Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Oh must be some sort of online submission thingy
    Yes.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    a.gafor could keep the score on his first post for the minute.

That's a brilliant idea.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    :lolz:

I knoww, seems like everyone is intent on tricking me I wait for someone to post checking the thread continuously and none post and then 2-3 mins later 4 people will post together and then I'm left with no choice but to post after those people

But ye as long as I'm there or there abouts it will work out eventually so no panic yet

and ermmm Idk... I think shez probably buzy with revision or something but ye it is getting ridiculous now surely she knew partof making the thread meant updating the OP on a regular basis
    Exactly. At least copy paste the thread that I sent her. Lots of people play this game and she is certainly disappointing most of them. Well lesson learned of course. When I wanted to become thread starter I had to convince incipienT and shadowdweller that I be regular. After that I let other people make thread so they can all be part of it. But this is disappointing as she was so excited and made the thread without even telling us.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Exactly. At least copy paste the thread that I sent her. Lots of people play this game and she is certainly disappointing most of them. Well lesson learned of course. When I wanted to become thread starter I had to convince incipienT and shadowdweller that I be regular. After that I let other people make thread so they can all be part of it. But this is disappointing as she was so excited and made the thread without even telling us.
    I think you've summed it up perfectly.

I may not have been as regular as many other people on here, but I did the essential tasks when I was the OP - including updating the original post to reflect the victories. All I was, was a quote away, and I'd respond as soon as I came online.

I think we should do it that only people who are regulars, that will make a good attempt at updating the OP regularly (to show trends etc) should be thread starter. Midnightmemories forgot to even link back to the previous thread parts! :eek2:

Never mind. Let's get on with the counting, and sort out OP's as and when.

958. One of my favourite numbers, as Capital is on 95.8FM in London.

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    That's a brilliant idea.
    a.gafor has already edited his first post

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which web browser do you use?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.