Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    :hugs: what's up hun?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Trying my hardest to keep the boyfriend safe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hiding things so he cant SH as easy and was honest with his social worker whos gonna put an urgant referal in to the MH team for him

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Trying my hardest to keep the boyfriend safe
    Spoiler:
    Show
    hiding things so he cant SH as easy and was honest with his social worker whos gonna put an urgant referal in to the MH team for him

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    that does sound like you've done the right thing, it's important to be honest and this way he's getting help and it's keeping him safe :hugs: I do know how you feel though, wondering whether you've made the right decision :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    okay so may as well just admit I am not doing well at all. spoilered how things are below in case it might be triggering;

Spoiler:
    Show
    not doing great. been trying not to show it but my girlfriend knows since the day before yesterday so I may as well just admit it. mood has not been good at all, all the worries, all the anxiety, all the feelings of self hatred that have been bubbling away have just taken over lately. had a SH relapse as well, a bad one. just don't really know what to do right now. part of me really just wants to give up. girlfriend told my social worker as well, so now I am worried what they will do, need CMHT to review my meds but now I am worried if they know I have been this bad they will refer me to crisis team who will say I'm not bad enough for them so I'll be stuck in limbo again like I always seem to be whenever things get this bad. sometimes I get the feeling MH services in this country actually want me to crack up completely & stuff...they really don't seem to give a damn till you do.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jean-Luc Picard)
    okay so may as well just admit I am not doing well at all. spoilered how things are below in case it might be triggering;

Spoiler:
    Show
    not doing great. been trying not to show it but my girlfriend knows since the day before yesterday so I may as well just admit it. mood has not been good at all, all the worries, all the anxiety, all the feelings of self hatred that have been bubbling away have just taken over lately. had a SH relapse as well, a bad one. just don't really know what to do right now. part of me really just wants to give up. girlfriend told my social worker as well, so now I am worried what they will do, need CMHT to review my meds but now I am worried if they know I have been this bad they will refer me to crisis team who will say I'm not bad enough for them so I'll be stuck in limbo again like I always seem to be whenever things get this bad. sometimes I get the feeling MH services in this country actually want me to crack up completely & stuff...they really don't seem to give a damn till you do.
    :hugs: Sorry things have got so bad for you, remember we're all here to support you and you've got a great girlfriend on your side too!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by superwolf)
    :hugs: Sorry things have got so bad for you, remember we're all here to support you and you've got a great girlfriend on your side too!
    I know, I feel awful I can't be stronger for the people who care about me tbh I don't really know why they care so much either, im just a burden on them

ReputationRep:
    I know, I feel awful I can't be stronger for the people who care about me tbh I don't really know why they care so much either, im just a burden on them
    It's not always about being strong, sometimes you just have to accept that you're ill and need to take things easy for a while. And they care because they love you, and because there are so many awesome things about you!

When PMS strikes and magnifies everything by 10 . Raging, crying, crazy.

Had an assembly for the pupils about sh and I'm sitting there in a funk because I'm a teacher who can't even handle it.

ReputationRep:
    It's not always about being strong, sometimes you just have to accept that you're ill and need to take things easy for a while. And they care because they love you, and because there are so many awesome things about you!
    I dunno, I feel like I should be stronger, I don't really have that much to deal with or anything even compared to most people but I still can't cope, just means I'm that much more pathetic & weak than everyone else really. people shouldn't love me tbh, I'm not worthy of anyone's love, and I'm definitely not awesome either :/

ReputationRep:
    Riddle:

What's grey, fluffy and got into uni?

Answer:

MEEEEEEEE!!!

ReputationRep:
    Riddle:

Answer:

MEEEEEEEE!!!
    still PRSOM. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

ReputationRep:
    Riddle:

Answer:

MEEEEEEEE!!!
    Congrats! So happy for you! Thank you for replies earlier as well :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Riddle:

Answer:

MEEEEEEEE!!!
    wrong, it's a Rattie (he got into Cheese University to study cheese)

I repped you yesterday so I can't do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Valvopus)
    still PRSOM. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Congrats! So happy for you! Thank you for replies earlier as well :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks, and I still maintain that you're pretty awesome too!

(Original post by Odd socks)
    wrong, it's a Rattie (he got into Cheese University to study cheese)

I repped you yesterday so I can't do it again

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ooh, I hear that's a highly vocational course! Well done Rattie!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Had an assembly for the pupils about sh and I'm sitting there in a funk because I'm a teacher who can't even handle it.
    Feel free to PM. In same boat

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Thanks, and I still maintain that you're pretty awesome too!

Ooh, I hear that's a highly vocational course! Well done Rattie!
    he says well done to you too 🐀

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Riddle:

Answer:

MEEEEEEEE!!!
    Wahey! Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bullettheory)
    Wahey! Congrats!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks! :lovehug:

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 19, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.