Summer 2017 Applications

Announcements Posted on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by panda12)
    Anyone know whether or not Citi will tell you if you passed their numerical?
    And what kind of timeframe have people seen for a response to their application post tests?

Thanks in advance to all who reply.
    Around one week later they will let you know if you met their minimum benchmark.
    I got this mail last monday, still waiting for further information

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DaFrenchy)
    Around one week later they will let you know if you met their minimum benchmark.
    I got this mail last monday, still waiting for further information
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    I think they hold your application regardless. Because last year I was called to an AC in April after a Summer Analyst dropped out (applied in October). Was insanely competitive though that late, nearly all MSc students.
    Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone know how long you have to complete barcalys business insight 2 test? It did not specify anything in the email, and I do not have the time to sit it till Wednesday at the earliest. I've been hearing that you only have 48 hours, but nothing concrete.

Also for those who may want to know, I've applied for the off cycle programme. I sat the first test today and received the invitation to part two within 3 minutes of completion of test 1.

ReputationRep:
    Also does anyone know how long you have to complete barcalys business insight 2 test? It did not specify anything in the email, and I do not have the time to sit it till Wednesday at the earliest. I've been hearing that you only have 48 hours, but nothing concrete.

Also for those who may want to know, I've applied for the off cycle programme. I sat the first test today and received the invitation to part two within 3 minutes of completion of test 1.
    I think it's 5 days. I did mine 4 days after receiving the invite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    I think it's 5 days. I did mine 4 days after receiving the invite.
    Thanks for the quick response mate. I've got one more question, did your email say invite to business insight 2 or just online interview?

I've just had a look at my email again and it says nothing about business insight 2, just that it's a hireview interview?

Is that still business insight 2 or have I just skipped a stage haha?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the quick response mate. I've got one more question, did your email say invite to business insight 2 or just online interview?

I've just had a look at my email again and it says nothing about business insight 2, just that it's a hireview interview?

Is that still business insight 2 or have I just skipped a stage haha?

That's the Business Insight 2.

ReputationRep:
    Any advice on Citi's Talent Q numerical test?

ReputationRep:

I did mine 1 week after receiving the email

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Commercial Paper)
    Do Kenexa not have any practice tests anymore on their website?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    No I couldn't find any.. Bit of a disaster

ReputationRep:
    Is it possible to apply for more than one position at JPM? Perhaps in a different region?

ReputationRep:
    That Citi test though.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stealth_writer)
    That Citi test though.....
    Is the actual citi test harder than the talentq practice one that talentq have on their website?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ox2018)
    Is the actual citi test harder than the talentq practice one that talentq have on their website?
    Yes, the practice one doesn't adjust to whether you answer the question correctly. It is a fixed test. In the real test, the more correct answers you give, the harder it gets.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ay42)
    I did mine 1 week after receiving the email

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thanks. But I've read elsewhere that those who take a week to do it found out that the time had expired... So I'm just going to try and stick to a 5 day deadline based on what you've said.

ReputationRep:
    Did the Citi test, failed the Citi test

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kate992)
    Any advice on Citi's Talent Q numerical test?
    Yes, bring a box of tissues for after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Turing)
    Yes, bring a box of tissues for after.
    Haha love this comment.

ReputationRep:
    On a serious note, you have to know that to pass Citi you have to be able to find the information you need very quickly as most of it is normally useless. The test is designed to try and distract you so you have to practice to shut that out; and when I mean practice doing the one on talent Q's website and a few other is not enough. When you have the information the actual maths is very simple and similar to normal SHL. Just my tip to those who have yet to take it.

ReputationRep:
    Everyone doing citi tests on a sunday? I thought they screened first before they send them out? Did you get them today or what?

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply

Register

Thanks for posting! You just need to create an account in order to submit the post
  1. this can't be left blank
    that username has been taken, please choose another Forgotten your password?
  2. this can't be left blank
    this email is already registered. Forgotten your password?
  3. this can't be left blank

6 characters or longer with both numbers and letters is safer

4. this can't be left empty
    your full birthday is required
  1. Oops, you need to agree to our Ts&Cs to register
  2. Slide to join now Processing…

Updated: December 8, 2016
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Today on TSR
Poll
How are you feeling about doing A-levels?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.