Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

The Official TSR Fantasy Football League 2014/15 Watch

ReputationRep:
    Captained Aguero. Been sliding down a bit in the last few weeks so hopefully this will improve my standings.

Was going to take out ADM for Sanchez but decided to wait this week because I think Arsenal might struggle against Swansea. Di Maria really needs to start doing something though. Not enough value atm

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    if you own both the differential between pelle and aguero is only 8 points. can't see it doing much damage or being a big game changer this week, especially since most in the top20 captained aguero

ReputationRep:
    30 from 4 players pre bonus. Should be a decent week.

ReputationRep:
    Tempted to go Clyne to Caulker - the time seems right. Southampton's defence collapsed last season when they hit a run of sticky games and they didn't keep a CS for ages. It's a huge gamble but someone's got to be stupid enough...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    I captained Pelle too, he would have had a simple tap in goal had Long not been a greedy *******.

Why didn't you go for Sanchez? Bet he gets a goal.
    dont know - probably would have been a better choice, but I was just worried about how arsenal will face at swansea.. seems like a tough game, and our form has been patchy at best.

ReputationRep:
    dropped to 4th, which in the scheme of things is perfectly fine, given now aguaro has gone, the big threat of this week has past..

Need to make up ground again on first over the rest of the weekend, as otherwise I am drifting away..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fallen_acorns)
    dropped to 4th, which in the scheme of things is perfectly fine, given now aguaro has gone, the big threat of this week has past..

Need to make up ground again on first over the rest of the weekend, as otherwise I am drifting away..
    as if you dropped to 4th.
    you might as well just quit the whole thing

i'm sure you'll be fine - it's fairly early in the season anyway, personally i'm gonna go right to the end
    i'd be disappointed not to be in top 50, but really i'm aiming for top 25.....please
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Overall ranking is now 78 :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Is Aguero a must-have essential now?

My team:
    ------------------- Lloris ------------------
    -- Williams - Bertrand - Clyne --
    Fabregas - Downing - Sanchez - Di Maria
    ---- Berahino - Costa - Pelle ----

Was thinking of getting rid of Di Maria for Wanyama (super cheap). Then I'll be able to afford Aguero by selling Pelle. Good idea? Last season Suarez went on fire and you had to have him and make him captain each week and I see Aguero doing that now too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dylantombides)
    Is Aguero a must-have essential now?

My team:
    ------------------- Lloris ------------------
    -- Williams - Bertrand - Clyne --
    Fabregas - Downing - Sanchez - Di Maria
    ---- Berahino - Costa - Pelle ----

Was thinking of getting rid of Di Maria for Wanyama (super cheap). Then I'll be able to afford Aguero by selling Pelle. Good idea? Last season Suarez went on fire and you had to have him and make him captain each week and I see Aguero doing that now too.
    Aguero is a must have but until City start performing he isnt a guarenteed captain every week, especially with Costa and Sanchez. Be careful getting rid of ADM though. He is amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I really want to bring in Hazard for Fabregas but it is going to cost 0.6mill, which I do not have

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Bojan finally scores. Remember when everyone had him?

ReputationRep:
    Unfair as hell, Alcaraz last week was on his way to a CS but gets injured before 60, now it looks like the same will happen to Wilson who went off after 25 minutes, smh.

ReputationRep:
    Replacements for Eriksen? He's been hauled off at HT two games in a row.

ReputationRep:
    Janmaat on his way to a massive haul

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Chadli

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    Chadli or Tadic, or Oscar if you can stretch that far.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    Chadli or Tadic, or Oscar if you can stretch that far.
    (Original post by Isometrix)
    Chadli

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What about Nasri? Back from injury, could be a decent differential.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by asr11)
    What about Nasri? Back from injury, could be a decent differential.
    That will be a transfer you will immediately regret

ReputationRep:
    Sanchez needs to score today. Everyone has him but i'm starting to regret not taking my own advice that Pelle ---> Berahino and Sterling ----> Sanchez might not work out too well.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: August 8, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.