Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zaback21)
    Exactly. At least copy paste the thread that I sent her. Lots of people play this game and she is certainly disappointing most of them. Well lesson learned of course. When I wanted to become thread starter I had to convince incipienT and shadowdweller that I be regular. After that I let other people make thread so they can all be part of it. But this is disappointing as she was so excited and made the thread without even telling us.
    lol

I know, given how excited and insistent she was for wanting to make the thread you'd think she will at the very least update the score on a regular basis but oh well, like you said, lesson learned

ReputationRep:
    Exactly. At least copy paste the thread that I sent her. Lots of people play this game and she is certainly disappointing most of them. Well lesson learned of course. When I wanted to become thread starter I had to convince incipienT and shadowdweller that I be regular. After that I let other people make thread so they can all be part of it. But this is disappointing as she was so excited and made the thread without even telling us.
    I think she was really eager to do it, but she had the backing of a few of the girls - now the girls have hardly posted in the last couple of days.

But she did seem to be almost too eager: creating it around the 8300 post mark - sure it lets the game flow, but it doesn't give people a break from it and it didn't exactly seem like there was an end to Spotify's thread and a beginning to hers. Thinking that because two people said she could do it (both girls, no guys if I remember correctly) that it entitled her to make it before a couple of other guys who we'd arranged to go next.

When I put myself forward for thread starter I knew I'd be online every day pretty much, but then I thought my priority was after Qwerty due to his higher post count and more regular activity (like staying up til silly a.m. with you)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwertyking)
    a.gafor has already edited his first post
    :lolz:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MalteseMalteser)
    I think she was really eager to do it, but she had the backing of a few of the girls - now the girls have hardly posted in the last couple of days.

But she did seem to be almost too eager: creating it around the 8300 post mark - sure it lets the game flow, but it doesn't give people a break from it and it didn't exactly seem like there was an end to Spotify's thread and a beginning to hers. Thinking that because two people said she could do it (both girls, no guys if I remember correctly) that it entitled her to make it before a couple of other guys who we'd arranged to go next.

When I put myself forward for thread starter I knew I'd be online every day pretty much, but then I thought my priority was after Qwerty due to his higher post count and more regular activity (like staying up til silly a.m. with you)
    I don't know what to do with it. Not sure even the mods will fix it since she login everyday but doesn't update or fix the thread.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    I think you've summed it up perfectly.

I may not have been as regular as many other people on here, but I did the essential tasks when I was the OP - including updating the original post to reflect the victories. All I was, was a quote away, and I'd respond as soon as I came online.

I think we should do it that only people who are regulars, that will make a good attempt at updating the OP regularly (to show trends etc) should be thread starter. Midnightmemories forgot to even link back to the previous thread parts! :eek2:

Never mind. Let's get on with the counting, and sort out OP's as and when.

958. One of my favourite numbers, as Capital is on 95.8FM in London.
    You from London ?

ReputationRep:
    I don't know what to do with it. Not sure even the mods will fix it since she login everyday but doesn't update or fix the thread.
    If a.gafor is keeping the score on his first post, then maybe stick to it that way throughout the thread and when the thread is over just pass on all the other stats to the next thread starter and tell them to use a.gafor's score?

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

Totally agree with you here.

PRSOM

Have we got the stats so far? The only thing we could do, is whoever has the stats for this thread (probably Zaback) sends a PM to Midnightmemories, to ask her to update. If not we'll have to alert the O/P to the mods and (hopefully!) the mods should update the O/P with the correct information.

Once again, it is vital that we get a thread starter who is interested in the thread and who will actually keep track of things.

ReputationRep:

I doubt it, it would probably be a bad precedent to set- people might want us to do that with all kinds of threads if we do it with one...

Can still just keep the score in one of the early posts on the first page though...? That's what we did that time that the OP got banned, anyway.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by a.gafor)
    lol

I know, given how excited and insistent she was for wanting to make the thread you'd think she will at the very least update the score on a regular basis but oh well, like you said, lesson learned
    I sent her two messages but she replied she is confused about what needs to be updated.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    You from London ?
    Nope, from Northamptonshire. But I do know virtually all the FM frequencies in use around my area, including the London ones.

If I listen to Capital, it is from Leicester on 105.4FM

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spotify95)
    Totally agree with you here.

PRSOM

Have we got the stats so far? The only thing we could do, is whoever has the stats for this thread (probably Zaback) sends a PM to Midnightmemories, to ask her to update. If not we'll have to alert the O/P to the mods and (hopefully!) the mods should update the O/P with the correct information.

Once again, it is vital that we get a thread starter who is interested in the thread and who will actually keep track of things.
    Pretty sure Zaback has sent at least two PMs asking her to update

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by incipientT)
    I doubt it, it would probably be a bad precedent to set- people might want us to do that with all kinds of threads if we do it with one...

Can still just keep the score in one of the early posts on the first page though...? That's what we did that time that the OP got banned, anyway.
    Well so far that's what a.gator is doing. Anyway I hope she is fine and hopefully be back.

ReputationRep:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Pretty sure Zaback has sent at least two PMs asking her to update
    Cor! That's not good then :sadnod:

I think we may have to just keep track ourselves, by putting the correct stats in one of the early posts.

ReputationRep:
    I sent her two messages but she replied she is confused about what needs to be updated.
    I remember when you sent me the messages and I was a bit confused too, but when you put your mind to it it's alright Plus you did say we could make the OP however we wanted it to, since it's the thread starters thread

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: April 28, 2014
Poll
Which pet is the best?
Useful resources

Quick Link:

Unanswered Forum Games Threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.