The Pupillage Interview/Acceptance/Rejection Thread 2016 Watch

bar_habit
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Does anyone have experience of first-round interview with Fenners (Cambridge)? Any tips gratefully received.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm still reserved. Does anyone know what time tomorrow offerees have to make their decisions by?
db00117
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 538123)
I'm still reserved. Does anyone know what time tomorrow offerees have to make their decisions by?
Usually close of business, so 5pm or so.
Igor_the_Cat
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Has anyone heard either way from 4 Brick Court ? Sorry to keep asking but would be good to know for sure! Thanks
bookladder
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Igor_the_Cat)
Has anyone heard either way from 4 Brick Court ? Sorry to keep asking but would be good to know for sure! Thanks
No word yet from 4 Brick Court.
shestheone
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Igor_the_Cat)
(Original post by bookladder)
No word yet from 4 Brick Court.
That makes 3 of us waiting... Bizzare
Powertothepupil
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, has anybody heard from Westgate Chambers/ the Nursing and Midwifery Council or is still waiting?

I just want to be put out of my misery
bar_habit
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
GLS interview invites out
broeoutinsong
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Powertothepupil)
At the risk of sounding like a broken record, has anybody heard from Westgate Chambers/ the Nursing and Midwifery Council or is still waiting?

I just want to be put out of my misery

Hi. I applied to Westgate and haven't heard anything. My friend was invited to an interview last year (but didn't end up going) and she said it was during the third week of August she was called and asked to attend.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Anyone still a reserve? This is dragging on.
wannabeebar
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by 538123)
Anyone still a reserve? This is dragging on.
Are you in contact with chambers? Assuming they are a PG set, it's been over 2 weeks now, so I would've thought if they hadn't heard back from the initial person, they would have offered it to you. Definitely worth speaking with them if you haven't done so already. I can't believe you are STILL waiting for a response - that's awful! Best of luck.
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I'm wondering whether it's just a silent rejection. I know there were other reserves too, not just me. Not sure where I was on the list though. I called last week to ask what's going on and I was told I'd be informed once they know. To call or not to call.

(Original post by wannabeebar)
Are you in contact with chambers? Assuming they are a PG set, it's been over 2 weeks now, so I would've thought if they hadn't heard back from the initial person, they would have offered it to you. Definitely worth speaking with them if you haven't done so already. I can't believe you are STILL waiting for a response - that's awful! Best of luck.
shestheone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Not getting back to candidates post final round is appalling. I'm still waiting on two. It's bad enough, Let alone being tortured by being a reserve. I feel for you.
leagle
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I see that 4KBW is advertising for a 2nd six (of no use to me) but did anyone hear back from them re the 1st six they advertised a few weeks ago?
shestheone
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
4 brick court - finally managed to speak to someone on the committee. Offers went out according to gateway timetable on 1st. Gateway should've updated itself - but in my case, it hasn't. They blamed it on technical difficulties.

Gave me really nice feedback on the phone and encouraged me to apply again etc. etc.
bar_habit
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Westgate interviews out
broeoutinsong
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by bar_habit)
Westgate interviews out
Congratulations! I am really hoping they are still calling people/inviting or it is next year for me.
UmiCha
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes i did. Got rejected a few days ago.
Hopefully1234
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Just by chance does anyone know any 4 Breams Buildings accepted pupils? Either October this year or April next year?
username2473335
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by SIE2013)
For those who secured pupillage - what are your plans from now until your pupillage start date? - Travelling, working etc?
Interested to see this question. Is the reality then that most people securing pupillage have already done the BPTC? I ask as someone who will embark on the Gateway for the first time in 2017, but that presumes chambers are happy to see applicants in their last year of a law degree.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

I LOVE a Black Friday deal (406)
46.14%
Nah, Black Friday is pointless (270)
30.68%
I don't have an opinion (204)
23.18%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed