Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Odd socks)
    I do really like her but I don't want to get my hopes up

Saas is like the Scottish equivalent of the student loan people
    Hope the second date goes well then

aaaaah okay

(Original post by furryface12)
    That's soon! :eek: Plenty of time for packing though :yep: It's fine, you don't need to!

Thanks! It's been much better than the rest of the week so far which is good, not had a mini-meltdown yet which is definitely also good as seem to have done that a lot recently Thanks, hopefully it'll be good
    It is! Well, it would be, if I didn't get distracted installing the Sims 1 and then testing that it works.... I will :yep: I think :ninja:

Yays That is good to hear! Sorry you've been having them though

(Original post by SweetNothing)
    Thank you! I love Lush :p: i love to have baths so it just makes me smell nice :')
    I sort of like baths, but they always take too long to fill up :moon:

(Original post by james1211)
    Thanks I'd really appreciate it. I'm hoping I'll get it done tonight but it's looking less and less likely as I've just descended into a breakdown. I know this is a poor response, I can barely string a sentence together right now but wanted you to know I read your reply to me and appreciate it.
    Okay I should be up fairly late, well like 1am at least Sadly just procrastinated installing the sims so got to get a hurry on now
    That's okay - just glad it all went fine I'm really sorry MH-wise things aren't going well though Don't know what to suggest about telling parents about the situation, I've been feeling semi-similar about maybe telling them recently, but luckily (sort of) off to Uni soon anyway. Sorry I'm not more help I think others here have found writing a letter helpful/easier than having to tell them outright/face-to-face?
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    Money! :woo: Hoodies and ipod are always good too :yep: Anyways, I keep looking at there to maybe apply to for next year! I can't decide where to though and I think they've just raised their entry requirements/want music A level again even though they told me last time I didn't need it :unimpressed:

Also, I agree with the others- you are definitely one of the most awesome people on here and that is saying something! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Oooh I didn't realise you're a budding muso!

Thankies :o:

:hugs:

I think the times come to tell my parents about how I'm feeling, it's gone on long enough. Pretty much having a breakdown tonight. Problem is I have no idea how to even begin bringing it up and I feel extremely embarrassed about it.

Any ideas anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    :jumphug: Really sorry you're having such a bad night. Is there any way you can leave a dr's letter about your mental health problems 'accidentally' lying around? :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    So much to do and organize for next year...feeling very tired and so easily annoyed...

ReputationRep:
    I think the times come to tell my parents about how I'm feeling, it's gone on long enough. Pretty much having a breakdown tonight. Problem is I have no idea how to even begin bringing it up and I feel extremely embarrassed about it.

Any ideas anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I wrote a note and left it in my mums work bag with a Mind booklet on depression

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    It is! Well, it would be, if I didn't get distracted installing the Sims 1 and then testing that it works.... I will :yep: I think :ninja:

But it's so good! :moon: I may have to do that again sometime soon...

(Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd)
    Oooh I didn't realise you're a budding muso!

Thankies :o:
    I'm not really, well I am but only joint honours if I can, or not at all if not! So kind of cheating, but music is still awesome :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually got a place for it joint honours physics/music on results day but declined it so I could take a gap year- wish I'd just deferred it now :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by purple-duck)
    Hope the second date goes well then

aaaaah okay

I sort of like baths, but they always take too long to fill up :moon:

Okay I should be up fairly late, well like 1am at least Sadly just procrastinated installing the sims so got to get a hurry on now
    That's okay - just glad it all went fine I'm really sorry MH-wise things aren't going well though Don't know what to suggest about telling parents about the situation, I've been feeling semi-similar about maybe telling them recently, but luckily (sort of) off to Uni soon anyway. Sorry I'm not more help I think others here have found writing a letter helpful/easier than having to tell them outright/face-to-face?

---

The next 2 buses that were supposed to go to my flat have disappeared off the board and now the next one I'll be able to get isn't for 40 minutes :unimpressed:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    and I really need a pee!! :eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Wrote that important email... feel a bit relaxed, that I was not procastrinating this important thing until the end. Two points of my to-do-list gone... (I wanted to do anything right now, so I can enjoy maybe some days before the end of the semester break...)

