Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gwenuin)
    I lost my login details and so only received a mark and can't check the boundaries, can somebody please share the grade boundaries here?
    here you are;

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show...postcount=3140

(Original post by ImTooSmart)
    5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?
    Pfft, wot r u doin on TSR with such low grades

Also, post ur results here so we can put u on the wall of shame http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/show....php?t=4258556

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImTooSmart)
    5A*'s and an A at A2. S 1 S in STEP I, II & III respectively. Someone on TSR can you beat that legitimately?
    Mate what happened in STEP II?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DJMayes)
    Mate what happened in STEP II?
    Init what a spaz.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by physicsmaths)
    Init what a spaz.
    ikr

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IrrationalRoot)
    Still waiting for mine...
    Let us know how it goes! Has track updated for you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Let us know how it goes! Has track updated for you?
    Oh yeah I got in, no surprises there though. More important is what I got in STEP lol.
    Well done on getting into Camb btw, you deserve it.

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah I got in, no surprises there though. More important is what I got in STEP lol.
    Well done on getting into Camb btw, you deserve it.
    Ah, I'm sure you've done fine then. Anywho, well done on Warwick (I've got a few friends heading there) and good luck for your STEP results.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zacken)
    Ah, I'm sure you've done fine then. Anywho, well done on Warwick (I've got a few friends heading there) and good luck for your STEP results.
    Hey, thanks for all the help throughout the year with STEP. Good luck at Cambridge!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey good luck with everything! I hope it went well for you.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Glavien)
    Hey, thanks for all the help throughout the year with STEP. Good luck at Cambridge!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Appreciated. Thank you for being part of the STEP Prep thread. If you don't mind, what did you end up getting in STEP and how did things turn out for you? Got into your firm?

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can't say my results were 'gutting' as such (although when it sinks it they will be) because I expected FAR worse. I genuinely feel like the examiners were just dishing out free marks lol.

Anyway:

STEP I: 1 (101 marks)
    STEP II: S (96 marks)
    STEP III: 1 (87 marks)

The GBs have literally flipped me off for I and III. Toss in the fact that these were the two papers I made extremely silly mistakes in and you can feel my pain (in I I forgot what that the set T was already defined in the question and was considering it as a general set for half an hour, for III I took 'sech' to be 'sinh' for the ENTIRE question).

ReputationRep:
    Well, I can't say my results were 'gutting' as such (although when it sinks it they will be) because I expected FAR worse. I genuinely feel like the examiners were just dishing out free marks lol.

Anyway:

The GBs have literally flipped me off for I and III. Toss in the fact that these were the two papers I made extremely silly mistakes in and you can feel my pain (in I I forgot what that the set T was already defined in the question and was considering it as a general set for half an hour, for III I took 'sech' to be 'sinh' for the ENTIRE question).
    Isn't Warwick your firm? Will you reapply to Cambridge?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Axiomara)
    Isn't Warwick your firm? Will you reapply to Cambridge?
    Yeah got accepted by Warwick, definitely not reapplying to Cambridge but really, really would have liked to have been accepted first time round.

ReputationRep:

Anyway:

Massive grats m8 you truly deserve it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Duke Glacia)
    Massive grats m8 you truly deserve it

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks

ReputationRep:

Anyway:

Ha! Who cares, you're basically an SSS-er in all but name. Massive well done with those fantastic results, you'll boss it at Warwick.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnglishMuon)
    Hey good luck with everything! I hope it went well for you.
    How did you do? Three S's?

ReputationRep:
    How did you do? Three S's?
    nah not this time, luckily scraped 2 but still grateful for the generous marking

ReputationRep:
    time to brag

114 in STEP 2
    101 in STEP 3

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.