Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on
How helpful is our apprenticeship zone? Have your say with our short survey 02-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Robv96)
    UBS assessment centre invite 5th of October wahooooooo
    What was the questions like at the telephone interview? And is this for IBD? Best of luck at the AC

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    What was the questions like at the telephone interview? And is this for IBD? Best of luck at the AC
    Cheers! Questions were fairly standard competencies and 1 or two easy technical ones, nothing out of the ordinary and the interviewer was really friendly. And no, I applied for Securities.

ReputationRep:
    Invitation to Barclays phone interview, for off-cycle!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Cheers! Questions were fairly standard competencies and 1 or two easy technical ones, nothing out of the ordinary and the interviewer was really friendly. And no, I applied for Securities.
    Ah cheers! Yeah I doubt there will be any technical questions for IBD anyway

ReputationRep:
    UBS assessment centre invite 5th of October wahooooooo
    when did you do your telephone and when did you hear back?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know how long the Mitsurbishi UFJ Securities application is for graduate? Might prioritise it if it is short...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by d_cj)
    Invitation to Barclays phone interview, for off-cycle!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nice one man! Is this the March or September internship? When did you do your business insight 2?

I did my business insight/video interview this afternoon for a march off-cycle IBD internship. Didn't go to well to be honest..

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    too busy banking, some analyst monkey provide me with a summary of current application stages at Goldman and main places pls, thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Does anyone know how long the Mitsurbishi UFJ Securities application is for graduate? Might prioritise it if it is short...

Posted from TSR Mobile
    3 Competency questions, CV, CL then Verbal (SHL) and Numerical (SHL)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MaGeehkaal)
    3 Competency questions, CV, CL then Verbal (SHL) and Numerical (SHL)
    Thanks mate, do they offer Corporate & Investment Banking in London? Or is it all Markets? Tried to look on my phone but it says the website is down.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering (might be silly): Is BNPP's Corporate Finance division essentially what IBD would be elsewhere? I heard there's a small distinction between IBD and Corporate Finance - anyone know?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by apriori1234)
    Just wondering (might be silly): Is BNPP's Corporate Finance division essentially what IBD would be elsewhere? I heard there's a small distinction between IBD and Corporate Finance - anyone know?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think for BNPP there is no distinction but not 100%. Deutsche Bank also call theirs Corporate Finance.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Thanks mate, do they offer Corporate & Investment Banking in London? Or is it all Markets? Tried to look on my phone but it says the website is down.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah buddy they do C&IB in London as well was markets, good luck

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done the first stage of Barclays? I did it last week, still haven't been told about anything else, just got a email with a report telling me what my strengths and weakness is ?

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, can someone give me a few tips with the Talent Q Logical please (the directional ones) .. a PM would be highly appreciate to those who are tanks at it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    Nice one man! Is this the March or September internship? When did you do your business insight 2?

I did my business insight/video interview this afternoon for a march off-cycle IBD internship. Didn't go to well to be honest..

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I applied the first week of September and did stage 2 the same weekend. It s for September

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Breakingbank)
    have mine then as well(ibd) im prob before you - 9am, so feel free to drop me a message after and ill give u some hints on the questions, not sure if it'll be similar for markets tho
    Yeah mine is at 13:30 so its after yours.
    Thanks for the help, I'll be sure to send u a message.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    Anyone done M&G video interview?

ReputationRep:
    I have a phone interview coming up next week for Nomura (IBD). Any tips would be appreciated. Thks

ReputationRep:
    I have a phone interview coming up next week for Nomura (IBD) - Mine is on tuesday. Any tips would be appreciated. Thks

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 4, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
Would you rather have...?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.