ReputationRep:
    am havig a **** night :cry2: head is spinning annd am trembling. feel on edge of flashbcak and its totally horrible and im hurting and I just want him to **** off caus I csnt take it anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ScaryScience)
    am havig a **** night :cry2: head is spinning annd am trembling. feel on edge of flashbcak and its totally horrible and im hurting and I just want him to **** off caus I csnt take it anymore
    You can PN me or just write here...
    Do you have a lot of duvets etc, you can get into? And/or anything to box into? Big hugs!

ReputationRep:
    I can watch movies again! My evening is saved!

ReputationRep:
    Session two of three went well. The girls and leaders all gave such sweet feedback! (I'm well aware nobody cares but I'm telling yous all anyway cos I'm like that.... )

Also went to a proper debate today on a very topical Scottish issue. :eek: Never been to one before and the atmosphere was electric.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tasha96)
    Session two of three went well. The girls and leaders all gave such sweet feedback! (I'm well aware nobody cares but I'm telling yous all anyway cos I'm like that.... )

Also went to a proper debate today on a very topical Scottish issue. :eek: Never been to one before and the atmosphere was electric.
    Thats really good hun! So pleased for you! Hope its helping YOUR confidence

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:

Woooooooooo I care and that's brilliant news!! I believe I owe like two or rep reps right now, but I'm int he PRSOM shenanigans soooo it'll have to wait

Seriously happy for you! :hugs:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    I'm not really, well I am but only joint honours if I can, or not at all if not! So kind of cheating, but music is still awesome :yep:
    Spoiler:
    Show
    I actually got a place for it joint honours physics/music on results day but declined it so I could take a gap year- wish I'd just deferred it now :facepalm:
    Physics!?!?! ****. You must be ridiculously clever :eek2:

:afraid:

Yay for sweet feedback lovely! :jumphug:

(Original post by ScaryScience)

:jumphug:

ReputationRep:
    Is it weird that I got a promotion in work today, but I am feeling really strange about it cos part of me feels like I don't deserve it? Like I don't understand why anyone would promote me? Grr I just wish I had more confidence.

(Original post by Odd socks)
    Spoiler:
    Show
    its not common though :nah: it's complicated :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Spoiler:
    Show
    :hugs:. Good luck with her anyway!

You could have come and chatted for a bit and not played!

Yeah join the club You'll find someone one day though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I know, but I was pretty tired so just wanted to turn the laptop off haha. Cheers though .

And cheers I hope so! Just hope it's not too long away .

ReputationRep:
    Found a feally good job that i think id love but scared to apply for

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by WelshBluebird)
    Is it weird that I got a promotion in work today, but I am feeling really strange about it cos part of me feels like I don't deserve it? Like I don't understand why anyone would promote me? Grr I just wish I had more confidence.
    Well done hun! We all think you deserve it :yep:

:hugs:

ReputationRep:

Mate, I'm almost 26 and never been kissed. It'll happen for us both one day, dw
    How do you deal with it?
    I don't go out on a mission or anything like that but being 19, it just makes me think what if I'm just too weird to be in a relationship. What if I'll never find that someone cause you never know it may be the case.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PandaWho)
    Thats really good hun! So pleased for you! Hope its helping YOUR confidence

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by IDukem)
    Woooooooooo I care and that's brilliant news!! I believe I owe like two or rep reps right now, but I'm int he PRSOM shenanigans soooo it'll have to wait

Seriously happy for you! :hugs:

Physics!?!?! ****. You must be ridiculously clever :eek2:

:afraid:

Yay for sweet feedback lovely! :jumphug:

:jumphug:
    Thanks lovelies! :lovehug: Super chuffed. So exhausted though! Beeb up since five and have another five am start tomorrow. :sad:
    How are yous? :hugs:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by senz72)
    How do you deal with it?
    I don't go out on a mission or anything like that but being 19, it just makes me think what if I'm just too weird to be in a relationship. What if I'll never find that someone cause you never know it may be the case.
    After my horrible past with men (wont go there) my first official boyfriend was rory and i was 21 whin we go together

Posted from TSR Mobile

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: October 25, 2014
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.