Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pallas Athena)
    You are in serious need of some rest and good food, mate.

Yes, got loads of work to do but I'm so sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open!
    Going for lunch now :awesome:

That makes two of us then :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stringer987)
    College Eurrrghhhh!!! I wasn't a big fan of my college days! Im in bed at the moment ha!
    It's my sixth form attached to the last school so it's still mildly enjoyable I'm so jealous! Are you at uni..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tcrumpen)
    How are you?
    Much better thank you, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It is quite good, though I left it halfway. I will finish today. Cool, I'll read it after I am done with the book I'm currently reading.
    I'll have a look then, thanks Oo what are you reading atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Good too

Ah cool Sounds like you had a good time.
    Yeah I did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Antonia.Wade)
    It's my sixth form attached to the last school so it's still mildly enjoyable I'm so jealous! Are you at uni..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah i went to uni and graduated in the summer, i start my new job in a week so at the moment i am enjoying doing nothing!!! What you doing at sixth form?

ReputationRep:
    Nah i went to uni and graduated in the summer, i start my new job in a week so at the moment i am enjoying doing nothing!!! What you doing at sixth form?
    Awesome! What did you do? And what job are you going to? history, geography, Politics and eng lit

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Much better thank you, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Apart from having practically no voice, i'm good

ReputationRep:
    Apart from having practically no voice, i'm good
    I hope you get better soon been up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by incipientT)
    Good too

Ah cool Sounds like you had a good time.
    Plus - I think I am able to talk to girls as I managed it fine last night - but then again we have a common interest/.activity so that made it easier

ReputationRep:
    I hope you get better soon been up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    well went on a social tues and weds and sang 'kiss the girl' at an open mic night

ReputationRep:
    Awesome! What did you do? And what job are you going to? history, geography, Politics and eng lit

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I done Business so nothing too exciting and i am going to go and be a production co ordinator for a local company but they are paying me a decent amount and hopefully i will learn something!

ReputationRep:
    well went on a social tues and weds and sang 'kiss the girl' at an open mic night
    Oo nice how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I done Business so nothing too exciting and i am going to go and be a production co ordinator for a local company but they are paying me a decent amount and hopefully i will learn something!
    Sounds interesting though ultimately what would you like to be? I'm terribly sorry but would you mind enlightening me on what a production coordinator does? good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oo nice how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I think it went ok, wasn't sure whether they were being nice or whether they actually liked it ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by james1211)
    Going for lunch now :awesome:

That makes two of us then :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How was lunch?

Felling more energetic? I'm still so sleepy.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a look then, thanks Oo what are you reading atm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You should. Hope you like it. I'm reading Never Go Back by Lee Child, but it has taken me over 2 weeks which is so long. I reckon that is because it is not as interesting as the book I read before, which was Cuckoo's Calling. Do you read often?

ReputationRep:
    I think it went ok, wasn't sure whether they were being nice or whether they actually liked it ...
    I'm sure they actually liked it

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    How was lunch?

Felling more energetic? I'm still so sleepy.
    It was nice, had a subway. Ready for lunch v2 now i.e snack time.

Feeling a bit more energetic, but not really enough. Might be caffeine time i think. Gonna try and get a normal amount of sleep tonight, been getting far too little the last few weeks. Been getting home at like 9pm every night and then staying up for a few more hours.

ReputationRep:
    You should. Hope you like it. I'm reading Never Go Back by Lee Child, but it has taken me over 2 weeks which is so long. I reckon that is because it is not as interesting as the book I read before, which was Cuckoo's Calling. Do you read often?
    My sister is obsessed so I'll probably be made to watch it and enjoy it it seems to have fairly ok reviews on Goodreads, what do you think? I've got that on my reading list as much as I can, but unfortunately work has been shortening that time yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.