The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 3280
Original post by Pallas Athena
You are in serious need of some rest and good food, mate.

Yes, got loads of work to do but I'm so sleepy. I can barely keep my eyes open!

Going for lunch now :awesome:

That makes two of us then :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Stringer987
College Eurrrghhhh!!! I wasn't a big fan of my college days! Im in bed at the moment ha!

It's my sixth form attached to the last school so it's still mildly enjoyable :smile: I'm so jealous! Are you at uni..?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Tcrumpen
How are you?

Much better thank you, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
It is quite good, though I left it halfway. I will finish today. Cool, I'll read it after I am done with the book I'm currently reading. :biggrin:

I'll have a look then, thanks :smile: Oo what are you reading atm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incipientT
Good too :smile:

Ah cool :smile: Sounds like you had a good time.

Yeah I did :smile:
Original post by Antonia.Wade
It's my sixth form attached to the last school so it's still mildly enjoyable :smile: I'm so jealous! Are you at uni..?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nah i went to uni and graduated in the summer, i start my new job in a week so at the moment i am enjoying doing nothing!!! What you doing at sixth form?
Nah i went to uni and graduated in the summer, i start my new job in a week so at the moment i am enjoying doing nothing!!! What you doing at sixth form?

Awesome! What did you do? And what job are you going to? :smile: history, geography, Politics and eng lit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3287
Much better thank you, yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Apart from having practically no voice, i'm good :smile:
Apart from having practically no voice, i'm good :smile:

I hope you get better soon :smile: been up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by incipientT
Good too :smile:

Ah cool :smile: Sounds like you had a good time.

Plus - I think I am able to talk to girls as I managed it fine last night - but then again we have a common interest/.activity so that made it easier
Reply 3290
I hope you get better soon :smile: been up to much?

Posted from TSR Mobile

well went on a social tues and weds and sang 'kiss the girl' at an open mic night
(edited 10 years ago)
Awesome! What did you do? And what job are you going to? :smile: history, geography, Politics and eng lit :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I done Business so nothing too exciting and i am going to go and be a production co ordinator for a local company but they are paying me a decent amount and hopefully i will learn something!
well went on a social tues and weds and sang 'kiss the girl' at an open mic night

Oo nice :biggrin: how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I done Business so nothing too exciting and i am going to go and be a production co ordinator for a local company but they are paying me a decent amount and hopefully i will learn something!

Sounds interesting though :smile: ultimately what would you like to be? I'm terribly sorry but would you mind enlightening me on what a production coordinator does? :smile: good luck :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3294
Oo nice :biggrin: how did it go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think it went ok, wasn't sure whether they were being nice or whether they actually liked it ...
Original post by james1211
Going for lunch now :awesome:

That makes two of us then :five:

Posted from TSR Mobile

How was lunch?

Felling more energetic? I'm still so sleepy. :s-smilie:
I'll have a look then, thanks :smile: Oo what are you reading atm? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

You should. :smile: Hope you like it. I'm reading Never Go Back by Lee Child, but it has taken me over 2 weeks which is so long. I reckon that is because it is not as interesting as the book I read before, which was Cuckoo's Calling. Do you read often? :smile:
I think it went ok, wasn't sure whether they were being nice or whether they actually liked it ...

I'm sure they actually liked it :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3298
How was lunch?

Felling more energetic? I'm still so sleepy. :s-smilie:

It was nice, had a subway. Ready for lunch v2 now i.e snack time.

Feeling a bit more energetic, but not really enough. Might be caffeine time i think. Gonna try and get a normal amount of sleep tonight, been getting far too little the last few weeks. Been getting home at like 9pm every night and then staying up for a few more hours.
You should. :smile: Hope you like it. I'm reading Never Go Back by Lee Child, but it has taken me over 2 weeks which is so long. I reckon that is because it is not as interesting as the book I read before, which was Cuckoo's Calling. Do you read often? :smile:

My sister is obsessed so I'll probably be made to watch it and enjoy it :tongue: it seems to have fairly ok reviews on Goodreads, what do you think? I've got that on my reading list :biggrin: as much as I can, but unfortunately work has been shortening that time :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest