Reply 3260
Reply 3262
Reply 3264
Reply 3266
Original post by spotify95
Oh must be some sort of online submission thingy :biggrin:

Yes.
Original post by qwertyking
a.gafor could keep the score on his first post for the minute.

That's a brilliant idea.
Original post by a.gafor
:lolz:

I knoww, seems like everyone is intent on tricking me :tongue: I wait for someone to post checking the thread continuously and none post and then 2-3 mins later 4 people will post together and then I'm left with no choice but to post after those people :biggrin:

But ye as long as I'm there or there abouts it will work out eventually so no panic yet :tongue:

and ermmm Idk... I think shez probably buzy with revision or something but ye it is getting ridiculous now :s-smilie: surely she knew partof making the thread meant updating the OP on a regular basis :s-smilie:

Exactly. At least copy paste the thread that I sent her. Lots of people play this game and she is certainly disappointing most of them. Well lesson learned of course. When I wanted to become thread starter I had to convince incipienT and shadowdweller that I be regular. After that I let other people make thread so they can all be part of it. But this is disappointing as she was so excited and made the thread without even telling us.
Original post by zaback21
Exactly. At least copy paste the thread that I sent her. Lots of people play this game and she is certainly disappointing most of them. Well lesson learned of course. When I wanted to become thread starter I had to convince incipienT and shadowdweller that I be regular. After that I let other people make thread so they can all be part of it. But this is disappointing as she was so excited and made the thread without even telling us.

I think you've summed it up perfectly.

I may not have been as regular as many other people on here, but I did the essential tasks when I was the OP - including updating the original post to reflect the victories. All I was, was a quote away, and I'd respond as soon as I came online. :smile:

I think we should do it that only people who are regulars, that will make a good attempt at updating the OP regularly (to show trends etc) should be thread starter. Midnightmemories forgot to even link back to the previous thread parts! :eek2:

Never mind. Let's get on with the counting, and sort out OP's as and when. :smile:

958. One of my favourite numbers, as Capital is on 95.8FM in London.
Reply 3277
That's a brilliant idea.

a.gafor has already edited his first post :biggrin:

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 3279

lol

I know, given how excited and insistent she was for wanting to make the thread you'd think she will at the very least update the score on a regular basis but oh well, like you said, lesson learned :tongue:

Latest