Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    WOW people did you see, or rather hear THIS yet??? --> http://artemis-fowl.com/downloads/ar...ondra_full.mp3 <-- I love it!!! I need help with the lyrics though... he's singing "High on the mall" or perhaps "I am the wall" or something like that and since I sincerely doubt that's correct I guess I'll ask a few native-speakers.
    WHY does this thread keep dieing? This is utterly ridiculous!!
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    I know! I go away for 6 DAYS, expecting to come back to about 20 new messages, and I find that it's been dead for three of those days! WOW...

I have the gift! I can kill threads by posting ONCE! MUAHAHA! Behold my super images, designed specificly for killing threads!

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...eph/Mysign.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...oseph/AJ-1.jpg

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...oseph/blah.jpg

ReputationRep:
    lol I like them all, but I think the third is best. blah.
    Yeah I was kinda dissapointed too... it was like one comment every day? what the heck happened here?? the the sheep from ireland kidnap everyone???
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Wales is the land of sheep. And I avoided them by staying in England for the week, right when they intended to attack my house! (I have a goat hidden amongst them who spies for me :ninja: )

I'm back. It's so good to see you guys again, I missed all the random crap we lengthily discuss here.

Am I allowed to discuss The Lost Colony?

ReputationRep:
    of course you are. I heard that the more we discuss on-topic, the less powerful the sheep become.
    Hah I'm so glad you're back, yo-yo! now finally I'll have someone to talk to again, who is NOT a thread-killer... *pokes AJ*

ReputationRep:
    Woo for on topic stuff. Unfortunately I can't think of any right now.

ReputationRep:
    well, let's just see what yo-yo has to say!

ReputationRep:
    ah! finally! i can post on TSR again...yesterday i couldn't...don't know why...

how's everyone doing?

:party:

I think Artemis is incredibly hot in this book, I had palpitations just reading it I'm not so sure about this Minerva buisness, I keep unconsciously associating the name with Hogwarts. I mean, Artemis and a cat?! FFS...

I do think I've found a flaw though, at the end when he emerges from the tunnel as an 18 year old. It's physically impossibly for the body to age 3+ years just like that! It needs nutrition to mature and so on! Thoughts, anyone..?
    However, I won't complain about an 18 year old Artemis. Just the right age for me :p:

ReputationRep:
    Gah! I found this as I was wandering around the Internet: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4NEbU_YkZw It's evil, I say! Stupid sheep!

Just wondering if anyone from here is also a member at the AFC forums? I'm Jangrafess there duh and AFC has been mentioned a fair few times. If not, please join up. Note: If this counts as advertisement can a mod please PM me, and edit this post. I'm not consciously advertising, I'd just like to know who, if anyone, from AFC is here too! It's a pretty big topic on Arty here, so someone could be...

(Original post by rusty_diamond)
    we could send an e-mail to Colfer... does anyone knoe his adress??
    I can contact him - I have his e-mail. PM me any requests.

ReputationRep:
    what??? really??? can we have his e-mail then? :adore:

what 18 year old arty :eek:

*closes eyes in fear of more spoilers*

ReputationRep:
    no no no he's not 18 years old! he's still 15, but here he'd count as eighteen, as well, 18 years passed since he was born. His body just skipped three with the time tunnel. Er... I have a feeling that wasn't very clear.... ^^;

Yay another newbie!!!! I'm not the newbie of the bunch any more!!! *glomps jafangress* You wanna join our club of sheep haters? you must hate the sheep because they're against the Artemis Movie coming out. But someday we will DEFEAT THEM GLORIOUSLY!!! Then evil movies like the one wottabout discovered (oh my GODS that is an evil movie! "Sheep are fluffy" - I was trembling all through it!) will nevermore be called into existance!

Er - well, I'm not exactly a member of AFC- I'm a lurker though. *nod* maybe smeday I'll join too.

Rusty Diamond - you must join! I'll put in a good word for you at the Welcome page! Of course I want to join your club of sheep haters! Can I eat the sheep?

And no, there's no way I'm giving out his email address... But he's a member of AFC (going by the username Eoin) and while he's not online much, as a mod, I can easily contact him.

I have to confess though - I think the movie will be failure...

(Original post by Jangrafess)
    Rusty Diamond - you must join! I'll put in a good word for you at the Welcome page! Of course I want to join your club of sheep haters! Can I eat the sheep?

And no, there's no way I'm giving out his email address... But he's a member of AFC (going by the username Eoin) and while he's not online much, as a mod, I can easily contact him.

I have to confess though - I think the movie will be failure...
    This sounds interesting, I find it hard to believe Colfer is actually a member though :hmmm:

I agree about the movie, it will be incredibly hard to pull off something so magical. And we know the results of previous attempts...

(Original post by yo-less)
    This sounds interesting, I find it hard to believe Colfer is actually a member though :hmmm:

I agree about the movie, it will be incredibly hard to pull off something so magical. And we know the results of previous attempts...
    It really is him, we were all sceptical at first, but the e-mail adress is authentic, and anyway, the guy who made the site, Matt, is a good contact of Colfer's, they correspond by e-mail regularly.

ReputationRep:
    oh sure. go ahead and eat the sheep...that won't have any side effects right? and besides we need a clean way of getting rid of the sheep corpses...okay maybe it isn't so clean...

where can i join this AFC you speak of? link please

ReputationRep:
    It's Artemis Fowl Confidential! http://www.artemis-fowl.com/ heck, why don't you know it? :motz: I think it's the best site around! apart form our HSOEVWHS association, of course.
    Jafangress: I've joined so many sites lately, I need a break.... and lurking is just fine right now. But if I join, I'll call myself Rusty. keep a weather eye out. :embarasse
    So... you wanna join? pine, will ya ask her the questions? Or should I do it?

and the forum - aka. the bit you actually join, is here!

And ask away with the questions! *eats sheep* (I'm a guy...) Why do people on forums ALWAYS assume I'm a girl?)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.