Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    Mine still says 'Acceptance of Interview' and has done since the end of November. But if you've already had your interview, maybe it's a good thing because they've nearly made up their mind?
    It's so weird, it's now back to Acceptance of interview?! It said 'updated', I had a heart attack and it turned out to be back where it was anyway ahah

ReputationRep:
    "Congratulations from UCAS Media!"
    What? Have i had an offer? Could this be the end of this agonizing wait?
    "...you've finally submitted your UCAS application!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Priya_Biju)
    Anyone else without an interview? Have they given out interviews for end of feb/march ?
    I would also really like to know this! I want to know when to give up hope

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Δεφιαντ1)
    Don't worry, EVERYONE thinks they did crap after their interview!!! You're just underestimating yourself - I'm sure you did fine
    Thanks. I feel a little better, I've got another in 2 weeks so better start focusing on that now! Have you had your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pneumothorax)
    Congrats!!
    Home or interational?
    What is your UKCAT score ?
    Thanks!! I applied as a home student, and my UKCAT score was 780 average and band 2,
    have you had/got an interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lovelycup7)
    It's so weird, it's now back to Acceptance of interview?! It said 'updated', I had a heart attack and it turned out to be back where it was anyway ahah
    Ah that's so cruel of them to make you think your application has been updated! Urgh, all this waiting :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SaxoJack)
    "Congratulations from UCAS Media!"
    What? Have i had an offer? Could this be the end of this agonizing wait?
    "...you've finally submitted your UCAS application!"
    I literally screamed when I got the email, as all I could see were the words "Congratulations" and "UCAS". I swear I wanted to cry when I opened it :banghead:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LoonyLuna)
    Ah that's so cruel of them to make you think your application has been updated! Urgh, all this waiting :/
    Haha it is so frustrating! I'm still recovering from the emotions I went through lol my hands were shaking!! How long have you been waiting for? x

ReputationRep:
    I'm so sorry. The same happened to me last year - I know it's hard but once you've been through a few tubs of ice cream, put it behind you and don't let it dishearten you. If Medicine is really what you want to do, you will do it one way or another, whether it means re-applying or applying as a grad Or your other choices if you're still waiting on them! Good luck with everything x
    Such a lovely message thank you! I'll deffo be taking you up on the ice cream advice haha and all is not lost have other choices to wait for but thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Haha it is so frustrating! I'm still recovering from the emotions I went through lol my hands were shaking!! How long have you been waiting for? x
    19th December. It's such a horrible wait. I know some people have it worse, but it's just so exasperating not knowing! What about you?

ReputationRep:
    I just got an email from king's notifying me of a "new message or decision regarding your application to the Medicine MBBS". I checked the portal and nothing has changed, has this happened to anyone else?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gog101)
    I just got an email from king's notifying me of a "new message or decision regarding your application to the Medicine MBBS". I checked the portal and nothing has changed, has this happened to anyone else?
    I did a couple of days ago in the evening 5 hrs after they responded to my query email. Did you email them or have any correspondence earlier today about your application?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 0612)
    I did a couple of days ago in the evening 5 hrs after they responded to my query email. Did you email them or have any correspondence earlier today about your application?
    Nope, haven't emailed them at all. No messages and no decisions on the portal so I'm very confused as to what the email was about.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by annieonamission)
    Such a lovely message thank you! I'll deffo be taking you up on the ice cream advice haha and all is not lost have other choices to wait for but thank you x

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's great!! So you still have plenty of hope for this year!! That's brilliant! Good luck with the rest of your choices x

ReputationRep:
    Yes this happened to me too!!

(Original post by 0612)
    I did actually have some correspondence with them, that probably explains it for me then!Thanks for clearing that up

ReputationRep:
    Nope, haven't emailed them at all. No messages and no decisions on the portal so I'm very confused as to what the email was about.
    That's weird! Maybe you should send them a message to find out what's going on?

ReputationRep:
    interview was on the 11th december and i STILL havent heard a peep from kings. i actually thought it went well too WHY SO SLOW KCL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wireline)
    interview was on the 11th december and i STILL havent heard a peep from kings. i actually thought it went well too WHY SO SLOW KCL
    Been waiting since the 12th so can totally sympathise!

Kings y u do dis :'(

ReputationRep:
    That's quite strange, I was rejected yesterday post-interview and emailed kings for feedback. Checked the portal today and it said my application has been updated. When I checked it the application status went back to the 'Acceptance of Interview?' Not really sure what's going on aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ae134258)
    That's quite strange, I was rejected yesterday post-interview and emailed kings for feedback. Checked the portal today and it said my application has been updated. When I checked it the application status went back to the 'Acceptance of Interview?' Not really sure what's going on aha

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Really sorry to hear that when did you have your interview?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.