Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    having a bad day . Me and job hunting don't go too well together :mad:

ReputationRep:
    I don't believe I'm in control of my life. All the best and worst things in life have happened to me through little or no input of my own, and were likely inevitable. Is this simply a way of thinking that makes me more comfortable with absolving myself of responsibility or is this truly how life works?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If I get through level 3, on my 4th year lab project writeup, there will be a dedication to you lot, particularly Shan and team_mcdreamy, and the disabled students committee at Sheffield.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by .snowflake.)
    If I get through level 3, on my 4th year lab project writeup, there will be a dedication to you lot, particularly Shan and team_mcdreamy, and the disabled students committee at Sheffield.
    San will be getting used to being acknowledged! Shes part of my dissy acknowledgements due to being a proof reader!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    San will be getting used to being acknowledged! Shes part of my dissy acknowledgements due to being a proof reader!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's how we're planning on making her famous That, and our little contribution to making her phd absolutely stonkingly brilliant with bells on.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    It's how we're planning on making her famous That, and our little contribution to making her phd absolutely stonkingly brilliant with bells on.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We love you Shan. How's life minus the relatives?

ReputationRep:
    Agree :yep:

:lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    So my sister has deleted facebook and im worried its down to her boyfriend

Dont know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    So my sister has deleted facebook and im worried its down to her boyfriend

Dont know what to do

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Could you ring and talk to her about something else, and just 'happen' to drop it in there to see if she's ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Could you ring and talk to her about something else, and just 'happen' to drop it in there to see if she's ok?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    He often as her phone i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    He often as her phone i think

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ah If you rang you'd know if it was him or her you were talking to though, as long as you had an excuse for ringing her for if he picks up. Or you could get your mum to do it maybe if he might be more accepting of that for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by furryface12)
    Ah If you rang you'd know if it was him or her you were talking to though, as long as you had an excuse for ringing her for if he picks up. Or you could get your mum to do it maybe if he might be more accepting of that for some reason

Posted from TSR Mobile
    MY mum called and she picked up after about the 20th call...
    Apparently shes on it too much... We both know its his fault!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    This this thisy this this.

ReputationRep:
    Cos shes too blood awesome :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ikr.

ReputationRep:
    Okay so, today, I've had a nice day and I did something I never thought I could do. I ate in a sit down place (not fast food) on my own. Ususally i've been too anxious to do it and I'm so proud of myself. Also, I went into lush and got complimented like 4 times which is always nice to hear.

ReputationRep:
    Stopped citalopram a whole week ago and still having horrible side effects of withdrawal when does it end?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    Agree :yep:

:lovehug:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    This this thisy this this.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww, sssshh peeps! You're making me blush! :o: :lovehug:

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Okay so, today, I've had a nice day and I did something I never thought I could do. I ate in a sit down place (not fast food) on my own. Ususally i've been too anxious to do it and I'm so proud of myself. Also, I went into lush and got complimented like 4 times which is always nice to hear.
    Well done! I know how hard that must have been. I still get very nervous about going to restaurants or places by myself, even if my friends are coming and they're just running late. You've done a great job today
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Life minus relatives is slowly getting back to normal. RHUL inductions start next week and I've got a bit of paid freelance work from a former internship place, which means MONEEEEEEEEEEEEY!!!! :gah:

Plus I've just realised it's my birthday next month and I can use that as an excuse to get my family to buy me things I need. Like, you know, the essentials. Like new iPod in-ear-phones and a RHUL hoodie :ninja:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.