The Student Room Group

OCR 2010 A2 Biology Unit 2 - Control, Genome and Environment

Scroll to see replies

New Username
haha yeah this was happenin to me before the c4 exam.
I was trying to integrate something while asleep and I was drifting in and out of sleeping.

I've been told dreaming about what you've learned is a great way to remember...lets hope that's the case.

Ok, good to know I'm not the only one going crazy lol

I should hope so. I'm going over the common techniques of gene engineering now... what are you revising?
noodlecookie
Morning everyone! :biggrin:

How did you all sleep?

I had biology dribbling out my brain all night, and apparently also talking in my sleep about operant conditioning :confused: I don't remember though

:teehee:
HotCoco.
:teehee:

Well, at least one of us is actually awake lol, I can't believe I didn't notice that :s-smilie:
4 hours of sleep and im raring to go
gl everyone, i certainly need it
chuck111
4 hours of sleep and im raring to go
gl everyone, i certainly need it

Same here, except i'm dosing up on Lucozade at the moment, hopefully it'll kick in full-power some time around 9am.

Good luck to you too, and when it's all over I'll be back to complain about chemistry lol
When *that's* over though I shall be gone :biggrin:
noodlecookie
Same here, except i'm dosing up on Lucozade at the moment, hopefully it'll kick in full-power some time around 9am.

Good luck to you too, and when it's all over I'll be back to complain about chemistry lol
When *that's* over though I shall be gone :biggrin:

lolz :P
ive got my chem exam tommorow, so i dont think ill be on here earlier as it will just depress me making me do no revision
chuck111
lolz :P
ive got my chem exam tommorow, so i dont think ill be on here earlier as it will just depress me making me do no revision

Yeah, there is that as well... but I don't think I'm going to mill around in this thread, I'm going straight to this chemistry thread: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1252151&page=88

hopefully they'll be as helpful as this thread was to dumbasses like me :rolleyes:
good luck everyone!
just finished learning meiosis thank god!
now to enjoy reading through my notes all over again :biggrin: - i hope they're aren't any noisy people on the bus! I will be glaring.
I bet muscle contraction will come up. The bit I dread the most. :s-smilie:

Good morning :biggrin:
Reply 3290
what does everyone predict will come up
student92
Good morning :biggrin:

Morning :smile:

HotCoco., revise it NOWNOWNAONOW, the more nauseated you feel when you read it, the easier it is to learn. That pretty much summarises the entire course, oh well...
TX22
what does everyone predict will come up

Definitely PCR (now I know what that is!)
Definitely behaviour and muscle contraction
OCR like plants. so definitely plant behaviour (gah)
Most likely Golden Rice (need to go over that again)
Likely fermentation (ditto)
Maybe DNA probes..
Ok guys, best of luck.. im off to school - Gotta drive there :p:
Morning everyone :biggrin:

I feel like I've forgotten everything overnight :frown: Just going to go over PCR, sliding filament, behaviour and plant hormones quickly for 45 mins then i'm off

EDIT: can someone tell me what absinic acid is ?!
Reply 3295
good luck everyone!
good luck everyone i hope tthere is lots on behaviour or meiosis
Remarqable M

thanks for creating this hread dude. even though i didnt visit it much im sure it helped alot of ppl out there. :yep:
Remarqable M

This is what I wanted too, sadly, it wasn't the case. I also really wanted a long question about muscle contraction, after I spent so long learning it yesterday!

Overall, I don't think it was a bad paper. I'm fairly confident I got a low B, which is all I need for an A overall :smile:
Reply 3299
i thought it was a terrible paper :frown: i couldnt answer the question on the type of protein rennin is aswell as the questions about the fly genomes or whatever. if i dont get into medicine cause of this stupid paper ill be absolutely gutted :frown: :frown: :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending