework'

Bale seems to be the same too. so quiet and reserved, especially when he first moved to Madrid.

ReputationRep:
    "It was just a steady jog" :lol:

I've seen this video many times, Ramsey seems like the kinda guy that's the 'responsible, serious' type in a group of lads. Yeah I get it, but keep your eyes peeled for the Sanogo thing though. I really really like Ramsey so I hope I've misunderstood him.
    Someone's got a crush on Ramsey :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Arsenal FC Supporter

ReputationRep:
    yeah this.

probably cuz he's Welsch. probably didnt have any **** to do growing up, be all like 'oh look a sheep, oh look another sheep... well **** this is boring, might as well do my maths homework'
    :rofl: Ahhh what banter.

(Original post by FKLW)
    Someone's got a crush on Ramsey :laugh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Who doesn't babes? WHO DOESN'T?? :love:

ReputationRep:
    :rofl: Ahhh what banter.

Who doesn't babes? WHO DOESN'T?? :love:
    I don't

Yeah okay I do :love: (NH)

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: September 22, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.