Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Struggling with revision? Join the TSR session every hour!! From 7am-2am. Watch

ReputationRep:
    Done the M1 paper, tomorrow I'll try it in exam conditions :afraid: I'll also try to memorise my stack of bio flashcards

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mali473)
    Well done!! Are you doing C1 papers?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ty + yep! Trying to get all the normal ones done so I can move onto Solomon by at least midday tomorrow.- How's your stuff going?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anon_98)
    Ty + yep! Trying to get all the normal ones done so I can move onto Solomon by at least midday tomorrow.- How's your stuff going?
    I'm sure if you keep up the hard work you'll get an A surely. My revision is not too bad thanks I had a psychology exam today and that made me feel a bit down and upset so I didn't do much c1 revision. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be feeling much more enthused and motivated 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got any tips on answering biology 'suggest' questions and interpreting graphs?

AS level AQA

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm sure if you keep up the hard work you'll get an A surely. My revision is not too bad thanks I had a psychology exam today and that made me feel a bit down and upset so I didn't do much c1 revision. Tomorrow hopefully I'll be feeling much more enthused and motivated 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that.- But yes, I v much hope you will too!

ReputationRep:
    Aw no, I'm sorry to hear that.- But yes, I v much hope you will too!
    Hey it's okay thank you!! So how many paper have you done today for C1?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I was going to do the 2014 paper but there were two of them and I didn't know which to pick )': ..so I did the Jan 2005 instead. I'm going to take a longer break now bc I feel like I need one but I'll continue with revision at midnight.

ReputationRep:
    I was going to do the 2014 paper but there were two of them and I didn't know which to pick )': ..so I did the Jan 2005 instead. I'm going to take a longer break now bc I feel like I need one but I'll continue with revision at midnight.
    How long do you revise for in a day? I can't revise into the early morning.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey it's okay thank you!! So how many paper have you done today for C1?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Today I've done, like, 3. I would like to do at least 1 more before bedtime though, what about you?

How long do you revise for in a day? I can't revise into the early morning.
    Um, I'm not sure. Different days, different lengths. Today I started at 12:00pm, yesterday at 7:00am, tomorrow I'm hoping for 8/something. Sometimes not very long at all and other times too long.- I don't really have a good consistent balance, unfortunately. It just depends on how much I feel I am physically able to do on a particular day.

Oh right I see aha, I like it in the morning tbh + at night. Afternoon is probably the worst time bc I always feel like sleeping lol. )':

ReputationRep:
    Today I've done, like, 3. I would like to do at least 1 more before bedtime though, what about you?

Um, I'm not sure. Different days, different lengths. Today I started at 12:00pm, yesterday at 7:00am, tomorrow I'm hoping for 8/something. Sometimes not very long at all and other times too long.- I don't really have a good consistent balance, unfortunately. It just depends on how much I feel I am physically able to do on a particular day.

Oh right I see aha, I like it in the morning tbh + at night. Afternoon is probably the worst time bc I always feel like sleeping lol. )':
    I did a couple of papers today didn't do much at all really. Seeing how much you do has actually motivated me to wake up early tomorrow and do some past papers so thank you aha XD that's true the afternoon does tend to make you feel tired I'm more of a morning and evening person.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Finished F585 notes & a poster on the Harrod-Domar Model. C1 June 2012 65/75 , 47/60 in F582 2015 + 1had a look at some of the FP1&2 material.

Tomorrow is going to entail more F585 & C1 papers to re-up on exam technique before Wednesday. Seriously need to crack F585 though and start doing past papers

ReputationRep:
    Eek. I was supposed to start at 12:00 but.. didn't want to so I'm starting right now instead. Going to do the June 2007.

ReputationRep:
    I have just completed and marked the C1 paper and I think I'm going to stop now bc I am so incredibly tired + have also got a bit of a headache. Annoyingly, this one took me a little longer than the ones I was doing earlier + I lost a couple marks on asymptotes stuff. Hm, I'll hopefully start revising pretty early tomorrow but goodnightttt for now.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I have just completed and marked the C1 paper and I think I'm going to stop now bc I am so incredibly tired + have also got a bit of a headache. Annoyingly, this one took me a little longer than the ones I was doing earlier + I lost a couple marks on asymptotes stuff. Hm, I'll hopefully start revising pretty early tomorrow but goodnightttt for now.
    :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    dw ull ger it! what time do u start and finish i get damnn tired so quick

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Going to try and get a bulk of f321 revision done. Then some A2 bio and chem. Trying to finish learning my a2 rs this week so can revise from then on

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bio today. Just woke up. Gonna make healthy breakfast and do an all day sesh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Welcome Squad
    Currently reading the Tempest for Friday and I have to read one more book and make sure I have enough contextual knowledge.

ReputationRep:
    Ew. Only got back home, like, 10 mins ago + have only done 30 mins of revision so far today which consisted of half a past paper that I tried to do at lunch time.) ':

I'll start with a new past paper at 4:15pm.

Edit: 5pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ew. Only got back home, like, 10 mins ago + have only done 30 mins of revision so far today which consisted of half a past paper that I tried to do at lunch time.) ':

I'll start with a past paper at 4:15pm.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'm literally so tired today but I want to do 5 C1 papers atleast. I'm just scared that I'll have no energy left for tomorrow's exam :/ anyway goodluck!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful revision links

Articles

Writing revision notes

Our top revision articles

Tips and advice on making the most of your study time.

Boomarked book

Superpowered study

Take the hard work out of revising with our masterplan.

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Can you help? Study Help unanswered threadsStudy Help rules and posting guidelines

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.