Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jdean)
    anyone at blenheim ihalls ? im in room 94 :P or doing fine art ?
    Im in room 95

ReputationRep:
    does anybody know how much it costs for a term bus pass? i don't want to buy the year bus pass

ReputationRep:
    am I the only one who, despite probably having everything, is still worried I've forgotten something? :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jimbles)
    am I the only one who, despite probably having everything, is still worried I've forgotten something? :s
    Camo paint? One of the most used, and required items at Trent! Fact.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by francistheswole)
    does anybody know how much it costs for a term bus pass? i don't want to buy the year bus pass
    See this website for prices

ReputationRep:
    Hmm, I don't think I received my 12th September welcome pack ... On holiday atm and my mum hasn't told me of any mail I've gotten in the post

ReputationRep:
    Nah raguman, mine hasn't come yet either!

ReputationRep:
    Mine came today, nothing special in it guys
    Just basically saying what the Student Union website says..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EJR2011)
    I have booked my room at Blenheim :-)
    And i was thinking the same about not many people going there

What floor you on?
    Ground floor, no idea what block im in though?! room 015

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mally1234)
    im staying in Peverell and studying historyyyy anyone else doing either of these things aha?

I'm both!
    What block are you in?
    I'm in Lincoln court: O0882.

ReputationRep:
    Mine actually came today, wasn't much in it tbf , was expecting a huge pack of leaflets etc. but nvm nvm! Guess that's all saved for the freshers fair!

ReputationRep:
    I've downloaded the uni booklet on my phone, and it's nothing like what came in the post from NTUSU... so maybe the uni are also gonna send us a booklet maybe?

ReputationRep:
    And bam, I was right! The proper booklet from the uni came through today lol.

ReputationRep:
    anyone know what our ntu email addresses are? i'm getting so confused aha! annnnd anyone doing law and criminology? I haven't had a reading list/timetable or anything through yet haha! x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JoannaLockwood)
    anyone know what our ntu email addresses are? i'm getting so confused aha! annnnd anyone doing law and criminology? I haven't had a reading list/timetable or anything through yet haha! x
    your [email protected]

Or [email protected] .uk

ReputationRep:
    Hey I'm doing law with criminology neither did I but someOne on here said it's on NOW bits glanville Williams learning the law 14th edition and it's the first 2 chapters. Hope that helps but I have had anything through the post apart from a little leaflet that says about student union I think x

ReputationRep:
    I enrolled a few days ago but in the email it says I've only 'partially enrolled'. Has anyone else got the same problem and do you think it matters?

EDIT: 'temporarily enrolled'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by robtastic)
    I enrolled a few days ago but in the email it says I've only 'partially enrolled'. Has anyone else got the same problem and do you think it matters?

EDIT: 'temporarily enrolled'

It says that for everyone.. you become officially enrolled once you've collected your smart card

ReputationRep:
    5 1/2 dayssss

not long now..

may drink alcohol before i arrive to lower my nerves

ReputationRep:
    Not sure what i'm going to do first !

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.