Four things that unis think matter more than league tables 08-12-2016

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    TLG approval in life is what I always need. :hugs: :awesome:
    :kissing2:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hugs to all who need them x

I'm spending my weekend with an abuser of mine...yay :/ It's so confusing. I try to see if my memories are true..like can I see the truth on their face. But of course I can't. I don't feel scared around them but then I don't feel much else either.

On tv or films when someone sees their rapist or abuser, they have this really big response and they usually vomit with physical fear and or repulsion. This doesn't happen irl; at least not as often as media likes to show.

I was just thinking that I dunno how I feel. Nothing much. And I couldn't let partner touch me at all on Friday because way too triggered. Maybe I won't see the answer in abusers face because to be around him and act semi normal, I have to switch off and not remember anything prior to that day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ~Tara~)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Hugs to all who need them x

I'm spending my weekend with an abuser of mine...yay :/ It's so confusing. I try to see if my memories are true..like can I see the truth on their face. But of course I can't. I don't feel scared around them but then I don't feel much else either.

On tv or films when someone sees their rapist or abuser, they have this really big response and they usually vomit with physical fear and or repulsion. This doesn't happen irl; at least not as often as media likes to show.

I was just thinking that I dunno how I feel. Nothing much. And I couldn't let partner touch me at all on Friday because way too triggered. Maybe I won't see the answer in abusers face because to be around him and act semi normal, I have to switch off and not remember anything prior to that day.
    Huge hugs to you - sorry I haven't been replying to your posts on here, though I've been reading :jumphug:

Spoiler:
    Show
    I always try to gauge the reaction on my abuser's face when she sees me, but she rarely reacts

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    :kissing2:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    According to your sig, I am not dead to you. Brilliant! :hugs:

---

In a lot of pain due to period so skipping gym. Hate skipping stuff I schedule in, really ****s with my mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Airmed)
    According to your sig, I am not dead to you. Brilliant! :hugs:

---

In a lot of pain due to period so skipping gym. Hate skipping stuff I schedule in, really ****s with my mind.
    Oh noooo, huge hugs to you! :console: :sadnod: :jumphug:

Yeah, I always get people on here asking me why I'm "lonely" or what my username is about and I'm just like WTAF IS WRONG WITH YOU EVERYONE SHOULD HAVE BEEN BROUGHT UP WATCHING THIS MOVIE, Y U SO ARRRRGH?!!?!?! :angry:

Spoiler:
    Show
    :ninja:

ReputationRep:
    Heading back home today after cat sitting for my mum for four days. It's been great fun but I'll be glad to see my own kitties again :love:

My OCD was awful at my mum's though it's been awful in general anyway. I couldn't stop checking over and over, was convinced their was someone out the back garden and my health anxiety was the worst. I have swollen nodes from an infection nearly three years ago and they never went back down because I kept playing with them but while I've been here, the lymphoma worries came back full swing despite having the nodes checked out and are fine. I have been checking them no less than 200 times a day, was pretty much doing it every few mins and even woke to do it. My neck is red raw and agony now. I'm glad I'm going back home on that front today because I know Callan will stop me if he sees me touching them constantly. I've been awake for two hours now and touch wood, I haven't touched them. I'm tempted to but I haven't. I'm not going to say I won't touch them at all today but not to do it even for a littlw while is a step in the right direction :yep:

I'm glad I've got my CMHT appt on Friday. It's been a long time coming and I've been struggling lately and I hope this will be the right call of treatment for me, finally.

Hope everyone has had a good weekend :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    If there is, I've not yet discovered it
    :hugs: ikr

ReputationRep:
    I have my first day off in four days tomorrow :woo:

Also iEthan has made me a brilliant new sig and its cheered me up after a crappy shift at work

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I have my first day off in four days tomorrow :woo:

Also iEthan has made me a brilliant new sig and its cheered me up after a crappy shift at work
    ZOMG, that sig!!! :adore:

ReputationRep:
    Paranoia round the town was really bad today, despite the fact I was with a friend. :emo:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sherbet_lemons7)
    Paranoia round the town was really bad today, despite the fact I was with a friend. :emo:
    Oh no lovely! Back home and on Facebook if you wanna chat xxx

ReputationRep:
    ZOMG, that sig!!! :adore:
    I know, its lovely!

Hope you're feeling better today? Always around on Whatapp if you want to chat x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Midnightmemories)
    I know, its lovely!

Hope you're feeling better today? Always around on Whatapp if you want to chat x
    Thanks. Getting there slowly

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks. Getting there slowly

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sending you lots of love, lovely :hugs: :jumphug:

can someone please help.
    just had like a break down and i cant stop crying and idk what to do idk idk

ReputationRep:
    **** night at work :sadpanda:
    Got to remind myself im there to pay my bills

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    can someone please help.
    just had like a break down and i cant stop crying and idk what to do idk idk
    :hugs: what happened? Take a little time to try and chill and calm down if you can

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    :hugs: what happened? Take a little time to try and chill and calm down if you can

Posted from TSR Mobile
    im just so horrible.
    everything is getting on top of me and no-one seems to understand it at all and just tell me to destress and i cant and i feel like im losing it.
    and i took sleeping medicene x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    im just so horrible.
    everything is getting on top of me and no-one seems to understand it at all and just tell me to destress and i cant and i feel like im losing it.
    and i took sleeping medicene x
    Do you usually take it? Some sleep might help a little. Take everything one small step at a time where you can and breathe. Why are you so horrible though? Did something happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by chelseadagg3r)
    Do you usually take it? Some sleep might help a little. Take everything one small step at a time where you can and breathe. Why are you so horrible though? Did something happen, if you don't mind me asking?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    no but im desperate now bc i hardly sleep anymore.
    and bc i am, i hate myself idk why im alive i take my anger out on ppl and shout at them and now my throat hurts even more than it did already but at least i deserve it.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 9, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Do you think you'll achieve your predicted A Level grades?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.