Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    im staying in Peverell and studying historyyyy anyone else doing either of these things aha?

ReputationRep:
    My sister used her uni card for student discount ... What's the difference from this and the NUS extra card I get with my wristband ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astonvillaboy)
    anyone else doing physics here ??
    I am, Physics with Astrophysics, you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raguman)
    My sister used her uni card for student discount ... What's the difference from this and the NUS extra card I get with my wristband ?
    nus extra can be used online

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    I am, Physics with Astrophysics, you?
    francis clarke right ? this is kieran, from the trent freshers fb page

ReputationRep:
    Currently staying in Simpsons Halls in a large ensuite room (link below)

Was wondering if anybody from Sandby was looking to swap rooms?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeybv3)
    Currently staying in Simpsons Halls in a large ensuite room (link below)

Was wondering if anybody from Sandby was looking to swap rooms?
    http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fb...type=1&theater

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by astonvillaboy)
    francis clarke right ? this is kieran, from the trent freshers fb page
    yeah its me, found a couple of people doing physics on yougo, but not much luck apart from you on the FB group

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Frankio)
    yeah its me, found a couple of people doing physics on yougo, but not much luck apart from you on the FB group
    ahh ok, btw you got your physics book yet ? i got mine couple days ago

ReputationRep:
    is anyone going to do the business research ( applies to business students)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justincredible1)
    I've done a bit of research on Pepsi (not sure if you've been told to do the same businesses) but there is such a wide span of information to use that I don't know what to put in, also don't know how much research we are supposed to do?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by justincredible1)
    I still have to look into that.

Do you know where is the list of books that we need to buy for our modules?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadeuth)
    I've done a bit of research on Pepsi (not sure if you've been told to do the same businesses) but there is such a wide span of information to use that I don't know what to put in, also don't know how much research we are supposed to do?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lorrybee)
    no way, class see you very soon then!
    Yay cant wait, not long left now, better start packing tbh

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jadeuth)
    on the trent website, i saw that the research we were suppose to do is make a weeks account on issues in business, and explain how they impact business life and my personal life

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by vn2009)
    I still have to look into that.

Thanks
    this is something i have also been wondering, i unfortunately do not know which books to get : /

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I study accounting going on to final year come October. Not sure if all business courses are the same however you should be notified of the books you are required to purchase when you receive your course module introductory lectures. The also appear on your N0 login page when you receive your student ID and Passwords next to your module courses. Tutors will post the relevant books you need to purchase. Be prepared to spend a fortune on books....they don't come cheap lol try purchasing them at the uni book store located next to the Chaucer building (they sometimes do good deals). Hope that helped guys and enjoy life at TRENT!!!!! it truly is the best uni for studying and having a laugh by far!!!!

Ps.. if anyone is interested in the NTU badminton squad we are holding trials soon so if any of you are interested come try out for the team.. we have awesome team gear and epic social nights !!!!

Much love people x

ReputationRep:
    Anyone studying building surveying or living in Trinity Square private accommodation by any chance?

ReputationRep:
    I'm livid in trinity square what flat you in?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alex...)
    Hi,

I study accounting going on to final year come October. Not sure if all business courses are the same however you should be notified of the books you are required to purchase when you receive your course module introductory lectures. The also appear on your N0 login page when you receive your student ID and Passwords next to your module courses. Tutors will post the relevant books you need to purchase. Be prepared to spend a fortune on books....they don't come cheap lol try purchasing them at the uni book store located next to the Chaucer building (they sometimes do good deals). Hope that helped guys and enjoy life at TRENT!!!!! it truly is the best uni for studying and having a laugh by far!!!!

Ps.. if anyone is interested in the NTU badminton squad we are holding trials soon so if any of you are interested come try out for the team.. we have awesome team gear and epic social nights !!!!

Much love people x
    hi i was just wondering what business related societies that nottingham trent had to other and i may well be interested in taking trials for badminton

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.