Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mr. Snrub)
    Maybe you should go by yourself. Check into a hostel and make new friends. Ones that don't suck.

(Original post by dbmag9)
    Morning, gays.

Accomodation is cheap compared to where? :confused: Hostels are like €25-35 a night; it's obscenely expensive compared to anywhere in Europe south of Copenhagen (barring Venice and maybe a few others). It is an awesome place though - and I highly recommend going solo (and cover the rest of Europe too while you're at it) if you can't find people to go with.
    Compared to England :lol: I've found some pretty good deals, travel, accommodation and food £105 for three days, two nights. Thought that was pretty decent?

And I'd definitely go on my own, had I not watched taken... :ninja: I'm scared to leave my flat after 10 on my own nevermind the country...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Puppet Master)
    Compared to England :lol: I've found some pretty good deals, travel, accommodation and food £105 for three days, two nights. Thought that was pretty decent?
    Accomodation and food included in a deal? Sounds like staying in a(n incredibly cheap) hotel to me, which is no way to get to see a city like Amsterdam.

ReputationRep:
    Hot train guards make dull train journeys better

ReputationRep:
    I'm trying to decide whether I'm ill or just have a two day hangover.

It feels like a hangover, but It's not getting any better at all.

Stupid clubs staying open until 6 because of the Jubilee, it's all the Queen's fault!

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how everyone is managing this time off uni, it's like the dreaded gap year again :emo: I've been counting how many times I blink in a minute, it averages around 42 per minute, but obviously I'm concentrating on blinking... I also measured my tongue, mastered raising my left eyebrow alone (the right's easy), flossed 5 times, spun round on my chair 48 times before wanting to throw up and drank so much water in an attempt to not eat out of boredom that I might as well just sit in the bathroom with my laptop.

:afraid: I've starting twitching in one eye...

Have you ever watched Jenna Marbles videos? This reminds me of a video she made about things to do instead of tidying your room. She's so funny! :love:

ReputationRep:
    I had to go all Phoebe Buffay on the smoke detector earlier. It refused to silence itself

Me: "What's that noise?!"

Sister: "Smoke alarm."

Me: "Have you... set anything on fire?"

Sister: "No. It started doing it when you left a few days ago. Mum usually fixes it."

Me: "How exactly does she fix it?"

Sister: "She hits it with a big shoe."

Me: "... :dry:"

I ended up disconnecting it in the end, and not "cutting through all of the wires with a pair of scissors" like my sister eagerly suggested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by goodcookies)
    Have you ever watched Jenna Marbles videos? This reminds me of a video she made about things to do instead of tidying your room. She's so funny! :love:
    YES! :awesome:

She's my inspiration :rofl: Love her videos :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Feartheunknown)
    Hot train guards make dull train journeys better
    There are hot train guards? :erm:

In my experience, they've usually got adenoids, an unhealthy (above what is required) interest in the intricacies of the Rail Settlement Plan, are sociopathic, overweight and utterly plain and uninteresting in every way...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam_G)
    I had to go all Phoebe Buffay on the smoke detector earlier. It refused to silence itself

Me: "What's that noise?!"

Sister: "Smoke alarm."

Me: "Have you... set anything on fire?"

Sister: "No. It started doing it when you left a few days ago. Mum usually fixes it."

Me: "How exactly does she fix it?"

Sister: "She hits it with a big shoe."

Me: "... :dry:"

I ended up disconnecting it in the end, and not "cutting through all of the wires with a pair of scissors" like my sister eagerly suggested.
    Please make sure you fix it ASAP. :puppyeyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mad Vlad)
    Please make sure you fix it ASAP. :puppyeyes:
    I will.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear, another hot woman catches my fancy. Damn you, Tumblr.

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    YES! :awesome:

She's my inspiration :rofl: Love her videos :love:
    Me too! Theeee Eiffel Tower is a landmark, now it's a landshark! :tongue:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Gay, my arse. You're a raging bisexual, Mike! :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I will.
    And try not to burn to death in the mean time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Revd. Mike)

Spoiler:
    Show
    Is it her, or her outfit?

ReputationRep:
    Gah, I'm bored. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    I had to go all Phoebe Buffay on the smoke detector earlier. It refused to silence itself .
    I woulda so repped you for this but it wouldn't let me I love friends and I love that episode. I've not watched Friends in ages, but over the last couple of days I've started watching again (episodes mainly season 6/7 I've been watching recently). Some of them I've just seen for the first time - I've never watched the episodes in order lol. My favourite friends moment has to be the one where Monica and Rachel fall out, as Rachel is moving out/Chandler is moving in and they have that classic argument. What's your favourite? (this is to everybody in the thread btw)

ReputationRep:
    Gah, I've had better nights out that have involved breaking major bones.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    What's up?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mmmpie)
    What happened?! :zomg:

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.