Depression Society MkII Watch

This discussion is closed.
jonathan122
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Everybody's blanking me. They all hate me.
Dalimyr
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by jonathan122)
Everybody's blanking me. They all hate me.
:hugs: I find it hard to believe that everyone hates you; you're a lovely, kind and caring person, and any one of us would vouch for that. Where are people blanking you?
Dinendal Leralonde
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm in the office on my own today, and it's actually making me realise how much I despise some of my friends I'm starting to wonder why I associate with some of them...they're the kind of people that act like completely selfish ********* all of the time, and get everything for nothing, whilst I work my arse off and have little to show for it except for a constant feeling of weariness.

Which kinda reminds me...One of my friend's 19th is coming up in January (she's not one of the ones I'm starting to dislike). I know that's plenty of time, but what the hell should I get her? I've never gotten a present for a friend before, and certainly not for a girl. My 21st has just been and gone, and she got me (without me even saying I wanted anything!) the 1986 Transformers Movie, cos she knows I'm a bit geeky like that, and a Rock Pig plush. And now I don't have the slightest idea of what to give in return
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm being treated like a criminal. :cry: All I wanted to do was help people.
Not Invented Yet
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I'm being treated like a criminal. :cry: All I wanted to do was help people.
:hugs: What's happened?
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
afternoon all, long time since i've used TSR, just noticed the new Dep society, can I join?
Dalimyr
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
(Original post by blackfish)
afternoon all, long time since i've used TSR, just noticed the new Dep society, can I join?
You're already a member The "MkII" in the title just refers to the fact that we've reached the post limit and had to create a new thread (threads get closed by a moderator when they reach 10,000 posts)
starchild
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:hugs: to you all. i hope you all feel better soon.

i feel ok now, went to see one of my teachers and changed my essay title from 'was 1917 a turning point for russia' to 'was 1919 the main turning point for russia' (:eek: huge change :p: and ive decided to take a different approach on it.

Ive also seen him and told him i suffer from depression and he is supportive and hes helped me with my presentation ideas and suggested a book i read... which is great.

had a fight with david but weve made up he jsut doesnt understand that sometimes i dont know as much as him on a topic... bah.

love to you all xxx
becki08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I need a cuddle
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becki08)
I need a cuddle
:hugs: Do you want to talk?
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago

I feel so low that it physically hurts, like I'm being crushed. I don't know how much longer I can go on with this.
jonathan122
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: I just want to be normal. :cry:
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Dalimyr)
You're already a member The "MkII" in the title just refers to the fact that we've reached the post limit and had to create a new thread (threads get closed by a moderator when they reach 10,000 posts)
oic lol, I should have known that :p:

how is everyone??

i'm not feeling great today.

*hugs* to all.

BF
fairy spangles
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: I just want to be normal. :cry:
What do u define as normal though??
:hugs: and cuddles for becki
Bangers+Mash
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
:cry: What am i doing? I don't even know anymore. I hate this all, i hate all of it.
I've lost friends now aswell, I've missed college and I can't see a point in this anymore.

I have been so good the past week, i have tryed so so hard, things for once had been ok. What is the point, what is it with everything going bad when i just try.
I feel so angry, so so angry. I just can't be bothered for anything anymore.
Why do i even bother, you know, its like no matter how hard i try to look up, nothing ever changes. Nothing ever does.

I may aswell drop out of college now, and just end up as a useless school dropout.
Doesnt matter anymore, **** it i just give up on it all.
blackfish
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by fairy spangles)
What do u define as normal though??
exactly, there is no such thing as normal. the thing i always try to keep in mind when i go out is that every person is different, and although they look like they are all smiles etc, is that you never know about there personal life. they could be going through something traumatic.

so in a way although there is a "stigma" about being normal, really everyone is different and has there problems so never think that you are alone with your problems.

BF
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Meh, i'm so fat. And before people say i'm not, i am, trust me. I get so down about it, but the more that happens, the worse i get :bawling:
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becky.fm)
Meh, i'm so fat. And before people say i'm not, i am, trust me. I get so down about it, but the more that happens, the worse i get :bawling:
I know exactly how you feel. :hugs: It's a horrible thing to have on your mind, but there's nothing to be done in the immediate short term so you've just got to be strong and not let it get you down. I'm a hypocrite who doesn't listen do her own advice, but that doesn't mean I'm not right...
becky.fm
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Not Invented Yet)
I know exactly how you feel. :hugs: It's a horrible thing to have on your mind, but there's nothing to be done in the immediate short term so you've just got to be strong and not let it get you down. I'm a hypocrite who doesn't listen do her own advice, but that doesn't mean I'm not right...
:hugs: Mum said that she might go back to Slimming World in week or so, but i'm scared :o:
Not Invented Yet
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by becky.fm)
:hugs: Mum said that she might go back to Slimming World in week or so, but i'm scared :o:
You'll feel so much better when you know you're making positive steps to improve things though. It's a really brave step to take, but it's so rewarding.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (499)
37.83%
No - but I will (101)
7.66%
No - I don't want to (90)
6.82%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (629)
47.69%

Watched Threads