Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheLouisVuittonDon)
    :lolwut:

Did you just open this thread and not look through any of it?
    Yeah pretty much lol i was reading page 5 thinking that was the latest page haha

Someone please upload or something or get it somewhere else :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    Someone please upload or something or get it somewhere else :sad:
    I got you man
    I'll upload it to rapidshare

(Original post by Simon Adebisi)
    I got you man
    I'll upload it to rapidshare
    nah there is another one on youtube. watching it now :adore:

ReputationRep:
    I can only assume the talk of them being the best side ever came before we witnessed the John Wall marshalled Andray Blatche/Javale McGee/Swaggy P trio in Washintgon and in 20 years we will be watching a documentary about them

The Dream team ffs :adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore::adore:

ReputationRep:
    Please dont let me down Miami, Its been 7 years since that time we won, been through some good times and some pretty dismal times. Dont let OKC go into Miami with a two game lead. Dont want another season of staying up sacrificing my grades and sleep for a championship but it all going to waste.

PS God if your listening help the Heat win. :ahee:

ReputationRep:
    Ahhh **** I was at the 60 minute mark then refreshed TSR....

:banghead:

EDIT: And it's back!

ReputationRep:
    Dang, probably the best 70 minutes I've spent so far this year.

(Original post by BigFudamental)
    Dang, probably the best 70 minutes I've spent so far this year.
    This

ReputationRep:
    Dream team documentary link please

please

please

im begggginng youuuuuuuu

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 419)
    Dream team documentary link please

please

please

im begggginng youuuuuuuu
    https://rapidshare.com/files/2376754...amteamdocu.MP4

ReputationRep:
    Now that team was just stacked, brilliant documentary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Karaiyar)
    Where did you see that? On NBA.com it says 9.00p ET (so like 2 in UK?)
    yeah on tnt's show on nba tv live the game said 7:30et but as usual the time changes to 9pm on game day when i check *sigh*

ReputationRep:
    so i've got a link loaded fully on youtube for the dream team doc and i cant rewind or refresh the browser as i'm scared the page will try to load the video again and realise the videos been removed, what the heck is wrong with the nba "every video violates copyright terms" just let us enjoy the game for crying out loud, you'd think they make enough money off advertising etc to let us watch things in peace.

*rant over* anyone else got another link in case something happens to this, i would hate to only watch part of it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by youngzwavey)
    so i've got a link loaded fully on youtube for the dream team doc and i cant rewind or refresh the browser as i'm scared the page will try to load the video again and realise the videos been removed, what the heck is wrong with the nba "every video violates copyright terms" just let us enjoy the game for crying out loud, you'd think they make enough money off advertising etc to let us watch things in peace.

*rant over* anyone else got another link in case something happens to this, i would hate to only watch part of it

ReputationRep:
    Gerald Wallace ($9.5m) and Brandon Bass ($4m) have both opted out of their player options. Another blow for the Brooklyn Nets although they might still keep him

(Original post by alexsong)
    Gerald Wallace ($9.5m) and Brandon Bass ($4m) have both opted out of their player options. Another blow for the Brooklyn Nets although they might still keep him
    You mean they are moving their or something?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S-man10)
    You mean they are moving their or something?
    Not sure what you mean mate but what Im saying is if D Wil leaves then Wallace would have been the Nets 'marquee name' along with Brook Lopez for the big move to Brooklyn but now hes opted out it might just be Lopez left when they come to open the arena which would be an absolute flop

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Simon Adebisi)
    thanks

Poll
Who do you think it's more helpful to talk about mental health with?
Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered sport threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.