Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ninalouise258)
    Got a message from King's saying they haven't received my ukcat. I put in the track PID on Pearson Vue before the deadline. They said it could be because I put a middle name on Pearson Vue and didn't on UCAS. Sigh, just extra stress. I've emailed all of my choices with a scan of my results as a resolution.

Hope everyone else is ok and not letting the stress get to them!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    That's really weird! Surely that's why they link through your PID to ukcat!? If not then I'm in the same boat. My middle name is on my ukcat account but not on ucas! Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by B1525)
    That's really weird! Surely that's why they link through your PID to ukcat!? If not then I'm in the same boat. My middle name is on my ukcat account but not on ucas! Ffs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you use your "apply" number instead of "track"? Anyone who uses UCAS more than once reverts back to their original number once the application is finished, you get a fresh apply number for each cycle but it's just the one track. Pearson had said that they have safeguards in place to help prevent situations like yours though

I hope that it's resolved quickly.

Also Congrats to Elizabethrbt for the interview at Bristol, go nail it.

ReputationRep:
    The number of medicine applicants this year is slightly down from last year.

https://www.ucas.com/sites/default/f...5_medicine.pdf

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard back from queen mary ? 5 year graduate that is

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bruhbruhbruh)
    Anyone heard back from queen mary ? 5 year graduate that is
    All I got is a confirmation email and access to MYSIS.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethrbt)
    got an interview at Bristol!
    Hey! Massive congratulations on your interview - hope you nail it! I also applied to Bristol but I haven't heard anything yet. How and when did they tell you about the interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 06moca1)
    All I got is a confirmation email and access to MYSIS.
    I've checked MySIS approximately eight times a day since they emailed the link, despite KNOWING there'll be nothing yet...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilithSternin)
    I've checked MySIS approximately eight times a day since they emailed the link, despite KNOWING there'll be nothing yet...
    I think it's better to just check your email rather than MYSIS.

ReputationRep:
    I think it's better to just check your email rather than MYSIS.
    I completely agree! I just obsess and worry I've missed something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LilithSternin)
    I completely agree! I just obsess and worry I've missed something.
    You shouldn't worry. You should be acing your exams and preparing for interviews.

ReputationRep:
    You shouldn't worry. You should be acing your exams and preparing for interviews.
    I'm naturally a worrier, worry and a fear of failure motivates me. Fingers crossed for interview invites!

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe King's are already sending out their decisions - its all becoming way too real now!! Good luck with your interview in Bristol elizabethrbt!!!

I think I'm either going to have a really depressing Christmas or a really great one!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nature_elf)
    Hey! Massive congratulations on your interview - hope you nail it! I also applied to Bristol but I haven't heard anything yet. How and when did they tell you about the interview?
    just by email ! said invitation to interview and i had to register for a slot on either 8th or 9th of december the email came at midnight on friday night and my track hasn't updated yet so maybe it will tomorrow. Thanks so much I hope you also get one and good luck for your application xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elizabethrbt)
    just by email ! said invitation to interview and i had to register for a slot on either 8th or 9th of december the email came at midnight on friday night and my track hasn't updated yet so maybe it will tomorrow. Thanks so much I hope you also get one and good luck for your application xx
    I don't think anything changes on track until after interview and you get an offer or not.

ReputationRep:
    Any news? I am nervously waiting for an email from Cambridge...

ReputationRep:
    Do we have to wait till December for Warwick? What about Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fantastic_K)
    Any news? I am nervously waiting for an email from Cambridge...
    Emails are going out on Thursday morning .(nature_elf was told this by Lucy Cav)..

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...5#post60455125

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHSFan)
    Emails are going out on Thursday morning .(nature_elf was told this by Lucy Cav)..

www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3658938&page=3& highlight=cambridge%20entry%medi cine&p=60455125#post60455125
    Oops, thank you. I guess, I can relax until Thursday.. or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LuceeeeeT)
    Do we have to wait till December for Warwick? What about Newcastle?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think yes to December and Warwick although not sure about newcastle. I wish they would send it out sooner.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amywool;[url="tel:60482665")
    60482665[/url]]I can't believe King's are already sending out their decisions - its all becoming way too real now!! Good luck with your interview in Bristol elizabethrbt!!!

I think I'm either going to have a really depressing Christmas or a really great one!!
    Any idea when kings are sending out their decisions? Were did you find out they're already sending out emails

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.