Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm surprised why a GEM version of this group wasn't created. Would save a lot of unnecessary messages between the two cohorts.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think it's terrible Leicester have kept people waiting three months just to reject them..... There has to be a better system than that.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katyb77)
    I think it's terrible Leicester have kept people waiting three months just to reject them..... There has to be a better system than that.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha leicester have nothing on Soton. Saints in comparison.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh really? My son withdrew from them so we didn't get to suffer that

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainman91)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yeah I'm still suffering waiting from then too.. But I've sort of given up hope on that front. At least there's a bit of hope with Leicester still!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by skjsy)
    when wa syour your interiew? Mine was on 18th Feb, international student, no news ? is it a good news??
    What batch were you on the 18th? Morning or afternoon

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rainman91)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Why, what have they done? :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr. Django)
    Yeah, I've been really fortunate From Edinburgh and Leeds!
    Aw wow! I've received one from Kings. Do you know which one to firm yet?

ReputationRep:
    Offer for A100! (got the email on Wednesday morning)

I am a graduate applicant and my interview was on the 28th of January. I thought that parts of it went really badly, so it was a big surprise.

I'm sorry to those that have received rejections, and hope that you have better news from your other choices. Good luck to those still waiting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by i123)
    Offer for A100! (got the email on Wednesday morning)

I am a graduate applicant and my interview was on the 28th of January. I thought that parts of it went really badly, so it was a big surprise.

I'm sorry to those that have received rejections, and hope that you have better news from your other choices. Good luck to those still waiting!
    Congrats, would rep if I could.
    Have a look at the Leicester offers holders thread for 2014.
    With that said, it's time to be the best doctor uou can be.
    Congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Katyb77)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Every med school is the same haha its just the way it is

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got my rejection yesterday, very gutted as I have been rejected by the other 3 aswell, although not unexpected as I didn't deal well with the time constraints at the interview.
    If it helps figure out the interview score cutoff, I got 62.9%. Good luck to everyone waiting to hear!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hl7495)
    Every med school is the same haha its just the way it is

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well my son had his Cambridge interview the day before his Leicester interview on December the 12th and 13th. Got his decision from Cambridge on the 4th January and Leicester on 19th March. There is no need for it to take so long...... Well in my opinion anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything today? It's awfully quiet on the graduate front
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by petzneo)
    Has anyone heard anything today? It's awfully quiet on the graduate front
    It sucks they are making you wait but I think there are plenty more offers to come. There aren't that many of us in the offer group so I reckon there is still a large number of offers to come, I dunno why it is taking so long though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    It sucks they are making you wait but I think there are plenty more offers to come. There aren't that many of us in the offer group so I reckon there is still a large number of offers to come, I dunno why it is taking so long though!
    It does..but I'm trying my best to stay patient! I really hope that there are still offers to come
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by petzneo)
    It does..but I'm trying my best to stay patient! I really hope that there are still offers to come
    There will be (plus one with your name on).... At last you have a deadline and should hear next week (it would be cruel if you're waiting till the Monday!).
    Besides when you get your offer, the waiting doesn't stop... Still got the 6 month wait to start... You need a lot of patients to become a doctor :awesome::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Amyk89)
    There will be (plus one with your name on).... At last you have a deadline and should hear next week (it would be cruel if you're waiting till the Monday!).
    Besides when you get your offer, the waiting doesn't stop... Still got the 6 month wait to start... You need a lot of patients to become a doctor :awesome::mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I'd + rep you if I could, made me chuckle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by LibbyG)
    I'd + rep you if I could, made me chuckle

Posted from TSR Mobile
    It's a old pun but it's a good'un

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just got an email asking for reference from my employer of employment and suitability by the 25th march. Everything crossed that this means they want me...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever participated in a Secret Santa?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.